Sign in to follow this  
Kristina

Are there any women around here?

5 hours ago, Cypionate said:

Did I read that @Kristina became a Hollywood movie star or am I making that up?

Ahhhh well movie star is very generous haha, did some stunt filming as one of the Amazonian warriors or Justice League. I say stunts but there wasn't very much real stunt stuff as much as fighting, falling about dying and weaponry. I was also one of the main 'hammer girls' (don't know if you've watched it) who smash the pillars of the cave before getting squashed by the final door as it fell, whilst they're trying to trap the queen as she's running out of the cave.

I was also one of the bowwomen, I shoot one of the main arrows around that same time when they're running outside of the cave on the grassy area.

That's pretty much it, for a month or two of filming from 5am until 7/8pm, I was on screen possibly 3 seconds max! 

We filmed it during my contest prep at the time, I think it was and IFBB show I did (was my last competition I decided I'm done with competing), so I was is the perfect shape for the role!

We would come into the Warner Bro's studios gym about 3 times per week and did INSANE full-on intensity training; all sorts from squats and deadlift marathons, pull ups and press ups,  to strongman stuff, for about 2 hours non stop. Probably the fittest I've ever been!

5 hours ago, herc said:

Welcome back @Kristina the forum went down hill after it was sold. Not many old faces about. Most activity is gen con 

sorry to hear about your MC the wife and I were in the same boat. After we had our girl we wanted another and tried so hard. Found out on NYE 2017 that we were expecting but lost it. Not a nice feeling. 

Hope all is well with you 

Great to see you herc! 

Awh hope all goes well if you're still trying, I always think everything happens for a reason so the right time will come. :)

10 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Ahhhh well movie star is very generous haha, did some stunt filming as one of the Amazonian warriors or Justice League. I say stunts but there wasn't very much real stunt stuff as much as fighting, falling about dying and weaponry. I was also one of the main 'hammer girls' (don't know if you've watched it) who smash the pillars of the cave before getting squashed by the final door as it fell, whilst they're trying to trap the queen as she's running out of the cave.

I was also one of the bowwomen, I shoot one of the main arrows around that same time when they're running outside of the cave on the grassy area.

That's pretty much it, for a month or two of filming from 5am until 7/8pm, I was on screen possibly 3 seconds max! 

We filmed it during my contest prep at the time, I think it was and IFBB show I did (was my last competition I decided I'm done with competing), so I was is the perfect shape for the role!

We would come into the Warner Bro's studios gym about 3 times per week and did INSANE full-on intensity training; all sorts from squats and deadlift marathons, pull ups and press ups,  to strongman stuff, for about 2 hours non stop. Probably the fittest I've ever been!

Impressive, I've seen it but would have to watch it again to look out for you, the gf seems to know which parts you mean though

If you had to film for months to get 3 seconds screen time, the main characters must be sick of their lives by the end :lol:

17 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

Impressive, I've seen it but would have to watch it again to look out for you, the gf seems to know which parts you mean though

If you had to film for months to get 3 seconds screen time, the main characters must be sick of their lives by the end :lol:

Ahhh the main characters, I'll tell you something, wherever they CAN, they don't film with the stars (if they have a decent body double). The majority of scenes where we had Gal in the same scene, most of it was filmed with a girl who was the spitting image of Gal (you'll notice when movies have very fast moving scenes or for instance the character is facing to the side or from behind.. likelihood it's not the movie star).  Both Gal and Henry Caville; we were hanging out and filming most of our scenes with body doubles (really weird because they look SO alike!).

(However seeing Jason Momoa training alongside us in the gym was :jaw:...)

Another thing they did was take photographs of all of us; we would go into this 360 degree 'dome' of cameras (literally a sphere made of cameras) that take pictures of you, in order to create a 3D life-like model of you, which they can then use for continuity and if they happen to want to create something without you having to film it. For instance, if you die and can't finish a scene, or if they decide to change the way a scene goes at any time in the editing process, they literally just use a digital version of you! 

Some really interesting stuff during this project, was a great experience! 

It was a shame because I was due to do more of them, I think one of the Wonderwoman movies they're making now, but at the time I had been pregnant (just before I lost it) so I didn't get involved.

2 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Ahhh the main characters, I'll tell you something, wherever they CAN, they don't film with the stars (if they have a decent body double). The majority of scenes where we had Gal in the same scene, most of it was filmed with a girl who was the spitting image of Gal (you'll notice when movies have very fast moving scenes or for instance the character is facing to the side or from behind.. likelihood it's not the movie star).  Both Gal and Henry Caville; we were hanging out and filming most of our scenes with body doubles (really weird because they look SO alike!).

Another thing they did was take photographs of all of us; we would go into this 360 degree 'dome' of cameras (literally a sphere made of cameras) that take pictures of you, in order to create a 3D life-like model of you, which they can then use for continuity and if they happen to want to create something without you having to film it. For instance, if you die and can't finish a scene, or if they decide to change the way a scene goes at any time in the editing process, they literally just use a digital version of you! 

Some really interesting stuff during this project, was a great experience! 

It was a shame because I was due to do more of them, I think one of the Wonderwoman movies they're making now, but at the time I had been pregnant (just before I lost it) so I didn't get involved.

