UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Itchy skin!!!

2K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  focus_and_win 
#1 ·
Hi guys

I am currently into my 4th week of test e @ 600mg per week.

Running 1mg of Adex every other day and have done from the first jab.

When I train I'm getting seriously itchy, especially on my scalp.

Any ideas what could be causing this??

Cheers

Steve

#8 ·
Could be a bacterial infection - see the doc and they may prescribe antibiotics - that's what happened to me when I did a mild test and tren cycle one time - can't explain why I got it but a course of antibiotics sorted it out - doxycyclin.

I now swear by it in case it flares up again.

#12 ·
Your adex dose is pretty high.

3mg per week or 4mg depending on how the days fall... for 600mg test.

I use 0.5mg mon/wed/Friday for 500mg test e.

yes everyone is different and some don't need any AI but I would drop the dose for 5-7 days or so

and then start back at 0.5mg eod and then get bloods after couple of weeks.

you will soon know after stopping for a week..if you had low estrogen.

have you got any other side effects?

itchy scalp is on the known effects of low estrogen but not everyone gets each side effect from high or low estrogen obviously.

#23 ·
DHT causing hair loss perhaps. MPB sufferers tend to get itchy scalps when losing hair.

Finasteride or Saw Palmetto might make it go away if so. I saw studies where they gave finasteride to guys using 500 or 600 mg of testosterone per week, and they did not get any less gains than guys who did not add finasteride. It might even have been dutasteride, which is twice as strong.

#24 ·
DHT causing hair loss perhaps. MPB sufferers tend to get itchy scalps when losing hair.

Finasteride or Saw Palmetto might make it go away if so. I saw studies where they gave finasteride to guys using 500 or 600 mg of testosterone per week, and they did not get any less gains than guys who did not add finasteride. It might even have been dutasteride, which is twice as strong.
So many reports of people who can never produce DHT again after finasteride. Mast, proviron and test doesn't help them either. Scary stuff. From permanent ED to crooked dicks. Not to mention all the mental sides low DHT brings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.