Sign in to follow this  
steve89

Injection - Pressure

Hi Guys

My mate has just given me a 2ml jab in the glute and towards the end of the injection there was that musch pressure the barrel shot out from the needle, leaving the needle still stuck in my glute.

What would have caused this as never had anything like this happen before?

Cheers

Ste

As above, scar tissue can be the culprit, although even if using luer slip instead of luer lock you shouldn't have the problem if you make sure you push the needle on hard enough.

On 17/04/2019 at 4:01 PM, Cypionate said:

Pressing too hard on the plunger can do it if they are not lock barrels, don't push so hard, or find a spot that's not full of scar tissue that's easier to inject into

Does the scar tissue ever recover?

is scar tissue on the muscle serious ?

ans does the oil still absorb into scar tissue ?

6 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

No.

No.

Yes. 

I only pin my quads now always push it through scar tissues just gota give it bit more of a push don’t feel anything just feels like it crackles through it, don’t see why it’s an issue.

7 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

I only pin my quads now always push it through scar tissues just gota give it bit more of a push don’t feel anything just feels like it crackles through it, don’t see why it’s an issue.

I get this ( the crackle ) on my glutes. Feels cringey going in

On 17/04/2019 at 3:54 PM, steve89 said:

Hi Guys

My mate has just given me a 2ml jab in the glute and towards the end of the injection there was that musch pressure the barrel shot out from the needle, leaving the needle still stuck in my glute.

Cheers

Ste

Your mate pin your ass 

:D fu**ing LOL

Surprises me to hear that scar tissue is "serious" @Sparkey. In what way? Surely anyone who cycles even a few times will have some scar tissue.

As for needles popping off, never heard of it. Surely with a luer-lock it shouldn't be a problem? I wouldn't worry though. 

Probably easier in future to do it yourself. Admittedly I got a mate to help on my very first pin, but he asked so many questions it was easier just to grab the syringe and do it myself. 

11 minutes ago, smiddy444 said:

Surprises me to hear that scar tissue is "serious" @Sparkey. In what way? Surely anyone who cycles even a few times will have some scar tissue.

As for needles popping off, never heard of it. Surely with a luer-lock it shouldn't be a problem? I wouldn't worry though. 

Probably easier in future to do it yourself. Admittedly I got a mate to help on my very first pin, but he asked so many questions it was easier just to grab the syringe and do it myself. 

He said no to it being serious 

On 4/17/2019 at 3:54 PM, steve89 said:

I had this pressure issue when I went back on TRT... swapped the oranges I was using up for blue and never happened since