13 hours ago, Towel said:

:lol: Have you ever posted a picture of what you actually look like? 

I’m sure @swole troll used the dbol and rated, @jeffj was using the var and looks better than 99% of the forum @IronJohnDoe rated the sdrol, me and @Lloyd H rated the Anavar 

Yet you used every oral under the sun and none worked but yes there’s no other reports? :whistling: Either sales are really crap for these other labs or you’ve got no idea how to train/use AAS 

I rate pretty much any oral/oils or ai from them so far. 

But many people think that at 20%+ body fat some pills and oils will make them gain 20-30lbs while shredding them. 

I know I used to be one of them years ago. 

The truth is that with the correct balance 

Good nutrition, progressive overload and rest, any steroids would work. 

There are no magic pills! 

12 hours ago, sohamboy20 said:

Yeh used both the deca was decent the dbol was shite though just like all the other orals I’ve used From nexus 

I've used nexus nolvadex and someone I know used the clen.. 

was exactly what it was supposed to be.

I'm doing a log starting on 100mg nexus var then switching to NP var at same dosage so if it's bunk as you say surely it'll be easy enough to tell from that?

not saying your lying but doesn't make sense to put out bunk oral's and legit oils imo..

15 hours ago, Towel said:

And you bought Winnie, didn’t work, you bought the tbol, didn’t work, so you decided you’d get some dbol, didn’t work, so you thought let’s get some more from this lab, got the superdrol, didn’t work, wait let’s get the anadrol.. s**t didn’t work :lol: okay mate :lol:

Reason for that is Nexus was all that me and a mate of mine could get at the time and thought maybe we just got unlucky with the different orals, the only Oral I really hear get raved about is the 50mg Anavar but I’ve since given up with the lab. 

5 hours ago, sohamboy20 said:

Reason for that is Nexus was all that me and a mate of mine could get at the time and thought maybe we just got unlucky with the different orals, the only Oral I really hear get raved about is the 50mg Anavar but I’ve since given up with the lab. 

Course mate :rolleyes: suppose some of the most respected members on here are just liars then and somehow deleting the hundredS of other bad reports that don’t seem to exist :thumb

19 hours ago, Towel said:

:lol: Have you ever posted a picture of what you actually look like? 

I’m sure @swole troll used the dbol and rated, @jeffj was using the var and looks better than 99% of the forum @IronJohnDoe rated the sdrol, me and @Lloyd H rated the Anavar 

Yet you used every oral under the sun and none worked but yes there’s no other reports? :whistling: Either sales are really crap for these other labs or you’ve got no idea how to train/use AAS 

In response to this I ran these from nexus for those interested and all spot on. (Just my opinion, not affiliated or getting free products etc) I also had bloods done too which came back where you would expect.

Test e, tren e, npp, mast e, primo, anavar, winny, proviron, clen. 

All done as they should. No complaints. I used all of these at some point in my prep and my off season. 

Take from that what you will. Dont need to convince anyone or try 'sell' anything. Couldn't care less :thumb it worked for me and I'd use again, everyone else has their own choice to decide.

7 hours ago, sohamboy20 said:

sorry but that's stupid.

if you bought some test or oral steroid from X lab and was convinced it was bunk you'd get bloods to confirm if it was test for example.

and no one definitely wouldn't buy another 3 or 4 tubs of tabs if you had a hint of doubt the first lot were underdosed or totally bunk.

1 hour ago, Nara said:

I've used Nexus tren e and test e and had no issues. Got more of the "tren look" on nexus tren e rather than sphinx but would recommend both.

Funny cos I found the opposite. I felt the Sphinx tren E more than the nexus. 

source has never not come good and I would try any of the nexus stuff  but the tren e I didn’t feel was as potent as others I’ve used

I'm looking forward to starting my test/deca cycle entirely from Nexus products in the new year - heard nothing but good things about them. 

After using nothing but Triumph and Southern Ghost products for the last two years it'll be nice to try a different lab for once.

I'm guessing they all originally come from the same place in China though!

16 hours ago, Oldnewb said:

Funny cos I found the opposite. I felt the Sphinx tren E more than the nexus. 

source has never not come good and I would try any of the nexus stuff  but the tren e I didn’t feel was as potent as others I’ve used

Maybe it was cause I was binge eating all the time so I looked bigger haha. I'm back on Sphinx now, it's my go to for a while now.

Everything I’ve used from Nexus has been absolutely spot on. I must admit, I don’t even know why it gets questioned as so many people use it without any problems whatsoever. I’m more likely to consider that if person X hasn’t “doubled in size and strength” (unreasonable expectations btw) since taking Nexus would lead me to believe the biggest variable is their diet and training.

As @swole troll has said hundreds of times, it’s harder to find a bunk lab these days than a decent one.

Using Nexus TPP/NPP and it is a cracking blend. 

20 minutes ago, Skitz said:

Everything I’ve used from Nexus has been absolutely spot on. I must admit, I don’t even know why it gets questioned as so many people use it without any problems whatsoever. I’m more likely to consider that if person X hasn’t “doubled in size and strength” (unreasonable expectations btw) since taking Nexus would lead me to believe the biggest variable is their diet and training.

As @swole troll has said hundreds of times, it’s harder to find a bunk lab these days than a decent one.

Using Nexus TPP/NPP and it is a cracking blend. 

Using exact same blend mate, it’s class 

Reason it gets questioned is surprisingly around the time other labs are being pushed, random accounts claim they’ve used every single oral and they were all bunk, yet have no proof and can’t explain why they would keep buying more products when they were all apparently bunk 

For people that have been here a while it’s not hard to spot bs posts but for newer lads I can see why it would be confusing and tbh is why these random accounts do it.