Poolside

Vegan roast beef joint :D

Vegan roast beef joint anybody? No? Ok, I’ll just eat this 75g of protein per 100g of goodness all to myself then! 

Take a big bowl of vital wheat gluten (wheat protein) add some dry textured soy protein, add a f**k load of seasonings, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, bit of chilli, salt n pepper, splash a load of soy sauce, liquid smoke in some water and add to the powder to form a dough, knead it like you need it, caress that lump like you caress your boyfriends testicles while he’s on his vinegar strokes, wrap tightly in foil and roast that bitch in an oven. Remove foil, pour over some Aldi finest red wine, a squirt of bbq sauce and return to the oven for 15 minutes more. Remove, slice and serve. 

EA4687E3-C4AF-4EF1-BC4D-B738D8E05285.jpeg

890FC3F6-F463-4B6A-8628-FE14CDAC7EE2.jpeg

2CE07A43-C420-4D45-8778-A10AFCC1AC92.jpeg

6D86CD3F-7681-4251-AE3C-345FE62E6A96.jpeg

1 hour ago, drwae said:

How can anything taste better than animals that have been put on this planet specifically for humans to eat?

It never tastes like meat. If I was to eat vegetarian I'd rather eat beans or eggs or cheese rather than this pretend meat stuff. 

LoL @ "Vegan Roast Beef Joint". As a vegan why would you even string them words together in a sentence without using the word substitute before Roast Beef Joint...? Vegan = I'm against eating meat but will still make it look and taste like meat because I really like meat but I'm far to PC to eat meat.  

Did you not mean wheat, soy and  vegetable extract pâté with added flavourings... Looks like a turd before oven and looks like a baked turd after.. You should cut out the middle man and flush that s**t straight down the bog. 

Enjoy... :D  

13 minutes ago, The-Real-Deal said:

LoL @ "Vegan Roast Beef Joint". As a vegan why would you even string them words together in a sentence without using the word substitute before Roast Beef Joint...? Vegan = I'm against eating meat but will still make it look and taste like meat because I really like meat but I'm far to PC to eat meat.  

Did you not mean wheat, soy and  vegetable extract pâté with added flavourings... Looks like a turd before oven and looks like a baked turd after.. You should cut out the middle man and flush that s**t straight down the bog. 

Enjoy... :D  

Yeah vegan food can't stand on it's own so they have to pretend it's like real meat. 

It's like being against cutting down trees, buying a plastic chair, and calling it "plastic oak" or something. Utter bullsh1t.

43 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Yeah vegan food can't stand on it's own so they have to pretend it's like real meat. 

It's like being against cutting down trees, buying a plastic chair, and calling it "plastic oak" or something. Utter bullsh1t.

Yeah Marrrnnn... Plastic is far more damaging to the environment and planet on the whole, rather than using well managed forestry products in the form of sustainable woods.  If anything, managing large wooded areas as a sustainable recourse is far more beneficial to the planet, we guarantee vast wooded areas will always be present as we need the natural building materials for building homes, furniture etc etc etc etc. It is naturally degradable and will go back into the ecosystem once it has served its purpose, win win... ;)

9 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

How do you reach that conclusion?

He made it up.

I make my own seitan from vital wheat gluten but don't really consider it subtitute meat, it's just a protein source that doesn't involve murder.

14 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

How do you reach that conclusion?

I have yet to ring the farmer I know but here's what I reckon..

If it got to the point farmers didn't sell enough meat and therefore continue breeding livestock, then along with the current rate of construction and pressure for house building, the land wouod be sold to property developers. This will increase the mining of non/low sustainable materials such as clay, bricks, cement, shingle etc at a faster rate than before when vegetarianism/veganism wasn't the in thing. The industries that rely on the upkeep of livestock farming will suffer greatly aswell.

35 minutes ago, jake87 said:

If it got to the point farmers didn't sell enough meat and therefore continue breeding livestock, then along with the current rate of construction and pressure for house building, the land wouod be sold to property developers. This will increase the mining of non/low sustainable materials such as clay, bricks, cement, shingle etc

So where would we grow the plants if all the land had houses on it?

Sounds a very far fetched justification of meat eating.

30 minutes ago, Varg said:

It's not a justification - the human race doesn't need to for others to agree with their meat consumption considering historically we relied on meat for sustainance and the UK has the climate and so far, the land for raising livestock. It's brings in a hell of a lot of money. There's a lot of vegetables that we import because we aren't capable of growing them.a

3 hours ago, The-Real-Deal said:

managing large wooded areas as a sustainable recourse is far more beneficial to the planet, we guarantee vast wooded areas will always be present as we need the natural building materials for building homes, furniture etc etc etc etc. It is naturally degradable and will go back into the ecosystem once it has served its purpose, win win... ;)

Isn't that what the Native Americans and Australians practised for 10-30,000 years?

1 hour ago, Varg said:

It's not a justification for meat eating. Its an explanation of how we used to.live.

11 minutes ago, T3RBO said:

I had one of those 'meat eater vegetables' today... looked like a sausage, tasted like a sausage but apparently it was a carrot  

When you eventually pulled it out it after hours of coke-fuelled self-pleasuring, how did it smell?

6 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

Fvck that rudeboy, I can just go into a carvery and get roast beef cooked for me. Do I look like Gordon Ramsay?

Dude nobody knows what you look like.

I sorta imagine you as Tom Platz from your username