Sign in to follow this  
MrN

Gyno Surgery Turkey

Hi,

Has anyone had or know anyone who has had Gyno surgery in Turkey? Have look at Poland and UK in the past but frequently go to Turkey so makes sense to go there for it...

Thanks

I can't comment on Turkey as I went to Poland to have mine done. 

Only thing I can say is, it was the best decision I ever made, and in hindsight I would not have gone anywhere else. 

Maybe someone on here could help https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php#c5 

The best bit of advice I can give you is, no matter where you have it done, go as lean as you possibly can, the surgeon can only do the surgery and shape the breast to what he sees whilst you are there, if you go in at say 25% body fat, then lose a load of weight, you may not be happy with the outcome. 

Here is my thread on my Poland surgery and also the guy who convinced me to go @swole troll 

2 hours ago, Sparkey said:

Only thing I can say is, it was the best decision I ever made, and in hindsight I would not have gone anywhere else. 

The best bit of advice I can give you is, no matter where you have it done, go as lean as you possibly can, the surgeon can only do the surgery and shape the breast to what he sees whilst you are there, if you go in at say 25% body fat, then lose a load of weight, you may not be happy with the outcome. 

Here is my thread on my Poland surgery and also the guy who convinced me to go @swole troll 

You and @swole troll convinced me :) going there this year , finally.

On 21/01/2019 at 8:17 PM, Sparkey said:

Brilliant, thanks pal! Would definitely need to lose some weight beforehand, will be something I aim to get done next winter