The-Real-Deal

Wilder v Fury...

Wilder by lucky knockout punch in about the 5th round. Both have similar height and reach so Fury has no real advantage here. Wilder has the advantage of his punching power. I want Fury to win, but I don't see him doing it this time. 

30 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Wilder by lucky knockout punch in about the 5th round. Both have similar height and reach so Fury has no real advantage here. Wilder has the advantage of his punching power. I want Fury to win, but I don't see him doing it this time. 

Fury has no real advantage? Are you for real? Bar the fact he is a far superior boxer.  Technically wilder has no chance fury’s head and footmovement is second to none in the heavyweight division. Wilder has fought bums. Tyson should be able to avoid the hay maker. Out box and our class him and win on points. He will frustrate wilder going from orthodox to southpaw and everything inbetween has he has tricks in his arsenal. Wilder is a one trick poney. 

I’ll quote you again on Sunday morning when I’m enjoying my cash winnings 

10 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Fury has no real advantage? Are you for real? Bar the fact he is a far superior boxer.  Technically wilder has no chance fury’s head and footmovement is second to none in the heavyweight division. Wilder has fought bums. Tyson should be able to avoid the hay maker. Out box and our class him and win on points. He will frustrate wilder going from orthodox to southpaw and everything inbetween has he has tricks in his arsenal. Wilder is a one trick poney. 

Wilder only has to get through once with that hard punch he's got and Tyson's done. It will be interesting to see what happens. I hope I'm wrong. We'll have to see.

2 hours ago, Tricky said:

If this was a few years ago, I'd give you that, but he's so far past his prime it's unreal. He'd best have been putting in some serious, serious training since his last fight, cause he looked awful in the ring in that one, sluggish and sloppy as all hell. That said, Wilder isn't all that either. 

17 minutes ago, nWo said:

If this was a few years ago, I'd give you that, but he's so far past his prime it's unreal. He'd best have been putting in some serious, serious training since his last fight, cause he looked awful in the ring in that one, sluggish and sloppy as all hell. That said, Wilder isn't all that either. 

There's a big difference between being past your prime and not fit enough to box. Tyson's only 30. That being said, maybe Tyson should have waited another 6 months before fighting someone of Wilder's calibre.

Let's be honest here, a prime Fury wins this. 

The question is how far away from his best is he? 

My prediction = after some showboating Wilder cuffs him with a sick right hander and knocks him out. 

I won just shy of 7 grand on the first GGG/Canelo fight betting 300 quid on the draw.

My reason for betting was both were head and shoulders above anyone else in their division, they were pretty evenly matched and if it was anything like a close fight, it'd be called a draw as the most money would be made in having a rematch.

I see a similar outcome here. Both are undefeated world champs. Wilder has never fought anyone as tall and skilful as Fury so will he be able to land a big bomb? Fury's not known for his KO power, so the fight could well go the distance. If it does, will the judges reward Wilder's aggression or Fury's control and spoiling of his opponent's work as they did in the Klitschko fight??

With AJ ducking both of them, and nobody else of any real note in the division, the biggest money will be made in a rematch.....a full house at Wenbley Stadium perhaps.

Paddypower have got the draw on at 28/1. That's worth a tenner of anyone's money IMO.

The're both s**t!

Very sad state that they are in the top 3 in the division.

Furys best chance to win is to close the distance , put Wilder on his back foot, Smother all of his work and lean on him.  Rounds 6-7 when DW is tired from the 3 stone weight disadvantage, start unloading everything  on him and try get him out of there.

I don't think trying to slip and roll with DW's shots would be a wise move as it only takes one mistake. 

9 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

There's a big difference between being past your prime and not fit enough to box. Tyson's only 30. That being said, maybe Tyson should have waited another 6 months before fighting someone of Wilder's calibre.

Granted, but he just doesn't seem to have the same mindset he once did, and I just can't see him ever getting back to his best. I'd be happy to be proven wrong as he's great to watch when he's on form, but as I said, I think his best days are way behind him.

52 minutes ago, Baz-- said:

These boys were at the weigh in yesterday. 

@The-Real-Deal  Is you choice of name a reference to Mr Holyfield (3rd from left) by any chance?

heavyweight-legends.jpg

Yeah I did see the presser and the weigh in.. Wilder turned all racist which I did not like one bit, he had a go at one of the African American you-tube reporters as well.... the mans a total cock imo.. Fury has got under his skin big time. :lol:

I sooo want fury to win by stoppage. Wilder weighed in at 15st 1lb  Fury came in at 18st 4lbs I dunno if this will have any significance in the fight But being the bigger heavier mor skilful man could pay dividends. I'm going with fury for the win by KO. ;) I just think he will be to much for wilder. Wilder has a punchers chance. 

The answer to your question is Yes and no... ;) 

Ive seen the pressers, Fury has won the mental battle for sure.

Wilder has the aggression but Fury has the stamina to wait whilst Wilder punches himself.

Fury will box on the back foot and wait for an opening to end Wilder.

Gypsie King to win by KO.

37 minutes ago, The-Real-Deal said:

Yeah I did see the presser and the weigh in.. Wilder turned all racist which I did not like one bit, he had a go at one of the African American you-tube reporters as well.... the mans a total cock imo.. Fury has got under his skin big time. :lol:

I sooo want fury to win by stoppage. Wilder weighed in at 15st 1lb  Fury came in at 18st 4lbs I dunno if this will have any significance in the fight But being the bigger heavier mor skilful man could pay dividends. I'm going with fury for the win by KO. ;) I just think he will be to much for wilder. Wilder has a punchers chance. 

The answer to your question is Yes and no... ;) 

That was the fella from seconds out (good channel), Yeah wilder looked like fury had wound him up a treat.

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Where’s top ukm tipster @big vin ?

When he comes in with details of who he has backed we can all do the opposite and be quids in.

@big vin's put 900 quid on the fight being stopped halfway through the third round by a fire alarm going off and everyone running out into the car park. Decent odds though, 10 to 1.