Plate1

Anti depressants

So a lot of people seem to struggle with depression not just on here but everywhere, myself included.

i allways wonder if using gear played a part in it, I mean the goings good when you are on but no so much when you come off completely

who knows

anyway who uses them n what’s your thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

19 nors NPP, deca, tren have a slight depressive ability on me. No meds taken, just became aware of it lately.

Yeh after I did tren for ten weeks it was sh1tty for abit after, and I was cruising

I was one of them that struggled with all the sides from tren tho lol shame as it’s fvckin magic for my body 

7 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

If your PCT didn't work and you come off completely you'll be running on low/no test and will feel very shitty / depressed

Cruising shouldn't do that though

It was years ago now that I came off, but I didn’t do a pct but felt fine for a long time

never had bloods tho so might have low test who knows 

4 minutes ago, Plate1 said:

It was years ago now that I came off, but I didn’t do a pct but felt fine for a long time

never had bloods tho so might have low test who knows 

Worth getting it checked, could be an easy fix, I took dbol for a few months when I was in my 20s, fairly soon after that my life went downhill, for years, 3 odd years ago I started gear and immediately all my problems were pretty much gone, no longer depressed and drinking stopped 99%, so almost definitely was low test for me

Some people don't fully recover

38 minutes ago, Plate1 said:

So a lot of people seem to struggle with depression not just on here but everywhere, myself included.

i allways wonder if using gear played a part in it, I mean the goings good when you are on but no so much when you come off completely

who knows

I got a wonderful life mate :thumb

Compared with 90% rest of the world :(

26 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

Worth getting it checked, could be an easy fix, I took dbol for a few months when I was in my 20s, fairly soon after that my life went downhill, for years, 3 odd years ago I started gear and immediately all my problems were pretty much gone, no longer depressed and drinking stopped 99%, so almost definitely was low test for me

Some people don't fully recover

Yeh think I’m going too, never even entered my head about low test.

did you do it through doctors or just self trt?

Just now, Plate1 said:

You got no plans to jump on cycle bro?

31 minutes ago, T3RBO said:

From my experience, if depression is there, then it's there on or off.

Had it when on, when in PCT, after PCT. Had it when totally came off, had it when went back on TRT :(

Was you worse when you came off completely? Sh1t that tho mate hope you get sorted soon, id give anti depressants a go pal

2 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

You got no plans to jump on cycle bro?

No mate, It’s tempting being on here and seing the progress people make but the sides are too much for me, even just test

I drank none stop for a long time too, my kidneys are probably in sh1t state

While I agree depression exists for some but people  have become so pampered now it's pathetic. 

Years ago you walked everywhere, no central heating, washed your clothes by hand, not much entertainment, kids worked at weekends, and you didnt have Instagram or Facebook to update why your a soppy snowflake every 5 mins and checking to see how many  likes you had.

People need to grow a set and stop feeling sorry for yourself. 

Just deal with it and stop trying to slap a label on everything. 

59 minutes ago, JohhnyC said:

While I agree depression exists for some but people  have become so pampered now it's pathetic. 

Years ago you walked everywhere, no central heating, washed your clothes by hand, not much entertainment, kids worked at weekends, and you didnt have Instagram or Facebook to update why your a soppy snowflake every 5 mins and checking to see how many  likes you had.

I thought like this for a long time, and yeh I agree there might be people putting it on or being a soppy snowflake as you put it

But how the fvck do we know, we don’t know what anyone is dealing with 

I think Facebook plays a big part in why there is a lot more people that way tho

1 hour ago, JohhnyC said:

Hey! You got three likes for that? Happy?

Four now cos I re-read it.

2 hours ago, Plate1 said:

who knows

Here's a metastudy mate (albeit conflicting conclusions by different testers)

Diagram at top of page 6 doesn't look too good!

Craving for coke and other stims doesn't look too good!

Thankfully for me, chocolate helps.

deca and the CNS.pdf

2 hours ago, Plate1 said:

I started using test for BBing, proper cycles but obviously as soon as my body had plenty of test in it again it gave me the same benefits TRT would have too

Depression and Low test symptoms are very similar in quite a few ways, easy to misdiagnose one for the other

Deferent levels of depression, mines been severe and debilitating for the last 10 years, but even as a kid I had the makings of a depressive personality, but didn't have full on depression until I was 31 after some significant life events occurred. Mothers on antidepressants, grandmother had electric shock therapy for it. 

Nature/nurture hard to say which, weras gear highs and lows maybe put me in low mood mild depressive states.  

Career wise I am at the top of my game, thrive on stress. 

