talked a bit with my girl that I wouldn't use Tren this summer. Constant sweating to the max just annoys the hell outta me....

This made me think about pretty side free roids on paper...so I started to think about using Primo this year for like 5 months at 1g(?) with 250mast and 200 test prop. (never used primo. but don't wanna "waste" 5 month with a low dose...)

Experienced Primo users, can you recommend it? have you done it? would you do it again? how was the sweating?

second option would be something like 800mg npp, 500mast, 200 test prop (yeah. I like my test prop. regards to @ElChapo ).

but not sure about it. never used npp. only deca. was a tad more sweaty on deca than test/mast but nothing like on tren..

Mrs banned me from using Tren, havent touched it for 2 or 3 free years. 

Just started my first ever primo cycle with some mast and var. @RedStar talked me into it, he had great results and will be able to answer your question better than me

Started a log which I hope to stick to for once, have a look over next few weeks mate as i’ll be reporting back about how the primo treats me.

25 minutes ago, sponge2015 said:

Mrs banned me from using Tren, havent touched it for 2 or 3 free years. 

Just started my first ever primo cycle with some mast and var. @RedStar talked me into it, he had great results and will be able to answer your question better than me

Started a log which I hope to stick to for once, have a look over next few weeks mate as i’ll be reporting back about how the primo treats me.

how long will you run this cycle? dosages?
var is also a really nice compound. will maybe add 40mg/ed depending on bloods... skin looks really nice on it, and regeneration is top.

@RedStar counting on you!!! :whistling:

3 minutes ago, JakobJuice said:

how long will you run this cycle? dosages?
var is also a really nice compound. will maybe add 40mg/ed depending on bloods... skin looks really nice on it, and regeneration is top.

@RedStar counting on you!!! :whistling:

Its all in my log mate but

600mg primo PW

500mg mast PW

300mg test PW

100mg var ED

OH and i’ll be on this all summer, might drop bar to give liver a rest after 12 weeks

No need for 1g in my opinion. 

@sponge2015 sets out a really nice cycle. 

But my experience is to use:

250 test 600 primo (some do very well on 400 and that's what I started on and tapered up to 600).

I also used 50-100mg var. 

If you've used var primo is "kinda like the injectable version" in terms of aesthetics. 

I got zero sides from it - no sweats that you mention. It's just a very mild dht. The look however it gives is hands down my fave. You stay ridiculously full on very low calories. If you read around a lot of contest prep blasts by competitive BBs you'll notice it's a very popular med for this reason. 

Cycle length doesn't need to be 20 weeks. I don't buy into this bro talk that you don't see results from PEDs for X weeks. Once you jab it's in your system and working. It's just not at peak concentration levels. 

Primo is best served in a cut imo, the leaner you get the more you'll see it shine. 

It's not gonna make you ridiculously strong, you won't add tonnes of mass, however you will:

1. Feel great 2. Be healthier 3. Look amazing if diet etc on point 

@JakobJuice

5 hours ago, JakobJuice said:

talked a bit with my girl that I wouldn't use Tren this summer. Constant sweating to the max just annoys the hell outta me....

This made me think about pretty side free roids on paper...so I started to think about using Primo this year for like 5 months at 1g(?) with 250mast and 200 test prop. (never used primo. but don't wanna "waste" 5 month with a low dose...)

Experienced Primo users, can you recommend it? have you done it? would you do it again? how was the sweating?

second option would be something like 800mg npp, 500mast, 200 test prop (yeah. I like my test prop. regards to @ElChapo ).

but not sure about it. never used npp. only deca. was a tad more sweaty on deca than test/mast but nothing like on tren..

NPP is a much better compound in my experience. Fast kick in time, less water retention. Great fullness.  It can cause gyno in sensitive people though.

Mast is  kind of weak and more of a polisher drug.  Winstrol is much more potent for building tissue, increasing strength AND drying you out. It's very cheap, easy to find, and less jabbing if you take orally. Some people get stiff joints and muscles. 

Why are you keeping test so low? I've found it very effective up to a gram, with prop you don't get the water buffalo look. 

I would go with 500-1,000 mg npp,  500-1,000 mg test p, 50-100 mg oral winstrol daily.  12-16 weeks.  If higher dose of winstrol or running for 16 weeks, TUDCA is an option for liver insurance.

honestly no. was the most overhyped experience of my life. was like super expesive eq without the blood pressure and binge eating problems. much rather run a middle dose of test, mast, DECA , var and be left feeling like the money has done something 

3 hours ago, ElChapo said:

NPP is a much better compound in my experience. Fast kick in time, less water retention. Great fullness.  It can cause gyno in sensitive people though.

Mast is  kind of weak and more of a polisher drug.  Winstrol is much more potent for building tissue, increasing strength AND drying you out. It's very cheap, easy to find, and less jabbing if you take orally. Some people get stiff joints and muscles. 

Why are you keeping test so low? I've found it very effective up to a gram, with prop you don't get the water buffalo look. 

I would go with 500-1,000 mg npp,  500-1,000 mg test p, 50-100 mg oral winstrol daily.  12-16 weeks.  If higher dose of winstrol or running for 16 weeks, TUDCA is an option for liver insurance.

@ElChapo you really think NPP is dryer than primo bud? 

Only ever used Primo once for 3 months at 500mg pw with some Test I think it was 500mg of test too. 

I remember that the look was nice, I was looking full even while on deficit. 

Other than that the thing that personally impressed me was that I went holidays for 3 weeks in Turkey and literally ate a lot and plenty of junk food too and I kept looking great with no fat gained, worth to say that I was still going to the gym few times per week and was doing bedroom Cardio 5 times a day with my ex mrs

10 hours ago, GeordieOak70 said:

The cost and volume needed puts me off completely, and 1g woah pin cushion hasn't got a look in lol.

I like my test npp and an oral like oxy/sd/winny.

Took the words right outta my mouth. I don't really enjoy going over 5 or 6ml pw.

16 hours ago, sponge2015 said:

Its all in my log mate but

600mg primo PW

500mg mast PW

300mg test PW

100mg var ED

OH and i’ll be on this all summer, might drop bar to give liver a rest after 12 weeks

A lot of gear 

700 primo and 300 test is enough 

get diet on point and you will realise how little gear needed 

4 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Took the words right outta my mouth. I don't really enjoy going over 5 or 6ml pw.

Pin 2 ml eod simple 

700 primo 

I pin 0.3 test and 2ml primo

thats 2.3 ml eod 

no drama, primo quality drug and became my favourite so far 

I always used tren in my previous cycles as wasn't sure about npp but running npp for the first time in this off season cycle and really rating it. Just upped my dose from 400mg ew to 600mg ew now and it's been great. Would happily use again. Putting on weight nicely with basically no sides. 

46 minutes ago, jeffj said:

I always used tren in my previous cycles as wasn't sure about npp but running npp for the first time in this off season cycle and really rating it. Just upped my dose from 400mg ew to 600mg ew now and it's been great. Would happily use again. Putting on weight nicely with basically no sides. 

I agree mate NPP is godly for me even 300mg and I grow wicked on it, and I don't blow up like on deca I stay quite lean diet depending obvs.