Donald_wide

Epistane questions

Hi there.
I would like to try Epistane associated with other AAS maybe tren and mast, not sure about it  yet.
Can anybody share their experience with Epistane? 
Can it be used as a kick-starter?
Also if you would recommend any other oral to add at the beginning please feel free. (Goal Lean bulk)
I am not very familiar with orals. I tried Dbol and Tbol few times, I used SIS labs which I believe it was pure sh!t, and AS Labs, but I have never felt anything tbh. 

Also the website that is sponsored on this FORUM I suppose is legit, right?

Thank you

PS. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

I took it in 2012 not really knowing what it was. It was sold over the counter and I was told it was mild and no pct was necessary. 

I gained 20 pounds in a month but looked bloated. I lost the weight quickly after the cycle finished. You do need pct. I didn’t feel right for a while after. 

On 31/12/2018 at 11:34 AM, Donald_wide said:

Hi there.
I would like to try Epistane associated with other AAS maybe tren and mast, not sure about it  yet.
Can anybody share their experience with Epistane? 
Can it be used as a kick-starter?
Also if you would recommend any other oral to add at the beginning please feel free. (Goal Lean bulk)
I am not very familiar with orals. I tried Dbol and Tbol few times, I used SIS labs which I believe it was pure sh!t, and AS Labs, but I have never felt anything tbh. 

Also the website that is sponsored on this FORUM I suppose is legit, right?

Thank you

PS. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

On 16/01/2019 at 3:20 PM, USERNAME said:

I was going to try Epi, but after I started reading about all the joint issues, I decided not to bother...

Just seen these posts. I've used epistane a fair few times in the past.

30-40mg for 6 weeks is about the sweet spot. Epistane is mild on sides and you will get drier, fuller and a little strength.

I wouldn't run it for less than 6 weeks. 

The joint issues aren't as bad as people make out. I didn't have any running up to 80mg. 

9 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

I think the joint issues vary person to person. I know plenty who have been fine but it really affects my knees

Used it a couple of times with no joint issues, same with Winnie, no joint issues. 

Very much person dependant like you say. 

I ran 45mg ed on a bulk with ~1000kcal surplus with no sides or joint pain.

Ran at 50mg on cut with 500kcal deficit I felt lethargic as f**k by week 5 with some knee pain. 6 caps of omega 3 a day seemed to help so it may be linked to the lower fat diet causing me to be a little low in my EFAs.

Overall enjoyed it more while bulking but that's always more fun.