SwoleTip

Bunch of chavs rob Delivery Man.

24 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Hope you mean 1 minute travelling at the speed of light? You poor bastard! Looks like a right dump

unfortunetely not, its literally over road

but this side of road is okay, the other side is like baghdad with kids running amok smoking and s**t

I reckon I'd knock them all out though, i dont care if they are 8.. if they gang up on me, im swinging one of them round like a wrecking ball

3 minutes ago, mlc2010 said:

unfortunetely not, its literally over road

but this side of road is okay, the other side is like baghdad with kids running amok smoking and s**t

I reckon I'd knock them all out though, i dont care if they are 8.. if they gang up on me, im swinging one of them round like a wrecking ball

You should drag the leader into your house and subject him to several hours of brutal bare-back sodomy! Literally bum him for hours, do every manner of fvcked up s**t on him, involve stray dogs the works! Video it all and after you release him, buy a big projector and project your home movie onto the house over the road whilst standing in your doorway with a V for vendetta mask on [email protected] and howling into the night sky

30 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

You should drag the leader into your house and subject him to several hours of brutal bare-back sodomy! Literally bum him for hours, do every manner of fvcked up s**t on him, involve stray dogs the works! Video it all and after you release him, buy a big projector and project your home movie onto the house over the road whilst standing in your doorway with a V for vendetta mask on [email protected] and howling into the night sky

Good shout but a bane from batman mask be more appropriate, voice will s**t him up

1 hour ago, Matt6210 said:

I personally think the delivery driver has to take some of the responsibility for being such a fu**ing pussy and getting jacked by kids tbh

53 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Guy was such an easy target he only has himself to blame! The fact that a group of CHILDREN have jacked him proves it!

At one time I’d have agreed but I’d like to think society has improved from when I was growing up. 

These days, I find it quite wrong that there are ‘no-go zones’ for certain members of society and robbing folks who are trying to get on in life. As was said earlier, the guy probably lost his job over this, a job that is likely to be all the person could get to earn a small wage. 

11 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

At one time I’d have agreed but I’d like to think society has improved from when I was growing up. 

These days, I find it quite wrong that there are ‘no-go zones’ for certain members of society and robbing folks who are trying to get on in life. As was said earlier, the guy probably lost his job over this, a job that is likely to be all the person could get to earn a small wage. 

To be totally honest, it’s a s**t situation for the guy and in a way I do feel sorry for him. On the other hand, in this situation he made himself an easy target....

1 minute ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

His screams tell a different story lol

Na people like that will always squeal like that no matter how many times stuff like that happen to them(at the time they are actually can’t believe what’s happening) soon as video stopped and his adrenaline calmed down he would of picked himself up, gone home told his mum it happend again, bang on Warcraft or something, it’s all forgotten.

15 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

To be totally honest, it’s a s**t situation for the guy and in a way I do feel sorry for him. On the other hand, in this situation he made himself an easy target....

He enjoys this s**t, it's a life style choice, 

No training/boxing/martial art 

Delivers food on a borrowed in what looks to be a Pritty rum area

Probably doesn't own a vehcle (constantly harassed on trains/buses)

Stuff like this is probably a huge turn on for the guy...

8 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

Na people like that will always squeal like that no matter how many times stuff like that happen to them(at the time they are actually can’t believe what’s happening) soon as video stopped and his adrenaline calmed down he would of picked himself up, gone home told his mum it happend again, bang on Warcraft or something, it’s all forgotten.

Probably climb inside her vagina for a hour or so to feel warm and special then crack on with WOW and be a total bad ass.

Just now, D 4 Damage said:

He enjoys this s**t, it's a life style choice, 

No training/boxing/martial art 

Delivers food on a borrowed in what looks to be a Pritty rum area

Probably doesn't own a vehcle (constantly harassed on trains/buses)

Stuff like this is probably a huge turn on for the guy...

Exactly, why he started screaming for old bill, he wanted that other lad to bang him out...

i bet he was only chasing them to get a kicking because seriously what was he going to do apart from ask the children that robbed him to give his phone back nicely.

would of been funny in one of the kids mums came out the house and f**ked him up lol

36 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

Exactly, why he started screaming for old bill, he wanted that other lad to bang him out...

i bet he was only chasing them to get a kicking because seriously what was he going to do apart from ask the children that robbed him to give his phone back nicely.

would of been funny in one of the kids mums came out the house and f**ked him up lol

Sounds like jslacks the cvnt! Loves the abuse and crying to the police and mods etc

2 hours ago, Cypionate said:

Delivery guys screams were those of a guy with very limited real life experience :lol:

Someone who spent their entire life savings on a fu**ing phone, probably :whistling: Makes you wonder if he was genuinely expecting someone to tackle the guy with the phone, knowing full well that he'd get jumped by all the other yobbo's.

2 hours ago, Matt6210 said:

Or posted about it on UK-M