Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Towel said:

Fakes will normally be of big European labs like Baltic for example and even then it’s rare, it’s really only Pharma gear I’d be worried of fakes

Small Uk UGLs like nexus etc don’t warrant being faked, outside this forum not many will of even heard of it

Nexus 

Sphinx 

Dunning

Neuro pharma 

whatever ghost labs is popular this week 

Any of them and you’ve no need to worry about fakes

Also when someone fakes something it’ll normally be identical, not change a whole name from testosterone Enanthate to “Test E”, also a source won’t stock half real stock andgald fake stock lol

Not having a dig mate just as you said you was knew just some simple advice, the whole thing about fake’s in the ugl scene is as blown out of proportion as real Anavar apparently being hard to get lol

I figured that, I just wanted to be sure since I’d be called stupid on this forum 5 weeks from now for not checking if it did turn out to be safe, better safe than sorry I guess lol

Also you’re right about the blown out of the proportion thing, I thought that was the case with anavar until I did some reading on this form and spoke to people, it seems it’s a more common issue in the USA apparently. Thanks for the help mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, swole troll said:

No source discussing as always read the rules 

Hinting to sources also falls under this.

Deleted this time, warnings next time

Apologies if that was me. Ill ask again but without tagging anyone. 

Opinions in Nexus Anavar ans Test Prop? 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trio said:

Apologies if that was me. Ill ask again but without tagging anyone. 

Opinions in Nexus Anavar ans Test Prop? 

Thanks.

from what i have used, mast e, sust, anavar and nolvadex all good.

test e good too but I was unfortunate with pip issues but clearly personal as others used same batch and no problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, trio said:

Apologies if that was me. Ill ask again but without tagging anyone. 

Opinions in Nexus Anavar ans Test Prop? 

Thanks.

Used the car back in the summer and 100mg was decent. Certainly did what I expected it to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still using since they first popped up on the scene, used the following from what I can remember 

Test E - year round 

Test pp / Npp blend 

mast E

NPP

DHB

Primo 

Tbol 

Anavar

Adex

All done what they should, no the test E didn’t put 20kg on me like some claim the lab they’re using did (But never have any pictures :whistling:) but had bloods and always spot on.

Had bloods on the current blend I’m using, more to check my E2 but again testosterone reading was insane. 
 

Got a log going which I need to update lol but will try update Monday when I’m in the gym, up 4kg in 3 weeks and everything’s coming together now 

C4B0A6D5-A7AA-4AEC-92F5-D57AA5791DD5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, trio said:

Apologies if that was me. Ill ask again but without tagging anyone. 

Opinions in Nexus Anavar ans Test Prop? 

Thanks.

I've used their test e, var, ralox and nolva and all been spot on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Lloyd H said:

I've used their test e, var, ralox and nolva and all been spot on. 

Which var, the 20mg or 50mg?

3 hours ago, Towel said:

Still using since they first popped up on the scene, used the following from what I can remember 

Test E - year round 

Test pp / Npp blend 

mast E

NPP

DHB

Primo 

Tbol 

Anavar

Adex

All done what they should, no the test E didn’t put 20kg on me like some claim the lab they’re using did (But never have any pictures :whistling:) but had bloods and always spot on.

Had bloods on the current blend I’m using, more to check my E2 but again testosterone reading was insane. 
 

Got a log going which I need to update lol but will try update Monday when I’m in the gym, up 4kg in 3 weeks and everything’s coming together now 

C4B0A6D5-A7AA-4AEC-92F5-D57AA5791DD5.jpeg

Nice bloods. What dose you running to get that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, trio said:

Which var, the 20mg or 50mg?

Nice bloods. What dose you running to get that?

