So today at the gym was chatting to this one lad who was in great shape, I asked him what he was running and he told me he was on 7.5ml a week, 2.5 ml of test, 2.5 ml of deca and 2.5 ml of tren! I asked him how long he's been doing this and he replied a year! He hasn't got a clue about pct, I couldn't see this lad lasting much longer from what I know of him he likes the sesh abit to much aswell. 

1 minute ago, Cypionate said:

Quite a modest cycle compared to some on here :lol:

It's scary tbh mate, don't know how he's still alive ? I don't understand tho why lads feel the need for these monster doses, it's not even like there competing lol

Just now, Bigboy9 said:

It's scary tbh mate, don't know how he's still alive ? I don't understand tho why lads feel the need for these monster doses, it's not even like there competing lol

They're not that big doses really, 2.5ml test is only gonna be around 675mg a week

When I'm blasting a couple of compounds I`ll shoot about 8ml a week. 4ml test, 4ml NPP or whatever

The length (1 year) is fairly long but not unheard of by any means

8 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

They're not that big doses really, 2.5ml test is only gonna be around 675mg a week

When I'm blasting a couple of compounds I`ll shoot about 8ml a week. 4ml test, 4ml NPP or whatever

The length (1 year) is fairly long but not unheard of by any means

This lads test is 300mg per ml same as the deca I don't know how the tren is dosed, I still wouldn't like to put such big doses into my body, I'm only coming upto my second cycle in the next 6 weeks, so time will only tell I guess! Haha

24 minutes ago, Bigboy9 said:

This lads test is 300mg per ml same as the deca I don't know how the tren is dosed, I still wouldn't like to put such big doses into my body, I'm only coming upto my second cycle in the next 6 weeks, so time will only tell I guess! Haha

So 750mg test, 750mg deca, and whatever the tren is, lets say 600mg if it's tren-e

The only thing I wouldn't want to do is mix tren and deca but other than that it's not huge, decent cycle that will have some nice results

Yea not something you'd want to do for your 2nd cycle but definitely not up there with the craziest cycles I've seen people running

So probably 750mg test, 600-750mg deca and 300-600mg tren. 

You not seen what people run on here mate? :lol:

Not unheard of at all. He must want to push hard to run tren/deca together, or he has no idea and thinks that's necessary. Could 100% use less and just one of the two but I've heard worse. 

4 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

So 750mg test, 750mg deca, and whatever the tren is, lets say 600mg if it's tren-e

The only thing I wouldn't want to do is mix tren and deca but other than that it's not huge, decent cycle that will have some nice results

Yea not something you'd want to do for your 2nd cycle but definitely not up there with the craziest cycles I've seen people running

Ya but the problem is mate he's done that cycle year round no breaks from the compounds or dropping the dosages.

No I'm going for 600mg test, 2ml and 300mg deca, 1ml, so be running 3ml of gear a week, like I said it's only my 2nd cycle so don't wana go crazy with doses I should make some nice steady gains.

Just now, S_C said:

So probably 750mg test, 600-750mg deca and 300-600mg tren. 

You not seen what people run on here mate? :lol:

Not unheard of at all. He must want to push hard to run tren/deca together, or he has no idea and thinks that's necessary. Could probably use less but I've heard worse. 

The problem mate is he's running them 3 compounds all year round at the same dosages not dropping them atal, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes anyways I wouldn't say he's able to maintain a hard on ?

1 minute ago, Bigboy9 said:

Ya but the problem is mate he's done that cycle year round no breaks from the compounds or dropping the dosages.

No I'm going for 600mg test, 2ml and 300mg deca, 1ml, so be running 3ml of gear a week, like I said it's only my 2nd cycle so don't wana go crazy with doses I should make some nice steady gains.

A lot of people don't take a break, guilty of it myself, blast and cruise and cruise turns into a blast and blast turns into a mega blast

Not likely to keel over any time soon unless he has an underlying problem already that the gear brings to the surface, but it's always good to give your body a break now and again

Gear is not going to kill you if you run it for a few years straight, unless like I say you already have health issues, it will probably cause issues much later in life but it's not the short term you really need to worry about with gear

5 minutes ago, Bigboy9 said:

The problem mate is he's running them 3 compounds all year round at the same dosages not dropping them atal, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes anyways I wouldn't say he's able to maintain a hard on ?