Ah sh*t sorry to hear that, gf's friend MC about 4x before finally everything going as planned, thought she'd never have one, hopefully your next one is the charm :)

Suppose from a movie PoV that makes sense to have a backup of the actor/actress, I knew they used doubles with most of them for dangerous, stunts other than the odd madhead who do their own like Cruise, so we're being cheated when we pirate these movies then eh :D

Maybe they'll be in touch for the next one, send them your CV :lol:

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

I remember you posting up behind the scenes pics of that ages ago :D Are you looking to do more of this kind of work in the future or was it more of an experience kinda thing?

P.S. Found you @ 2:30 I think :lol:

8 minutes ago, nWo said:

I remember you posting up behind the scenes pics of that ages ago :D Are you looking to do more of this kind of work in the future or was it more of an experience kinda thing?

P.S. Found you @ 2:30 I think :lol:

Maybe here?

apVdVqv.jpg

20 hours ago, GTT said:

Ah I remember Robsta and zara , where did he go? 

Not sure, but I liked him.

I remember one story he posted up.. He caught some guy shagging his Mrs once, so obviously kicked the sh1t into him. But Robsta being Robsta, and that guy living in the same town, he chased and beat the sh1t into him every time he saw him until the guy gave up and moved elsewhere lol..

5 hours ago, Kristina said:

Yeah I'm a bit sexist against my own kind. Only because I'm different! Like I can drive, and park etc.. 

*LOL sorry girls just messing* 

True story: A few years ago, I made the poor judgement to do a brief graduate course at an Oxford college.  A car crashed into the college wall one night.

I posted on the college facebook page: "Was the driver drunk, or female?"

I received a torrent of demands to take down the comment, people saying it is offensive.

I changed the comment to "Was the driver female?", and added an apology that no offense was intended to drunk people, as some of them can drive.

They totally lost their minds.  Alumni wrote long, detailed letters to the heads of the college, suggesting that I should be expelled, citing references from instances where other students had lost their scholarships or whatnot due to "discriminatory comments".

Head of diversity (a crazy feminist bitch), wrote a long letter saying that they should have mandatory anti-sexism training, and tried to make a police report for hate speech.

7 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Yep spot on! That's the main stuff, not sure where the bow and arrow part is (don't know if it'd different on DVD or maybe in a different clip). Such a shame that most of this was dark and obscure...

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 16.43.54.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 16.44.32.png

That's pretty cool :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

True story: A few years ago, I made the poor judgement to do a brief graduate course at an Oxford college.  A car crashed into the college wall one night.

I received a torrent of demands to take down the comment, people saying it is offensive.

I changed the comment to "Was the driver female?", and added an apology that no offense was intended to drunk people, as some of them can drive.

They totally lost their minds.  Alumni wrote long, detailed letters to the heads of the college, suggesting that I should be expelled, citing references from instances where other students had lost their scholarships or whatnot due to.

Head of diversity (a crazy feminist bitch), wrote a long letter saying that they should have mandatory anti-sexism training, and tried to make a police report for hate speech.

That's the best thing I've read today. Amazing! 

On 09/03/2019 at 2:42 PM, Kristina said:

Great to see you herc! 

Awh hope all goes well if you're still trying, I always think everything happens for a reason so the right time will come. :)

No more trying for us. We have a 3 soon to be 4yr girl and she is my world. That is a blessing in itself. 

The stress over trying for a year only to MC after 3months was very hard hitting on the wife. (And me of course) but the hormonal imbalances it causes a women and the guilt feeling they have afterwards. 

I hope you guys succeed in the baby making department. It really is the greatest feeling in the world. Anyone who knows me can vouch for what my lil girl means to me lol 

On 09/03/2019 at 2:40 PM, Kristina said:

I remember watching a YouTube vid with Brooke Ence talking about her being in that film also, did you rub shoulders with her too?

I remember seeing an advert for extras for Vikings and really wanted go do it but work commitments along with the slim chance of actually being chosen lol never happened.

On 09/03/2019 at 4:52 PM, Tomahawk said:

They totally lost their minds.  Alumni wrote long, detailed letters to the heads of the college, suggesting that I should be expelled, citing references from instances where other students had lost their scholarships or whatnot due to "discriminatory comments".

Zero fcuks given by you at Oxford. Great response in bold btw lol

On March 8, 2019 at 10:26 AM, anna1 said:

Welcome back @Kristina

sorry to hear about the miscarriage, I’m sure you’ll recover from that and it will all be a bad dream when you have your first baby 

@Flubs is here 

@Keeks shows up every once in a while 

@Skye666 does us the honor to come along and stir the waters a bit lol

@melanieuk as well

I’m sure a few others lurk around 

Abit???    Pfffft offended! 

since the OP posted this Thread other than a brief cameo appearance from @skye666, we seem to have lost most of the other female active forum members. I say that as I am aware there are some that do read but dont really post, but its a shame, really.  its odd as when I train now there are so many more women lifters in the free weights areas training on their own etc.  the forum would benefit from more female members. 

40 minutes ago, Mayzini said:

since the OP posted this Thread other than a brief cameo appearance from @skye666, we seem to have lost most of the other female active forum members. I say that as I am aware there are some that do read but dont really post, but its a shame, really.  its odd as when I train now there are so many more women lifters in the free weights areas training on their own etc.  the forum would benefit from more female members. 

Think your typical fitness chick is too busy looking for sugar daddies to waste time round here..