Sign in to follow this  
Jaling

Tren hair thinning

Morning people.

i don't suffer with MPB, although it does run in the family, brother and dad. Other members of my family are in their50s 70s and still have all their hair. 

Didnt notice any hair loss on test or var. But since Tren my hair is thinning slightly. Not major but overall it seems slightly thinner. My bro says he doesn't think it is ,maybe I'm just paranoid. 

Is there something to stop this? Other than stopping Tren.

Finasteride at 5mg ed, it can also be used in the treatment of an enlarged prostate.

Finasteride blocks the action of the enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase.

This enzyme changes testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow or hair loss in males.

It will increase testosterone levels in the body, which decreases prostate size and increases hair growth on the scalp.

Also you could try Minoxidil,

It comes as a lotion, liquid or foam and even an injectable version.

As for the topical liquid versus Foam Minoxidil, the liquid works better as it is better absorbed to the follicle.

Injections can be done via mesotherapy along with progesterone and vitamins.  

However this would require you to frequently visit your doctor weekly for the injections. 

Normally in a strength of 2% or 5% but I have seen stronger 6 & 7% on the internet.

The higher concentration is usually only recommended for use by men and is labelled by Regaine as Extra Strength for Men.

To have any positive effect upon hair loss, Minoxidil must be applied at least once a day, every day for as long as treatment is desired.

13 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

Finasteride at 5mg ed, it can also be used in the treatment of an enlarged prostate.

Finasteride blocks the action of the enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase.

This enzyme changes testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow or hair loss in males.

It will increase testosterone levels in the body, which decreases prostate size and increases hair growth on the scalp.

Also you could try Minoxidil,

It comes as a lotion, liquid or foam and even an injectable version.

As for the topical liquid versus Foam Minoxidil, the liquid works better as it is better absorbed to the follicle.

Injections can be done via mesotherapy along with progesterone and vitamins.  

However this would require you to frequently visit your doctor weekly for the injections. 

Normally in a strength of 2% or 5% but I have seen stronger 6 & 7% on the internet.

The higher concentration is usually only recommended for use by men and is labelled by Regaine as Extra Strength for Men.

To have any positive effect upon hair loss, Minoxidil must be applied at least once a day, every day for as long as treatment is desired.

a 5ar isn't going to do anything for tren induced shedding. minoxidil helps tho.

52 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

a 5ar isn't going to do anything for tren induced shedding. minoxidil helps tho.

I agree, but nobody would be using Tren on its own, so it would probably help in the overall scheme of things. 

3 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

ah right, sorry, misunderstood your point.

No you were right, as a stand alone compound, it wouldn't help with tren shedding on it's own. 

I suppose some crazy mofo is out there doing tren on its own lol. 

20 minutes ago, Jaling said:

Will be grabbing some minoxidil.

thanks for the replies guys !

I don't think I'm shedding, but I did get a bit paranoid about it a while back (was also doing loads of coke which didn't help with the paranoia), I bought some minoxidil, then realised that even if I was going bald, I'd have to be using this stuff every day for the rest of my life, and apparently the hair that grows back isn't even good, just thin brittle follicles, so I decided f**k that I'd prefer to just lose a bit of coverage (luckily it was just in my head, as you say this might be the case for you).

Both minox and duta/fin come with crazy side effects. I mean... a crooked/smaller penis and erectile dysfunction despite any hormones you take? I once took a look at fin forums and there are people there who have never recovered from using finasteride. Permanent erectile dysfunction and those guys were experimenting with test and masteron.

9 minutes ago, iamyou said:

Both minox and duta/fin come with crazy side effects. I mean... a crooked/smaller penis and erectile dysfunction despite any hormones you take? I once took a look at fin forums and there are people there who have never recovered from using finasteride. Permanent erectile dysfunction and those guys were experimenting with test and masteron.

BodyMaxing used to have a good article on Fina saying how overblown the ED scare stories are. The idea used to scare me a lot too. But really, it made sense (that it's hyperbole). For instance - smoking and drinking cause ED too don't they? How many drinkers / smokers get ED? I'm guessing not that many (or drinkiing / smoking wouldn't be a thing anymore). Anyway I found that 1.25mg Fina every day did nothing to harm my boner. I believe the very rare cases of Fina ED are more prevalent at 5mg+ per day (ie what you'd take if you started losing clumps at 19 years old, not what you'd take at 30+ cos steds are thinning you out a bit)