20 minutes ago, GTT said:

From my own experience I'd say yes

I'll be staying well clear of it then tbh mate, like I've said in previous posts, I have enough sh*t going on mentally with out tren adding to it lol.

21 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

lol yea, well I only did tren once, think it was 2 vials and never again, NPP I've run loads of for years and it's from the same family so...

Wish it would fk off though, sometimes feel like we just broke up, never seen the lass for over a decade :lol:

Was it a good decision? :lol:

I don't think I'll ever give tren a go from what I've read today lol.

I'd hate to have to go through that tbh lol, at times I can get mad thoughts on my mind, thankfully for the Mrs and a few puffs on sweet mary Jane im brand new again lol

39 minutes ago, GTT said:

But is that because you are comfortable in a stable relationship 

The opposite I think, more to do with me and my progress than anything else, along with the fact that I just cannot handle hangovers or comedowns now, the whole appeal of it has faded to be honest, I used to love being mashed 24/7, waking up on the floor and starting again, now I enjoy waking up feeling well and doing something productive with my day

And now I have a pup too, it's pretty much a full time job looking after her, could not do that mangled and wouldn't be that irresponsible either, gear (test) really made me grow up mentally a lot, took away 90% of the desire to drink, either that or it was just a massive coincidence that I grew up the same time I started using gear, but fairly sure it was the test as it was almost an overnight transformation from mental head to normal person

I'd definitely continue training and staying sober if I lived on my own again (Which I pretty much do anyway tbh, she works or goes to her mothers)

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Just out of interest...why wouldnt you want to be in his shoes?

Realistically what long term issues do you imagine he will be having? Why do you think he wouldn't maintain a hard on?

stuey my big brother pm me could you i need a natter lol :whistling:

4 hours ago, Cypionate said:

I don't run deca, takes too long and I don't really get much from it, NPP is the same hormone attached to a much shorter ester, and I notice it around 2 weeks in for strength and size and about the same for getting pissy with the missus, being suspicious of everything shes doing, not trusting anything she says, short tempered, then it moves from her to other people, what's that c*nt looking at, and just basically makes everything shitty, it's controllable and I know what's causing it and can get through the day but still not a feeling I want 24/7

Interesting, so NPP sounds like me... and I'm natural.

2 negatives make a positive, right guys?

2 hours ago, Archaic said:

DHT Also helps to accelerate Male Pattern Baldness mate. That's a fact.

As for your claims, I've not looked into it so can't say anything factual in response to that.

Good job I don’t suffer with it then. If you have that much of an issue with losing your hair and know you’re prone then you probably shouldn’t be running AAS. 

I also mentioned it to Cyp because he’s a skinhead. So obviously has no issues with losing hair. 

1 hour ago, Cypionate said:

The opposite I think, more to do with me and my progress than anything else, along with the fact that I just cannot handle hangovers or comedowns now, the whole appeal of it has faded to be honest, I used to love being mashed 24/7, waking up on the floor and starting again, now I enjoy waking up feeling well and doing something productive with my day

And now I have a pup too, it's pretty much a full time job looking after her, could not do that mangled and wouldn't be that irresponsible either, gear (test) really made me grow up mentally a lot, took away 90% of the desire to drink, either that or it was just a massive coincidence that I grew up the same time I started using gear, but fairly sure it was the test as it was almost an overnight transformation from mental head to normal person

I'd definitely continue training and staying sober if I lived on my own again (Which I pretty much do anyway tbh, she works or goes to her mothers)

You never know how you react to ending a relationship until it ends with no going back 

I thought I'd be alright, in actual fact I completely lost the plot

On 30/03/2019 at 8:55 PM, Bigboy9 said:

So today at the gym was chatting to this one lad who was in great shape, I asked him what he was running and he told me he was on 7.5ml a week, 2.5 ml of test, 2.5 ml of deca and 2.5 ml of tren! I asked him how long he's been doing this and he replied a year! He hasn't got a clue about pct, I couldn't see this lad lasting much longer from what I know of him he likes the sesh abit to much aswell. 

I have a pet hate of people who discuss use in ML.

It's entirely irrelevant.

Weights 

MG.

Or you're a retard.

10 hours ago, GTT said:

You never know how you react to ending a relationship until it ends with no going back 

I thought I'd be alright, in actual fact I completely lost the plot

I moved out of my folks house at 15 and quickly learned to survive on my own, living between mates and gfs and my own places for years, never really a stable place to live or a stable relationship, always moving around, sometimes even having to use soup kitchens and sleep outside, so I'm fairly well seasoned in having nothing, only been with her 10 years (40 now) so wouldn't take long to drop back into that way of thinking if that happened

Not that I'm planning on that, if I leave it will be to another place I have secured in my own name, and I would make sure I could support myself first too, it wouldn't be losing the relationship that would affect me, it would be not being able to pay for what I have now, mainly the house

Put it this way, if someone offered me a cushy job and a place to live, I'd leave

Rarely see her anyway, when she's not working she spends most her days sitting at her mothers house, just can't be doing with the constant lying any more, I have no respect for her now, used to trust her 100%, now 0%

17 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

Good job I don’t suffer with it then. If you have that much of an issue with losing your hair and know you’re prone then you probably shouldn’t be running AAS. 

I also mentioned it to Cyp because he’s a skinhead. So obviously has no issues with losing hair. 

So I shouldn't run Testosterone?

Do you know the ratio difference between DHT in Prov vs Test?

14 hours ago, simonboyle said:
14 hours ago, simonboyle said:

I have a pet hate of people who discuss use in ML.

