EpicSquats

Recommend a good hoover?

1 hour ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Sounds fine to me?? It’s not like YOU have to spend twice as long hoovering ;) 

my hoovers like that though and when the gf was using it, it started blasting out smoke, she wanted to replace it but I told her to just use it in spells so it doesn’t start smoking. I reckon it’s gppd for another few years yet. It was also second hand when I bought it lol 

theres far more important things I want to spend my money on, like myself :D 

Don’t you have a good mate that can hook you up with top knotch electricals for discount prices ?!

2 hours ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Sounds fine to me?? It’s not like YOU have to spend twice as long hoovering ;) 

my hoovers like that though and when the gf was using it, it started blasting out smoke, she wanted to replace it but I told her to just use it in spells so it doesn’t start smoking. I reckon it’s gppd for another few years yet. It was also second hand when I bought it lol 

theres far more important things I want to spend my money on, like myself :D 

Hahaha awesome post. I agree mate and the use it in spells is brilliant idea. 

2 hours ago, MM84 said:

Don’t you have a good mate that can hook you up with top knotch electricals for discount prices ?!

Hmmm if only I knew some kind helpful guy with connections to a family run business in the Yorkshire area which sold and dealt in domestic appliances and electrical???

Dont suppose you know anyone do you??

14 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Hmmm if only I knew some kind helpful guy with connections to a family run business in the Yorkshire area which sold and dealt in domestic appliances and electrical???

Dont suppose you know anyone do you??

I’ve heard about a guy. Full of blocky mass, bald on top and socks need a bit of a wash, but house hold appliances are second to none. 

21 minutes ago, MM84 said:

I’ve heard about a guy. Full of blocky mass, bald on top and socks need a bit of a wash, but house hold appliances are second to none. 

Blocky mass? He should try upping his tuna salad intake.

he sounds like a real decent guy though, pillar of the community, salt of the earth kinda glass half full guy. I’d love to meet him in a park one day :)