UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Amazon selling

244 views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Sy1ar 
#1 ·
Is there much money in this? See loads of sponsored ads trying to teach how to do it.

From the video I've just watched I get the jist is buying from AliExpress or wherever in bulk cheap and reselling. Surely it's not that easy

#2 ·
I have 5000 Mickey mouse bags to sell.

What do I do?

I create a YouTube video telling people how to make money buying in bulk to sell on Amazon.

I will hint at my item, without telling you about it because across the thousands who will see my video, someone will see me items and buy. Sorted.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Is there much money in this? See loads of sponsored ads trying to teach how to do it.

From the video I've just watched I get the jist is buying from AliExpress or wherever in bulk cheap and reselling. Surely it's not that easy
Yep pretty much, and the exact same as ebay.

I've been there and done it...

Problem is finding something that will make money and unfortunately China now has that wrapped up. They can buy more than you, so can sell it cheaper than you. Most the common stuff sold is roughly £1 or so more expensive from the UK, for those that don't want to wait 3/4 weeks for delivery, but @ say even £2 profit per item you would need to be shifting loads each week to earn a living from it, and recoup initial investment. Most of the 'cheap' UK sellers are also Chinese so you can't really win lol.

#5 ·
put is this way. there is more money in teaching you how to do it than actually doing it .

anyone who really knows what there doing on amazon aint gonna charge a couple of hundred quid for their many years worth of secrets

any mong can put a youtube video up and hire a ferrari for the day & claim all sorts of bullshit

#6 ·
Depends. Product, demand and market.

Then costs.

If you can get something for a very good price that their is a market for then yes there is money in it.

But most do it the other way around. Waste money setting up Amazon, looking for a product, then hoping someone will buy it.

eBay is the same.

Used to make a good amount of money from eBay. But that got ruined when they started freezing every transaction and telling me every sports supplement was a drug.

Even though I linked them all their sponsored sellers and eBay stores selling the same products.

Fun times.

Basturts

#8 ·
You can make money, as others have said it depends on what you're trying to do and sell,
If it's just dumb s**t cluttering your house you don't want anymore amazon/ebay are useful.
if you're trying to start a business relying on it then it's not the best method.
I made thousands selling painted warhammer mini's on ebay in the past so it can be a useful tool if the demand is high enough for the items you want to sell.

#10 ·
It's around £3,000 per million views.
I'll take this as gospel as I've never researched it. Thanks because I always wondered how much these guys get paid.

It must be a hard way to make a living though. If Jesus and/or Mohammed were proselytising purely for financial gain for the then equivalent of three grand for a million followers I doubt either of them would have bothered.

#14 ·
Amazon is hard as hell to do, takes years to build up and so does ebay I now do over £10k sales a month on ebay and just under £8k on Amazon full time.

Wouldn't pay attention to any of them ads that make it out to be easy as there are millions of other sellers you will be competing with I have contracts will supplier which took years to build.

Font Line Parallel Screenshot Number

Attachments

#20 ·
My daughter does the same with the LOL doll video channel. They're killing it with views! And then killing my wallet when it comes to 15 quid to buy her one of those silly LOL doll things per pop. It's a plastic ball with 2x or 3x dolls the size of bloody smurfs inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.