It's entirely irrelevant.

Weights 

MG.

Or you're a retard.

Hahaha you're a retard tbh mate, just because the guy I was chatting to used ml that's why I wrote it, who gets wound up over something so irrelevant, you full on weirdo lol 

On 3/31/2019 at 12:31 PM, Bigboy9 said:

I'd rather put health first, it's a long road ahead. 

I got a short road ahead.

It's 1 April today. I got 13 weeks of 6ml:

150 test e = 0.5ml

300mg tren e = 1.5ml

600 EQ = 2ml

600 mast = 2ml

Cruise July and Aug on 150 only.

Then 1 Sept to 30 Nov:

600 test =2ml

600 deca = 2ml

600 EQ = 2ml 

So You can see it's 6ml whether cutting or bulking. To cut down on pins I recently bought 3ml barrels x 2pw.

1 minute ago, AncientOldBloke said:

150 test e = 0.5ml

300mg tren e = 1.5ml

600 EQ = 2ml

600 mast = 2ml

Then 1 Sept to 30 Nov:

600 test =2ml

600 deca = 2ml

600 EQ = 2ml 

So You can see it's 6ml whether cutting or bulking. To cut down on pins I recently bought 3ml barrels x 2pw.

It's personal preference mate, carry on if your responding well to what your doing.

59 minutes ago, Bigboy9 said:

I was referring to him.

Not you.

And the reason being is that it shows the person saying it has zero clue about what they're talking about.

Someone with even the slightest amount of intelligence would have been able to decipher that from my post, especially given that I explained exactly that.

So whom, in reality, is the retard here?

And no, I haven't seen your baseball.

And you also put your response within the original quote.

Well played.

Kinda dismantled your own point there lol.

39 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

I was referring to him.

Not you.

And the reason being is that it shows the person saying it has zero clue about what they're talking about.

Someone with even the slightest amount of intelligence would have been able to decipher that from my post, especially given that I explained exactly that.

So whom, in reality, is the retard here?

And no, I haven't seen your baseball.

And you also put your response within the original quote.

Well played.

Kinda dismantled your own point there lol.

My bad lol, I thought you were calling me a retard, I just blazed a fat doobie not in the mood for a cyber war lol

On 3/30/2019 at 9:42 PM, Cypionate said:

So 750mg test, 750mg deca, and whatever the tren is, lets say 600mg if it's tren-e

The only thing I wouldn't want to do is mix tren and deca but other than that it's not huge, decent cycle that will have some nice results

Yea not something you'd want to do for your 2nd cycle but definitely not up there with the craziest cycles I've seen people running

just started to read this thread, and yeah i would agree with Cypionate.

I would not wanna mix two 19nor and also would not wanna run those doses of those compounds for 1 year (Tren and Deca for 1 year ...that I think is worse than the dose in itself...) and definitely not as a beginner cycle...but i consider myself a moderate AAS user (Im 43 and have started B&C and/or cycling "only" 4 years ago) and have definitely injected up to 10ml per week on a blast, its not that stretched to go to 750 Test and 300 NPP and 300 masteron for a few weeks blast and here you go 9ml done...... I have read and have seen with my own eyes a lot but the hell of a lot worse!!!

In fact I just injected 3ml.....and this was the first of the week...so i expect that to become a 9 by week end :) but I was off for the first three months of the year and just starting a new cycle. I PCT in January and was off Feb and March.  Plan was to stay off until May but oh well...

21 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

@simonboyle @Bigboy9 

Let's not turn this into another UKM sh1t slinging fest please. 

I'm down on my thread deleting quota this last few weeks, and would love to get back to the top spot.

If the thread just suddenly disappears, you know why. 

We're just joking around pal, all is good lol 

On a serious note there is some good replys in this thread, it's an interesting read.

1 hour ago, larus said:

just started to read this thread, and yeah i would agree with Cypionate.

I would not wanna mix two 19nor and also would not wanna run those doses of those compounds for 1 year (Tren and Deca for 1 year ...that I think is worse than the dose in itself...) and definitely not as a beginner cycle...but i consider myself a moderate AAS user (Im 43 and have started B&C and/or cycling "only" 4 years ago) and have definitely injected up to 10ml per week on a blast, its not that stretched to go to 750 Test and 300 NPP and 300 masteron for a few weeks blast and here you go 9ml done...... I have read and have seen with my own eyes a lot but the hell of a lot worse!!!

In fact I just injected 3ml.....and this was the first of the week...so i expect that to become a 9 by week end :) but I was off for the first three months of the year and just starting a new cycle. I PCT in January and was off Feb and March.  Plan was to stay off until May but oh well...

At least your doing it the proper way mate, this lad isn't adjusting dosages atal, he's just running the same 3 compounds test deca and tren, week after week, month after month, all year round, that in itself can't be healthy for the body, that was my point of this thread, I couldn't care less what others do to themselves, was just wondering what others opinions of it were.

35 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

@simonboyle @Bigboy9 

Let's not turn this into another UKM sh1t slinging fest please. 

I'm down on my thread deleting quota this last few weeks, and would love to get back to the top spot.

If the thread just suddenly disappears, you know why. 

Was just in jest.

My apologies.

We're all good here.....

Honest.......

Can stop reading now........

Nothing to see here.......

4 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

150 test e = 0.5ml

300mg tren e = 1.5ml

600 EQ = 2ml

600 mast = 2ml

Then 1 Sept to 30 Nov:

600 test =2ml

600 deca = 2ml

600 EQ = 2ml 

Ive started shooting my 6ml with a 10ml syringe 

20190324_231203.jpg