UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Are there any women around here?

Tags
girls women
6K views 123 replies 38 participants last post by  MM84 
#1 ·
Haven't been around in a while guys, so just curious... where are all my girls at?

Whether we 'know' each other or not, raise your hands, want to meet the gang!

#13 ·
Yo yo yo, so have you been down the rabbit hole, what with the 'nWo'? Or does it mean something else?

Just been sort of side-tracked with 'real life' - business/travel sort of took over, although been mega stressful over the last couple of years I do feel like I'm getting somewhere with 'life', finally...! :p

Training's kinda reached that stage nowadays I like to maintain rather than smash myself into the ground, feel like I'm getting old at 30 haha!

All jokes aside been trying to get pregnant over the last year, I had a miscarriage about a year ago so been trying since. Motivation levels and confidence was messed up for a while but I'm back on it these days.

Shame about the forum, I did sort of notice this too. I miss those old days..!

#15 ·
Not many active women so welcome back andhooe you stick around. I remember you as an active mod before you left.

The forum has went down hill so bad. It's more just rubbish in gen con. I even miss the likes of banzi and tommy bananas. Both had different ideas and methods but atleast they trained unlike the majority nowadays.

Youll like it remember me as Tricky is a new name due to work security reasons

#29 ·
Let's be honest this forum went to s**t when it was sold off.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage and wish you luck with the the future, didn't you use to do the vape stuff?

also under another name can't ever remember my last ?
Ahhh the vape stuff! Yep, actually, that's my bro's business Vape Club. I left that company to do my own thing a few years ago but he's doing really well (aside from the retail he's one of the biggest wholesalers and also producing his own smoking cessation aid at the moment). He was always destined for big things, with me running and tripping up behind him hahaha.. :lol:

#21 ·
@Kristina not in relation to original Q about Ladies but what's interesting on here, there is the AMA (ask me anything) thread. Two guys from the US, El Chapo & Ghost recon are two incredibly knowledgeable guys. El Chapo is a research nurse in endocrinology. Ghost recon also works in the field but cant quite remember full title. Someone will know. Sorry Ghost.

They have been an outstanding resource for all on here. They have helped dismiss so much bro science that most have had adhered to in one way or another through their training career re: their nutrition, doses, training, physical responses, health etc. They are all about research backed with evidence. Both have educated all on here.

Top guys.

#32 ·
Welcome back @Kristina

sorry to hear about the miscarriage, I'm sure you'll recover from that and it will all be a bad dream when you have your first baby

@Flubs is here

@Keeks shows up every once in a while

@Skye666 does us the honor to come along and stir the waters a bit lol

@melanieuk as well

I'm sure a few others lurk around

x
Thanks Anna!

Greaaaat, so many familiar names on this thread, surely we can make things thrive again.

#27 ·
we apparently only let one or so women in at a time now, so as both you and @HDU have posted this week, now doubt @anna1 and @Flubs will be suspended !! lols

we used to have a few ladies on here but all seem to have fallen away. I believe the forum still has a decent hub and decent discussions on training and AAS use and other things are still possible on here.

Hope you stick around for a bit, I would like to see a more diverse population on here.

sorry to hear of your loss, and hope you can be successful going forward.

#31 ·
we apparently only let one or so women in at a time now, so as both you and @HDU have posted this week, now doubt @anna1 and @Flubs will be suspended !! lols

we used to have a few ladies on here but all seem to have fallen away. I believe the forum still has a decent hub and decent discussions on training and AAS use and other things are still possible on here.

Hope you stick around for a bit, I would like to see a more diverse population on here.

sorry to hear of your loss, and hope you can be successful going forward.
Haha, we have to try to fix this!!! A 99% male community cannot survive! :crazy:

#37 ·
Hi there Kristina,

I am here but don't post too often these days. Still training away though, for me, it's like brushing my teeth and I love getting in the gym. Nothing to prove and no goal other than staying healthy and strong....well, ya know.....strongish, ha ha.

Sorry to hear the baby news but congratulations on all you have achieved since you were here last. Wishing you health, hope and happiness.

[Redacted] x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.