1 hour ago, Shergar said:

Not personally but know lads who are and are more than happy with them.

Dime are a good lab on the whole (couple of bits I would rather source elsewhere mind) and I’ve not heard of any fakes going around so you should be ok.

Danny

1 hour ago, drwae said:

I am using their tren ace now

Cool, just double checking as someone has them at reduced price which is a bit strange, know they used to be the 1 of the favourites on here but not so much now. Will get stocked up since it still seems g2g

7 minutes ago, Wallace69 said:

Cool, just double checking as someone has them at reduced price which is a bit strange, know they used to be the 1 of the favourites on here but not so much now. Will get stocked up since it still seems g2g

Labs go through phases online buddy.

Dime have been around long enough for a reason and I would be happy to use them.

Reduced price, I’d stock up lol

Danny

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

Labs go through phases online buddy.

Dime have been around long enough for a reason and I would be happy to use them.

Reduced price, I’d stock up lol

Danny

Gear on sale and people think they're being ripped off with s**t gear yet they're happy to ask for discount on full price gear :lol:

51 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Gear on sale and people think they're being ripped off with s**t gear yet they're happy to ask for discount on full price gear :lol:

Always worth double checking though mate I think, things change and I havent used this source before. Peace of mind!

And do lads really ask for discount?! Its not like gears expensive really is it, cheaper than whey!

9 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

IMO I didn’t rate the stuff. 
If your onabout my comment, it was like summer 2018 I used them. Before the seller moved to another domain, the new one had a high spending limit iirc

I stocked up like mad, just because I got a silly high tax refund :thumb

I was pining tren a for the lols, 1ml Ed or more and ate the halo tabs like candy. Most I dosed was 4 tabs. Just because I hadnt used it before, so maybe it could have been wrecking me inside out. 

From experience using stuff like mtren etc, it didn’t seem anything remotely close. Nor did it live up to what I had researched

4 hours ago, aLadNamedAsh said:

IMO I didn’t rate the stuff. 
If your onabout my comment, it was like summer 2018 I used them. Before the seller moved to another domain, the new one had a high spending limit iirc

I stocked up like mad, just because I got a silly high tax refund :thumb

I was pining tren a for the lols, 1ml Ed or more and ate the halo tabs like candy. Most I dosed was 4 tabs. Just because I hadnt used it before, so maybe it could have been wrecking me inside out. 

From experience using stuff like mtren etc, it didn’t seem anything remotely close. Nor did it live up to what I had researched

I didn't rate m-tren myself. Don't think I've ever used anything pwo and had anything positive from it. The halo I tried last week I'm not convinced it was that giving me the pumps. I'll find out today I suppose. Had injectable m-tren as well a while back and was doing 3ml a time and didn't rate that. Or sphinx test base. 

I'm surprised you didn't like the dimensions T3. People usually say that's quite strong. Something else I've never used. 

17 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

I didn't rate m-tren myself. Don't think I've ever used anything pwo and had anything positive from it. The halo I tried last week I'm not convinced it was that giving me the pumps. I'll find out today I suppose. Had injectable m-tren as well a while back and was doing 3ml a time and didn't rate that. Or sphinx test base. 

I'm surprised you didn't like the dimensions T3. People usually say that's quite strong. Something else I've never used. 

Only ever been blown away from such compound was some injectable mtren from a USA source a while back. .5ml was amazing. 

I mean I’ve used similar stuff from labs like SG/WC/Sigma over the years. They were good stuff, when dosed highly. But I never noticed the over the top effects/gains etc that others say. Then again I probably expect too much these days. As making rapid strength gains/progress isn’t something that comes easy aha

I am dubious trusting anyone now as SIS is a lab I used that I had bloods in and came back through the roof. Definitely not even underdosed, the orals I'd contest though but only tried dbol and winny. 

I'm looking for a new lab now as I an Intex vile went bad on me... even though there's theories its did rebranded.

Looking at cenzo pharma...

As pharmacon are overrated too.  Trying to think what else I last sourced dimension.

So frustrating im nearly crying how difficult it is to avoid being scammed on a scamming world whether it's my estrogen or what.

I used sis test e when it first came around used it for 11 weeks got bloods done my test level came back at 9

sis is the worst f*kn lab I’ve used 

On 20/10/2020 at 12:30 PM, Rodgerd5 said:

I am dubious trusting anyone now as SIS is a lab I used that I had bloods in and came back through the roof. Definitely not even underdosed, the orals I'd contest though but only tried dbol and winny. 

I'm looking for a new lab now as I an Intex vile went bad on me... even though there's theories its did rebranded.

As pharmacon are overrated too.  Trying to think what else I last sourced dimension.

So frustrating im nearly crying how difficult it is to avoid being scammed on a scamming world whether it's my estrogen or what.

