Sign in to follow this  
Clubber Lang

Time 4 Nutrition...

anyone used any of this brand? Been given some whey and pre-workout sample sachets to try. Ingredients and ratios look very good and the flavours look/sound great too. 

ive been told the company has been started by an ex-CNP employee, which is probably why theyre products kinda look and match CNPs. Like Time 4's whey, exact same blend as CNP Pro-Peptide, but Time 4s tastes better. I dont get that eggy aftertaste with it.

gonna try one of the pre-workout samples tomorrow, see what happens.

wanna try the rhubarb & custard flavoured intra-workout shake, bet thats well nice!

On 17/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, sean m said:

Used their pre and protein  (toffee ).

Both good.

bought a 2.5kg bag of theyre Raspberry Ripple whey, well nice. And soon be ordering a bag of the Toffee flavour. Both are two of the best flavours in any whey ive tried, and go well with water, milk and yogurts.

The Tropical flavoured pre-workout is amazing, products potent too!

wanna try the rhubarb & custard intra, sounds well tasty!

excellent flavours, all based on CNP products, whey protein is the same ratio of ProPeptide, but Time 4 flavours are much better.

13 hours ago, Shergar said:

BUMP

Did you rate the whey @Clubber Lang ?

Over 50% more servings than Pro Peptide for roughly the same price, Can't be bad buddy?

Danny

aup,

im 99% sure the Time 4 is the same blend/powder/product as CNPs Pro-Pep.  If i remember correctly the owner, think his name is Paul Smith, of Time 4 was an ex worker/executive off CNP, so basically set up his own company using the same suppliers as CNP. Thats why a lot of their products very similar or exactly the same.

All the flavours were nice, better than Pro-Pep, but i remember the Raspberry Ripple and Toffee being gorgeous. Used them for mixing into 0 fat yogurt too. Vanilla was very good and TBH i never usually buy Vanilla but found theres bang on. Maybe cus it had coconut in it.

15 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

aup,

im 99% sure the Time 4 is the same blend/powder/product as CNPs Pro-Pep.  If i remember correctly the owner, think his name is Paul Smith, of Time 4 was an ex worker/executive off CNP, so basically set up his own company using the same suppliers as CNP. Thats why a lot of their products very similar or exactly the same.

All the flavours were nice, better than Pro-Pep, but i remember the Raspberry Ripple and Toffee being gorgeous. Used them for mixing into 0 fat yogurt too. Vanilla was very good and TBH i never usually buy Vanilla but found theres bang on. Maybe cus it had coconut in it.

Cheers buddy :thumb

It does look the same blend but certainly more value for money.

My only concern is, is it too good to be true?

When something is then it usually is.

Cant find much feedback or any lab reports online regarding content.

Guess I will order a bag and see how it goes, all I am hearing is the flavours are great.

The ambassadors on the website seem to be able to back it up with their backgrounds.

Very canny how the labels and tubs look very similar to the cnp stuff don't you think lol

Danny

5 hours ago, Shergar said:

Cheers buddy :thumb

It does look the same blend but certainly more value for money.

My only concern is, is it too good to be true?

When something is then it usually is.

Cant find much feedback or any lab reports online regarding content.

Guess I will order a bag and see how it goes, all I am hearing is the flavours are great.

The ambassadors on the website seem to be able to back it up with their backgrounds.

Very canny how the labels and tubs look very similar to the cnp stuff don't you think lol

Danny

i had no issues when i used it, no problems with digestion or gut etc, was fine.

at the moment im using Yamamoto protein powder, got their Ultra Whey Complex which is a 50/50 con & isolate cross flow blend and also their Iso-Fuji. Soon as im training i'll switch back to Isolate only.

7 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Tried the raspberry ripple and FMOB it’s fantastic especially mixed with milk.

the Time 4 raspberry? If so yeah its amazing, and tastes great mixed with anything, water, yogurt, milk, oats etc. Be nice with  oats and a banana blended for a breakfast shake. All their flavours mix well TBH.

im sure their bringing out a Coffee flavour once this covid bs has settled down and production and gyms are back to normal, that'll be nice.

46 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

the Time 4 raspberry? If so yeah its amazing, and tastes great mixed with anything, water, yogurt, milk, oats etc. Be nice with  oats and a banana blended for a breakfast shake. All their flavours mix well TBH.

im sure their bringing out a Coffee flavour once this covid bs has settled down and production and gyms are back to normal, that'll be nice.

Yes mate Time4 raspberry ripple - fantastic stuff.

8 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Tried the raspberry ripple and FMOB it’s fantastic especially mixed with milk.

Ordered two sacks on Thursday morning, arrived on my doorstep 11:30am yesterday.

I too purchased the raspberry ripple but I have only tried the chocolate mousse so far.