500mg text pp

500mg Npp 

Not sure if the Npp resulted in the test level being so high 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

Anyone used they’re deca and dbol? Planning my next bulk

 

Yeh used both the deca was decent the dbol was shite though just like all the other orals I’ve used From nexus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sohamboy20 said:

Yeh used both the deca was decent the dbol was shite though just like all the other orals I’ve used From nexus 

I don’t know what it is but except from infiniti dbol and Sphinx winny all the other ugl orals I tried have been shite aswell mate, so I don’t bother now although I’d love to do a dbol kickstart my next upcoming cycle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

I don’t know what it is but except from infiniti dbol and Sphinx winny all the other ugl orals I tried have been shite aswell mate, so I don’t bother now although I’d love to do a dbol kickstart my next upcoming cycle 

I know what your saying, bought countless orals from multiple labs and only very few have been good and actually done anything... its so hit and miss with orals 9 times out of 10 miss. Don’t listen to all the nexus hype of people on here I’ve used a few of the oils which where decent test e, deca, tren a but the orals are shite me and a close mate have tried the winstrol, tbol, 50mg dbol, Superdrol, Anadrol and all did nothing we was taking 3 a day for two weeks of each and nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

I know what your saying, bought countless orals from multiple labs and only very few have been good and actually done anything... its so hit and miss with orals 9 times out of 10 miss. Don’t listen to all the nexus hype of people on here I’ve used a few of the oils which where decent test e, deca, tren a but the orals are shite me and a close mate have tried the winstrol, tbol, 50mg dbol, Superdrol, Anadrol and all did nothing we was taking 3 a day for two weeks of each and nothing.

:lol: Have you ever posted a picture of what you actually look like? 

I’m sure @swole troll used the dbol and rated, @jeffj was using the var and looks better than 99% of the forum @IronJohnDoe rated the sdrol, me and @Lloyd H rated the Anavar 

Yet you used every oral under the sun and none worked but yes there’s no other reports? :whistling: Either sales are really crap for these other labs or you’ve got no idea how to train/use AAS 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

have tried the winstrol, tbol, 50mg dbol, Superdrol, Anadrol and all did nothing we was taking 3 a day for two weeks of each and nothing.

Tried their Anadrol, and winny - can't say they've done anything apart from turn my piss orange. Triumph Tbol just gave me stomach ache... Thought I was expecting too much then AoB posts strength gains on winny from day one - either I'm a none responder or someone's taking the (orange) piss:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Towel said:

:lol: Have you ever posted a picture of what you actually look like? 

I’m sure @swole troll used the dbol and rated, @jeffj was using the var and looks better than 99% of the forum @IronJohnDoe rated the sdrol, me and @Lloyd H rated the Anavar 

Yet you used every oral under the sun and none worked but yes there’s no other reports? :whistling: Either sales are really crap for these other labs or you’ve got no idea how to train/use AAS 

 

Had a feeling you’d chime in considering every post regarding nexus your quick to jump in saying how good every product you’ve used is showing blood work etc it’s not like it’s not well known that certain labs get pushed on these forums:whistling:,  just posting mine and a close mate of mines personal experience with the lab and it’s orals and your suggesting I don’t know how to train/use AAS grow up mate..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've used there Test E, Test P, Tren Ace, Deca, Dbol and Anadrol.... All did what they should do. No complaints from me.

I'm back to using Dunning now tho as that is the only lab I've ever used where I get no pip at all. I'd place Nexus a close second behind Dunning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

Had a feeling you’d chime in considering every post regarding nexus your quick to jump in saying how good every product you’ve used is showing blood work etc it’s not like it’s not well known that certain labs get pushed on these forums:whistling:,  just posting mine and a close mate of mines personal experience with the lab and it’s orals and your suggesting I don’t know how to train/use AAS grow up mate..... 

So no pictures then :lol:

I was just repeating what I said in another thread that you seem to have lads saying xyz lab is bunk going through every lab they can and they don’t look like they train, then there’s countless members in the log section who look great that stick with whatever lab they use and somehow don’t get any of the bunk stuff? 
 

So what? there’s a joint effort by all the lads on here to push a lab? Yet I’ve only seen 1 place selling it, that’s a lot of people to pay off for fake reviews and somehow erase any negative reviews when the general public buy said lab. 
 

And you bought Winnie, didn’t work, you bought the tbol, didn’t work, so you decided you’d get some dbol, didn’t work, so you thought let’s get some more from this lab, got the superdrol, didn’t work, wait let’s get the anadrol.. s**t didn’t work :lol: okay mate :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Towel said:

 

 

And you bought Winnie, didn’t work, you bought the tbol, didn’t work, so you decided you’d get some dbol, didn’t work, so you thought let’s get some more from this lab, got the superdrol, didn’t work, wait let’s get the anadrol.. s**t didn’t work :lol: okay mate :lol:

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×