I will say this, unless you have suffered with severe depression you can never understand it.  So jog on with your grow a pair comments. 

Deppression has taught me that I am stronger than I ever could imagine mentally and gave me my humanity. 

Suicide attempts, psychotic episodes, arrests and wanting to be dead every minute of every day for the last 10 years. 

I'm still here..... 

3 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

What’s happened is people now, the first sign of anything traumatic occurring, not only do they drown and stew in their self pitty, but they see this trendy social mental health brigade advertising everywhere and it’s making those lazy & vulnerable to simply giving in and being a metoo with something to identify with. People like to be dramatic and label everything these days, they’ll even take sympathy as attention. 

Personally it p*sses me off! Seeing it all, because people don’t know they’re fcuking living. They have there freedom, they’re not blind or paralysed, think of genuine cases were people are suffering and I mean suffering. 

Men choose to throw in the towel now and put their hand up “ooo I’ve got depression.” at the first sign of adversity. It’s called being a fcuking man! life is unpredictable and can be uncomfortable. if you have your issues, you soldier it! you don’t become some overly expressive wimp. Anti depressants are for the weak, masking problems is always weak, cut them at the fcuking root. 

Fcuk sitting there and being weak and pathetic. I’m sure it’s a uk thing? I never hear of Eastern Europeans or other nationalities all promoting this let’s cuddle and cry. many of them are used to far far less than Brit’s and everyday is a struggle, but they have such a stronger sense of self and mentality. 

5 minutes ago, Pancake' said:

What’s happened is people now, the first sign of anything traumatic occurring, not only do they drown and stew in their self pitty, but they see this trendy social mental health brigade advertising everywhere and it’s making those lazy & vulnerable to simply giving in and being a metoo with something to identify with. People like to be dramatic and label everything these days, they’ll even take sympathy as attention. 

Personally it p*sses me off! Seeing it all, because people don’t know they’re fcuking living. They have there freedom, they’re not blind or paralysed, think of genuine cases were people are suffering and I mean suffering. 

Men choose to throw in the towel now and put their hand up “ooo I’ve got depression.” at the first sign of adversity. It’s called being a fcuking man! life is unpredictable and can be uncomfortable. if you have your issues, you soldier it! you don’t become some overly expressive wimp. Anti depressants are for the weak, masking problems is always weak, cut them at the fcuking root. 

Fcuk sitting there and being weak and pathetic. I’m sure it’s a uk thing? I never hear of Eastern Europeans or other nationalities all promoting this let’s cuddle and cry. many of them are used to far far less than Brit’s and everyday is a struggle, but they have such a stronger sense of self and mentality. 

There are people with genuine problems - extreme childhood trauma, PTSD after witnessing murder, rape, war etc.

But I agree, it's not everyone at that far a level; certainly not the vast majoity of 1st worlders anyway; the ones who go nuts if the internet stops when it rains. How to not let those people affect you? Use the AoB formula:

TOXIC DEAD WEIGHT, USELESS, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING HUMAN GARBAGE TO RECOGNISE AND DITCH:

·               the lazy

·               the weak

·               the stupid

·               the unlucky

·               the hapless and pathetic

·               the fat, boring frumps

·               the chronically dependent non-contributors

·               metrosexual omega “men” - fit only to work as palace eunuchs

·               needy high-maintenance entitled princesses

·               reality TV viewers

1 minute ago, AncientOldBloke said:

There are people with genuine problems - PTSD after witnessing murder, rape, war etc.

But I agree, it's not everyone; certaninly not the vast majoity of 1st worlders. How to not let it affect you? Use the AoB formula:

Their sure is, but their are also those that never let something go and beating at a dead horse playing that card over and over. I can sympathise with genuine cases, but it’s out of hand now for plenty, who are weak and lazy and choose to hop on mental health train. 

5 hours ago, Plate1 said:

Was you worse when you came off completely? Sh1t that tho mate hope you get sorted soon, id give anti depressants a go pal

Yes I was, but also had a lot going on so can't say for definite that test helped.

I'm over the worst now mate and recently weaned myself off all prescription medications :)

6 hours ago, Plate1 said:

who knows

I suffered with depression long before i ever took steroids, that isn't to say that ppl who take steroids aren't or are going to suffer depression.

However, as there is very little clinical evidence in regards the psychiatric effects then who is to say?

5 minutes ago, stargazer said:

I suffered with depression long before i ever took steroids, that isn't to say that ppl who take steroids aren't or are going to suffer depression.

However, as there is very little clinical evidence in regards the psychiatric effects then who is to say?

I sometimes think that maybe I should of started cycling Aromasin rather than test... I feel way better with E2 in check