Sign in to follow this  
JamesMayers

Moldavian Pharma?

Hi guys, just picked up some test c 250 amps, from moldavian pharma. Just wondering if anyone on here has used them? Here's a picture. Sorry if this isn't allowed or in the wrong forum... (I used to come on here for legit checks years ago)

Thanks in advance.

tecy25.png

A mate of mine is using there test e, tren e and mast for his pre comp cut and is looking really well so off that I'd say g2g, I've not used myself and he's the first and only person I've known to run this brand however so make of that what you will

We have this going around my area atm. They do a decent range. 

No idea if any good as don’t know anybody using it. 

I wouldn’t bother as it’s no cheaper than the reputable UGL available 

16 hours ago, alty83 said:

A mate of mine is using there test e, tren e and mast for his pre comp cut and is looking really well so off that I'd say g2g, I've not used myself and he's the first and only person I've known to run this brand however so make of that what you will

That's good mate, thanks

On 18/03/2019 at 11:09 AM, JamesMayers said:

Hi guys, just picked up some test c 250 amps, from moldavian pharma. Just wondering if anyone on here has used them? Here's a picture. Sorry if this isn't allowed or in the wrong forum... (I used to come on here for legit checks years ago)

Thanks in advance.

tecy25.png

It’s good stuff the YouTube guy probably got faked Moldavian Pharma there was a load knocking about a while back.