Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Hello all, Started my 4th Cycle 3 weeks ago.

30 years old - 6ft 1 - 95kg

Amounts and Type:

Weeks 1 - 16 - 500mg per week Omega EQ per week

Weeks 1 - 16 - 600mg per week Omega Teso Mix

Weeks 8 - 16 - 266mg per week Omega Tren Ace

Been doing 4IU's of Pfizer Genotropin HGH per day for 2 months. Carrying this on for another 4 months.

Weeks 8 - 16 - 50mg T3/T4 combined mix per day.

10mg Aromasin daily

500 units of HCG twice per week for 18 weeks.

Caber

 

Other supplements:

6mg Boron per day

Multi Vitamin daily

High strength Omega oil tablets daily

408mg Lymecycline tablet for spots per day.

 

Food:

Circa 3500 calories per day. 

Order food of meal prep companies such as Athletes Kitchen. They provide 3 meals per day.

I have a separate 3 meals which i prepare.

Various snack like almonds etc.

3 protein shakes per day.

1 ltr of coconut water daily

2 liters of water daily.

 

I have had no problems so far. Appetite has gone up a lot, which i dont mind. 

Only issue is my body temp is generally higher and finding myself a little more puffed out.

Put on 8lbs already and my strenght is higher. I will give regular updates if people are interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlinMeister said:

I would bump the EQ to at least 1-1,2g and use TrenA at 300mg ew since day 1.

The rest is fine.

Clean cycle, if you start lean and don't overeat you will look bigger at same bf.

Thanks for feedback. Am tempted to up the EQ.

The tren i will start at 266mg then if im taking it nicely then up it. First time on tren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlinMeister said:

I would bump the EQ to at least 1-1,2g and use TrenA at 300mg ew since day 1.

The rest is fine.

Clean cycle, if you start lean and don't overeat you will look bigger at same bf.

Why?

If it needs to be run at 1.2g then you need to consider other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

Also, it's your fourth cycle. Why are you running grams of gear.

What's your 5th going to be? 2g?

6th? 

 

Get my point?

Thanks for the feedback .

Are you saying my stack is too heavy or the other fellas suggestion is too heavy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Echo all the above 

1.4g total gear and 28iu of gh per week at 95kg 

Realistically you could half the gear and grow well with the GH in there assisting with recovery and nutrient partitioning

If it's up the dose or stay the same then stay as you are and eat like a champ, id be aiming to be in a 750-1000kcal surplus with the tren and growth in there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, swole troll said:

Echo all the above 

1.4g total gear and 28iu of gh per week at 95kg 

Realistically you could half the gear and grow well with the GH in there assisting with recovery and nutrient partitioning

If it's up the dose or stay the same then stay as you are and eat like a champ, id be aiming to be in a 750-1000kcal surplus with the tren and growth in there 

And this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, swole troll said:

Echo all the above 

1.4g total gear and 28iu of gh per week at 95kg 

Realistically you could half the gear and grow well with the GH in there assisting with recovery and nutrient partitioning

If it's up the dose or stay the same then stay as you are and eat like a champ, id be aiming to be in a 750-1000kcal surplus with the tren and growth in there 

So 300 test 250 eq and 133mg tren per week? I would happily do that. 

Only comment is I have read everywhere about the need for 500 eq minimum?

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foundation said:

So 300 test 250 eq and 133mg tren per week? I would happily do that. 

Only comment is I have read everywhere about the need for 500 eq minimum?

thanks

I'd bump the tren to 250mg 

The eq at that dose will have a positive effect on appetite but if you don't struggle to eat I'd probably leave the eq out and up the test to 500 since 250mg eq isn't going to do much in the way of anabolism 

500mg test, 250mg tren and 4iu gh per day would be a very productive cycle if you smash the food in, ton of nutrient partitioning helping to keep you leaner as you grow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I'd bump the tren to 250mg 

The eq at that dose will have a positive effect on appetite but if you don't struggle to eat I'd probably leave the eq out and up the test to 500 since 250mg eq isn't going to do much in the way of anabolism 

500mg test, 250mg tren and 4iu gh per day would be a very productive cycle if you smash the food in, ton of nutrient partitioning helping to keep you leaner as you grow 

This.

If you need a "minimum of X amount for a billion weeks" then just do not use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foundation said:

So 300 test 250 eq and 133mg tren per week? I would happily do that. 

Only comment is I have read everywhere about the need for 500 eq minimum?

thanks

Run in a stack I think 300mg eq is decent I read somewhere you can run 3-4 different aas at low to medium doses for great results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×