Cenzo are decent mate, I've been on their test e for the past 10 weeks. On my last vial (out of 4) now and would definitely use again.

9 hours ago, JHMuscle said:

Cenzo are decent mate, I've been on their test e for the past 10 weeks. On my last vial (out of 4) now and would definitely use again.

Cheers mate I shall give them a chance. Just that they made some very silly mistakes like "for oral use only on vials" in the past mate... But life is so hectic these days you just have to try and test imo. So I wouldn't hold a labs gear quality to their packaging but I'll reply to this if I can source some of their prop as I'm desperate, my test is dirt low, so in about 2-3 weeks hopefully. Best wishes

Bloody hell mate don't cry :lol:

If you've not received a few pm's since you posted this then I'd be shocked

Alternatively there's sources on here who may as well have it tattoed on their bloody foreheads 

Look out for threads that are allowed to go on long enough to promote certain labs but then get deleted when they get a bit too obvious lol

3 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Bloody hell mate don't cry :lol:

If you've not received a few pm's since you posted this then I'd be shocked

Alternatively there's sources on here who may as well have it tattoed on their bloody foreheads 

Look out for threads that are allowed to go on long enough to promote certain labs but then get deleted when they get a bit too obvious lol

Hahaha nice one mukka but my grammar is s**t so you've interpreted me wrong.... Not looking for a source I... My point was that even when our sources are reliable how do you know what your getting is gtg without spending a fortune testing it all. 

No one will dm me offering anything other than a beating even if they thought there was money to be made, as last thread accused me of liking willy because I said someone had a man's body... Then all the rest jump the bandwagon. I'm not even gay but I'm surprised the hostility towards buff ties because they tend to be narcissistic appearance wise, alot of closets here i haven't laughed so much in months just how hypocritical the purple aki type people are on here. Sorry off track I should really stop glue sniffing. 

Serious note:

This is where I don't understand the definite misinfo here as I know personally that a sis batchb2017 and a 2019 were well dosed... Yet everyone's as they s**t and praise, for example pharmacomm, to which I would put money on being bunk unless I just got a bad batch. 

As I said it's luck of the draw. 

17 minutes ago, Rodgerd5 said:

Hahaha nice one mukka but my grammar is s**t so you've interpreted me wrong.... Not looking for a source I... My point was that even when our sources are reliable how do you know what your getting is gtg without spending a fortune testing it all. 

No one will dm me offering anything other than a beating even if they thought there was money to be made, as last thread accused me of liking willy because I said someone had a man's body... Then all the rest jump the bandwagon. I'm not even gay but I'm surprised the hostility towards buff ties because they tend to be narcissistic appearance wise, alot of closets here i haven't laughed so much in months just how hypocritical the purple aki type people are on here. Sorry off track I should really stop glue sniffing. 

Serious note:

This is where I don't understand the definite misinfo here as I know personally that a sis batchb2017 and a 2019 were well dosed... Yet everyone's as they s**t and praise, for example pharmacomm, to which I would put money on being bunk unless I just got a bad batch. 

No idea mate...

You expect sources to pm you offering a beating?

You like willies but you're not gay?

You sniff glue and you like SIS?

Cool :whistling:

I rated dimensions and Rohm and triumph but My sources have disappeared for all 3.

Don’t really trust the new labs as there popping up left right and center. 

20 hours ago, drew1466868042 said:

I rated dimensions and Rohm and triumph but My sources have disappeared for all 3.

Don’t really trust the new labs as there popping up left right and center. 

Every lab popped up once mate

I don't see what stops you from trusting them?

I don't see any popular labs that I'd really hesitate to use

Obviously there's some that I'd choose over others...but I'd feel pretty confident with any of them

Funny you should say that as Sis came back we'll in tests on anabolic lab 

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/sis-laboratories/sis-laboratories-testex-200-lab-test-results-2019-10-30/

Currently using ROHM test cyp @ 50mg every other day sub q. 

On 24/10/2020 at 11:34 AM, Rodgerd5 said:

Serious note:

You have had bunk pharmacom? Used for years mate never once had a bad batch. That’s unheard of.

On 24/10/2020 at 11:34 AM, Rodgerd5 said:

Serious note:

No one on here will offer you a beating. I’d laugh at anyone threatening me via pm.

Re: willy thing, standard for round here.

As for Mr Inverted fireman’s carry.......  purple aki. Laugh at that as well 

ps which is your favourite muscle to train?? 

1 hour ago, Thedynamitekid said:

Funny you should say that as Sis came back we'll in tests on anabolic lab 

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/sis-laboratories/sis-laboratories-testex-200-lab-test-results-2019-10-30/

Currently using ROHM test cyp @ 50mg every other day sub q. 

IMO 50% overdosed isn't good

It shows a lab up to be inaccurate...which can go either way

The idea is to be as close to the stated dose as possible