Sign in to follow this  
EpicSquats

F*** the sea lads

I love the beach and the coast in general. I find it great for my mental health and just love long walks with my dog and the freshness and sea air. I always love a swim in the sea. 

I’m currently trying to secure a job on the north coast in order to allow me to live permanently by the sea. 

Vast difference between South East Asia and uk though.  Not a whole lot of  interest in the sea in the UK.  Islands of Thailand are cracking and loads that don't have pissed up lardy Brits and Aussies. Like walking into a warm bath. 

Jeju island Korea, would rarely see a foreigner. 

On 16/03/2019 at 10:25 PM, Sasnak said:

I’ve never seen the sea, does it really exist? How do I get to it from Leicestershire ?

Follow the river Soar it may lead you to the sea *shrugs* 

I cant stand jelly fish they freak me out, plus impossible to see their stinging friggin tentacles.

I go in the sea to about waist level and that's it, I hate it when I cant see my feet in the water.

Even those really deep swimming pools freak me out, the ones they use for diving practice that go like 25m down.... think its abit like heights as the depth is kinda like a height... I'm s**t scared of heights too lol

I like watching the sea ,in fact I would like to be buried at sea... or at the very least have my ashes scattered in it...... but it also freaks me out in the sense that you read stories like the USS indianapolis where if you get stranded out there, you don't know whats beneath you and then something bumps your legs as you are treading water and you have no idea what that was,scary as anything, you are basically a meal for quite a few creatures at any time.. no thanks.