Pimp

Member of UKM is a deviant

18 hours ago, Cypionate said:

How did they not know he had no female genitalia? 

Hi, I've never met you before, take me up the arse and keep your hands to yourself? :lol:

You’d feel the stubble on ya ball bag would you not? 

53 minutes ago, Poolside said:

You’d feel the stubble on ya ball bag would you not? 

I don't understand how any of it even happened, you can't see him, you can't hear him talk, you can't touch him, how the fk do you manage to get into a situation where you're taking a guy up the stinker without ever having done either of those things first?

And now one of the "victims" is traumatised?

No sympathy tbh, I don't see how they didn't know it was a guy the whole time

The bloke is a fu**ing fool aswell he could have easily have walked away freely from court if he’d stuck to the story of “I always came clean when we met, they knew I was a man and some stayed and some didnt” impossible to disprove, he’d have walked

The bloke is a fu**ing fool aswell he could have easily have walked away freely from court if he’d stuck to the story of “I always came clean when we met, they knew I was a man and some stayed and some didnt” impossible to disprove, he’d have walked

On 11/10/2018 at 10:44 AM, Pimp said:

Anyone walking blindfolded into an apartment with me is asking for trouble lol

11 minutes ago, anna1 said:

Anyone walking blindfolded into an apartment with me is asking for my throbbing custard chucker up their marmite motorway.

You tell em. take no prisoners!

53 minutes ago, Poolside said:

You’ve done this before haven’t you?

5 hours ago, Cypionate said:

I don't see how they didn't know it was a guy the whole time

Im telling you man, they KNEW but carried on anyway.

Later, when the coke and booze wore off they started crying cos they felt dirty or violated. Or realised how desperate they were just to be with someone, anyone at all.

1 minute ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Later, when the coke and booze wore off they started crying cos they felt dirty or violated. Or realised how desperate they were just to be with someone, anyone at all.

Yeah yeah don’t need your life story :whistling:

12 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Probably more likely than the reported story lol

2 hours ago, Cypionate said:

I don't understand how any of it even happened, you can't see him, you can't hear him talk, you can't touch him, how the fk do you manage to get into a situation where you're taking a guy up the stinker without ever having done either of those things first?

And now one of the "victims" is traumatised?

No sympathy tbh, I don't see how they didn't know it was a guy the whole time

I dunno maybe he targeted ugly nerdy guys who were so horny desperate they didn't care until buyer's remorse kicked in..

4 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Lawyer. 

3 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Plenty of women out there who'd suck a total stranger's cock for a few lines.

Definite Lawyer. :P

Funny thing is, when I worked the doors I knew of lots of girls that would do many things for a line or two and a few girls that left quite a few guys financially ruined through financing their coke use including one who’s dad (I know him) had given him £80k, not only did he finance her to snort the £80k but also owed his dealer £20k. He came asking me not to let the dealer in as he’d found he was in the car park waiting. After that he moved away from the area as he was at quite a risk. The girl moved on to the next lad.