Sign in to follow this  
NotAMigrant

Nexus Labs G2G?

My source has no Triumph Test E 250 left, I use about 125 a week for TRT and the Triumph has been inexpensive and effective to say the least. 

I had some issues with oestrogen wandering slowly into the upper range causing me the usual sides....including being pretty low and moody, my gf made me promise to get bloods since then one set a month to check... 

However never heard of Nexus and don't want to wait two weeks to find out its bunk.... 

The oil is clear and the vials simple and not over branded which is a good sign usually in my experience... 

Anyone else using this or heard anything about it?....dont wanna piss off my source but I want to jab something with a rep if im  honest... 

Like I said bloods soon.... 

Currently using nexus test e 300mg and its spot on. Using 150mg every 7 days on my cruise/cut had bloods done 2 days before my next jab and my test came back as 41nmol so its definitely good to go.

I'm using there test e, npp and mast e now and working exactly as should be..used this when my triumph ran out and still gaining well so it's doing its job can't complain. 

1 hour ago, Blood and guts said:

Using the mk677 test pp/npp and it’s doing what it should 

What's your thoughts on their Mk677? I believe comes in 30x10mg.

1 hour ago, Vinny said:

I’m certainly fuller and appetite is up. I sleep terribly on normal hgh and this is no different for me. I swear I’m the only person who gets that everyone gets banging sleep 

1 hour ago, Vinny said:

Im only 3 days in so early days but the appetite is a problem, I’m only cruising so don’t really want to put on any weight but I’m 2kg up in 2 days, this will be a combination of water and the sheer amount of food it’s making me eat

Feel very full though and sleep like I’m in a coma, only gona run it 14 days then its cutting time but might addd some to my bulk as being naturally thin I dont gain on 5500 calories a day anymore and can’t seem to push and consistently hit 6000 in order to grow. 

1 hour ago, sponge2015 said:

Im only 3 days in so early days but the appetite is a problem, I’m only cruising so don’t really want to put on any weight but I’m 2kg up in 2 days, this will be a combination of water and the sheer amount of food it’s making me eat

Feel very full though and sleep like I’m in a coma, only gona run it 14 days then its cutting time but might addd some to my bulk as being naturally thin I dont gain on 5500 calories a day anymore and can’t seem to push and consistently hit 6000 in order to grow. 

1 hour ago, Blood and guts said:

I’m certainly fuller and appetite is up. I sleep terribly on normal hgh and this is no different for me. I swear I’m the only person who gets that everyone gets banging sleep 

Sounds decent. You guys running 10mg or 20mg?

May try them out after I'm phased the Tren out and fingers crossed digestion is on point again.

1 minute ago, Vinny said:

Sounds decent. You guys running 10mg or 20mg?

May try them out after I'm phased the Tren out and fingers crossed digestion is on point again.

20mg before bed mate

I remember you having issues with appetite, this might help in the meantime, weird sensation eating a plate of food then stomach rumbling 20 minutes later

3 minutes ago, sponge2015 said:

20mg before bed mate

I remember you having issues with appetite, this might help in the meantime, weird sensation eating a plate of food then stomach rumbling 20 minutes later

Will have to keep it in mind.

Waiting for the Tren to clear and going just Test E and EQ (600mg Test and 900mg EQ). Helping stomach goes make to normal soon, at my strongest but not particularly growing without getting the food down.

3 minutes ago, Vinny said:

Will have to keep it in mind.

Waiting for the Tren to clear and going just Test E and EQ (600mg Test and 900mg EQ). Helping stomach goes make to normal soon, at my strongest but not particularly growing without getting the food down.

If you don’t want to eat the plate your food comes on taking this stuff I’d be amazed, wish I used over the winter and packed on more size now looking back but gona cut and enjoy my summer then maybe throw it in after summer

5 minutes ago, sponge2015 said:

If you don’t want to eat the plate your food comes on taking this stuff I’d be amazed, wish I used over the winter and packed on more size now looking back but gona cut and enjoy my summer then maybe throw it in after summer

That's the worse part, I've still got a fairly decent appetite, but feels alot more physical. Like my food isn't emptying from my stomach, and when I've tried to force feed, feels like the food is piling up as high as my lower throat.

Fingers crossed next 2 weeks off Tren I'll get better.

On 29/03/2019 at 8:36 AM, GMO said:

used their var and test 400 to good effect and now running their test cyp 250 primo and dhb , 

I’ve just started their Var 2 days ago mate. How did you find it? I’m only using one 50mg tab. 

You using Primo and DHB together mate?? How’s the cycle look and how is it treating you? 

13 hours ago, Leoniidas said:

I’ve just started their Var 2 days ago mate. How did you find it? I’m only using one 50mg tab. 

You using Primo and DHB together mate?? How’s the cycle look and how is it treating you? 

the var did what i expected mate felt like a well dosed clean var tab

this cycle is a mild anabolic run for over spring summer .  dosage are 250 test cycle 700 primo and 200mg dhb per week and 25mg provrion ed .ive got though about 15ml primo .5ml dhb and 2ml test cyp in past 2 weeks , feel fine,  pumps are slighlty better but i be able to give better feedback in a few weeks .  i couldnt make my mind up if should run primo or dhb so thought f**k it il use both lo

On 29/03/2019 at 7:29 AM, Lloyd H said:

Currently using nexus test e 300mg and its spot on. Using 150mg every 7 days on my cruise/cut had bloods done 2 days before my next jab and my test came back as 41nmol so its definitely good to go.

Do you have the test results to post up? Obviously blocking out your name and details when you do.

23 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Do you have the test results to post up? Obviously blocking out your name and details when you do.

Yes, the bloods were taken on a Friday morning. I jab every Monday and its 42nmol not 41 sorry. I took these as its been 12 weeks. I do full bloods every 12 weeks. E2 is high as i started hcg that week which put it out of range as i had bloods done 6 weeks into my cruise and my e2 was bang on in the middle of the e2 range, which is sorted now. Bloods below bud

sketch-1554296060985.png

37 minutes ago, Lloyd H said:

Yes, the bloods were taken on a Friday morning. I jab every Monday and its 42nmol not 41 sorry. I took these as its been 12 weeks. I do full bloods every 12 weeks. E2 is high as i started hcg that week which put it out of range as i had bloods done 6 weeks into my cruise and my e2 was bang on in the middle of the e2 range, which is sorted now. Bloods below bud

sketch-1554296060985.png

I get 49 on 250mg pharma Test, My body is shocking at metabolising Testosterone.

42 is bloody good going for only 150mg a week. I’m cruising on 300mg of the same test but might need to rethink, will see what bloods say tomorrow or Friday. 

12 minutes ago, sponge2015 said:

I get 49 on 250mg pharma Test, My body is shocking at metabolising Testosterone.

42 is bloody good going for only 150mg a week. I’m cruising on 300mg of the same test but might need to rethink, will see what bloods say tomorrow or Friday. 

Ive never tried pharma stuff before.I thought myself when i seen the results that its good for 150mg test e. Its my first cruise aswell, got to donate blood Friday then start my lean bulk on 600mg test e. Had to postpone  my bulk as my RBC,hct are out of range so got to donate first.