If this stuff is as good as the label and website claim then I may of found my new go to powder.

Taste is phenomenal as is ease of mixing.

I have dodgy guts these days and of the two shakes I have had so far it has been very kind to me.

Thanks for the update, Did they throw some free bars in for you as well?  Nice touch from them with the freebies

Danny

10 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Ordered two sacks on Thursday morning, arrived on my doorstep 11:30am yesterday.

I too purchased the raspberry ripple but I have only tried the chocolate mousse so far.

If this stuff is as good as the label and website claim then I may of found my new go to powder.

Taste is phenomenal as is ease of mixing.

I have dodgy guts these days and of the two shakes I have had so far it has been very kind to me.

Thanks for the update, Did they throw some free bars in for you as well?  Nice touch from them with the freebies

Danny

Yes mate, couple of free bars and also a free pre workout sachet.

21 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Yes mate, couple of free bars and also a free pre workout sachet.

Yeah me too,, blue razz

Really hoping the contents of this stuff are legit, been a few over the years get found out when tested and it's just not done much anymore

Danny

Taste and mixing are exceptional and the blend looks superb - fantastic customer service and better value than CNP were ever able to offer.

Will be my go to from now I think especially as I don’t actually use much powder in my diet nowadays.

8 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

switched in what way buddy?

On 20/06/2020 at 1:48 PM, Clubber Lang said:

Yamamoto protein powder

To this stuff mate or do you use both?

Danny

21 hours ago, Shergar said:

To this stuff mate or do you use both?

Danny

my gym owner was using Yamamoto Isolate for his prep and let me try some of the Gourmet Chocolate he had in, was very nice, smooth. So got reading into the company and found out its pharmaceutical, so everything is top quality, no risk of protein spikes etc, and everything will be dosed correctly.

Then when i started with my coach he wanted me to include isolate in my training day breakfast and post workout meal, so i started using Yamamoto. Their Espresso flavour with oats and a banana blended in the morning tastes great, so kinda kept with them. 

I still use BBW/BP isolate for flavours Yam dont do, like strawberry, but use Yam when possible. 

Other Yam products ive found to be really effective for me. The Flex Lewis pre-workout Flexotor is wicked. More of a Nootropic product with some stims and other bits in. Really makes me focused. Their Kamikaze pre-workout is an excellent product too. Again all the ingredients are pharma quality so top stuff.

Products can be expensive but i dont piss my money up the wall on booze, or smoke, or do coke every weekend like some of my mates. I dont waste money on take aways or eat out, so the money i spend on supps isnt a biggy,

17 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

So which Time 4 flavours have people tried?  Thinking of picking up some of the Toffee next.

Raspberry, Toffee and the vanilla coconut are bang on!

i wasnt keen on the chocolate and peanut butter one.

1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

my gym owner was using Yamamoto Isolate for his prep and let me try some of the Gourmet Chocolate he had in, was very nice, smooth. So got reading into the company and found out its pharmaceutical, so everything is top quality, no risk of protein spikes etc, and everything will be dosed correctly.

Then when i started with my coach he wanted me to include isolate in my training day breakfast and post workout meal, so i started using Yamamoto. Their Espresso flavour with oats and a banana blended in the morning tastes great, so kinda kept with them. 

I still use BBW/BP isolate for flavours Yam dont do, like strawberry, but use Yam when possible. 

Other Yam products ive found to be really effective for me. The Flex Lewis pre-workout Flexotor is wicked. More of a Nootropic product with some stims and other bits in. Really makes me focused. Their Kamikaze pre-workout is an excellent product too. Again all the ingredients are pharma quality so top stuff.

Products can be expensive but i dont piss my money up the wall on booze, or smoke, or do coke every weekend like some of my mates. I dont waste money on take aways or eat out, so the money i spend on supps isnt a biggy,

Looks very decent buddy

Where do you get it from? Cardiff nutrition are sold out.

Interesting flavours  probably too exotic for me so I would stick to chocolate.

The cost of my wifes ciggy's per month is more than my supps bill so I am the same when it comes to spending it on stuff like this, my only vice and not exactly a bad thing buddy.

Danny

1 minute ago, Shergar said:

Looks very decent buddy

Where do you get it from? Cardiff nutrition are sold out.

Interesting flavours  probably too exotic for me so I would stick to chocolate.

The cost of my wifes ciggy's per month is more than my supps bill so I am the same when it comes to spending it on stuff like this, my only vice and not exactly a bad thing buddy.

Danny

yeah smoking is one hell of an expensive habit!

I get my Yam stuff off their official website. But i'll only buy stuff at the end of the month with they have a 20/25% off sale. If you sign up you've get emails of each weeks discount, but pay weekend is always the best discount. Free UPS postage over £50 from Italy.

https://www.yamamotonutrition.com/eng/