His libido will be through the roof on that stack, I feel sorry for his gf/wife

And his dog when his wife is out :lol:

21 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

His libido will be through the roof on that stack, I feel sorry for his gf/wife

And his dog when his wife is out :lol:

Hahaha poor little dog you could only imagine the trauma it's getting put through with that tren d*ck haha.

Regarding your above post, thanks for the feedback mate, I'm only 23 now so will continue to cycle till I get to my later years, then I'm seriously thinking about blasting and cruising, I wouldn't start it now as I have a gf and will be having more kids in the future.

1 hour ago, Bigboy9 said:

It's scary tbh mate, don't know how he's still alive ? 

Im currently running  per week;

6ml of Mega Test 350

4.5ml of EQ 275

4.5ml of Mast E 200

You must be absolutely petrified!!!!

30 minutes ago, Distal2018 said:

Im currently running  per week;

6ml of Mega Test 350

4.5ml of EQ 275

4.5ml of Mast E 200

You must be absolutely petrified!!!!

Scared sh*t less mate ? 

I just don't see the point of such big dosages, enjoy what your doing anyways, I'll stick with smaller dosages for now lol

7 minutes ago, Bigboy9 said:

Scared sh*t less mate ? 

I just don't see the point of such big dosages, enjoy what your doing anyways, I'll stick with smaller dosages for now lol

Thats it mate. You've got it.

And in case you hadn't noticed, I'm still alive.

17 minutes ago, Distal2018 said:

Thats it mate. You've got it.

And in case you hadn't noticed, I'm still alive.

Would hope so mate, wouldn't like a cyber ghost haunting me lol.

That's not an excessive cycle to be fair. You also said he is in great shape so that's probably all he is focusing on...

Vanity over health is an all too common theme in this game...

I remember being like you during my first few cycles. 

Come back in a few years and you'll probably be blasting a s**t load of gear for stupid lengths of time. 

Everyone starts off with a certain amount of caution - moderate dosages with adequate breaks - but gradually the dosages go higher and the breaks between cycles shorten until eventually you're blasting too much gear for most of the year round. 

11 hours ago, tommydunn said:

That's not an excessive cycle to be fair. You also said he is in great shape so that's probably all he is focusing on...

Vanity over health is an all too common theme in this game...

I'd rather put health first, it's a long road ahead. 

8 hours ago, PsychedUp said:

I remember being like you during my first few cycles. 

Come back in a few years and you'll probably be blasting a s**t load of gear for stupid lengths of time. 

Everyone starts off with a certain amount of caution - moderate dosages with adequate breaks - but gradually the dosages go higher and the breaks between cycles shorten until eventually you're blasting too much gear for most of the year round. 

Maybe so mate, like I said I'll stick with smaller dosages for now.

I'll maybe start blasting and cruising by the time I'm in my late 30's.

I've been full circle.

Started moderate 500mg and some dbol, went up to 1g of tren at one point for the hell of it.

Finally taken a step back past 8 months, cruising on 125mg test e for the foreseeable future. Creatine levels in Kidneys were raised after 4 years. 

Similar, started 500mg test, then crept up to as much as I could afford, tried 2g test ew for a while, added deca/NPP/tren/dbol, more was better in my head, have since learned a lot more and found what I respond to best vs sides, now 1g test is max I`ll run but most of the time not even that, currently just on 750mg test ew, usually throw 450-600mg npp in too but taking a break from 19nor atm

I started using gear July last year. Haven't stopped since, have micro cruises then end up blasting.

at one point was on 550mg test 612mg Tren. My head was super fooooked!

will deffo be having a proper cruise (TRT dose )end of this year for sure.  For a good few months 

1 hour ago, Test-e said:

I've been full circle.

Started moderate 500mg and some dbol, went up to 1g of tren at one point for the hell of it.

Finally taken a step back past 8 months, cruising on 125mg test e for the foreseeable future. Creatine levels in Kidneys were raised after 4 years. 

Fair play mate, more isn't always better, moderate dosages should get the job done, and there's a hell of a lot less sides 

1 hour ago, Cypionate said:

Similar, started 500mg test, then crept up to as much as I could afford, tried 2g test ew for a while, added deca/NPP/tren/dbol, more was better in my head, have since learned a lot more and found what I respond to best vs sides, now 1g test is max I`ll run but most of the time not even that, currently just on 750mg test ew, usually throw 450-600mg npp in too but taking a break from 19nor atm

Why you taking a break from the 19 nors pal, I'm planning on running deca on my next cycle, and so far all I'm reading is that nandralone is a head f*ck?