Pimp

Member of UKM is a deviant

31 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

when I worked the doors I knew of lots of girls that would do many things for a line or two and a few girls that left quite a few guys financially ruined through financing their coke use including one who’s dad (I know him) had given him £80k, not only did he finance her to snort the £80k but also owed his dealer £20k. He came asking me not to let the dealer in as he’d found he was in the car park waiting. After that he moved away from the area as he was at quite a risk. The girl moved on to the next lad. 

Welcome, everybody, to Blue and AoB's session on the harsh realities of real life. (Or at least the world I unashamedly enjoy living in).

And now, my dear friends, here are some more ugly harsh realities of real life - 

There is no Santa. There is no tooth fairy.

Your current spouse has been in love with someone else and has also had sex with many others.

Your mom sucked / still sucks cock (not necessarily your dad’s).

Your dad still jerks off when your mom says no.

Grow up, get over it, deal with it and move on.

That's what the metro guy with 80k did (eventually, after shitting his pants). 50% chance he wised up, found someone else, had some kids and tried to forget his previous assolery. 50% chance he didn't wise up, became a tramp, slept on the streets, got pnuemonia and simply didn't wake up one winter. The council bury him without a headstone and he's forgotten.

The girl? Sooner or later will run out of white knight 'sponsors' then move to London to hook for a living. She'll get bashed about by a non-metro who's off his head, then be found hanging from a ceiling lamp when she realises that her only asset, her looks, have faded. Fin. Just another dead whore that no career-minded copper, bent or not, will keep the file open for. The council bury her without a headstone and she's forgotten.

1 hour ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Welcome, everybody, to Blue and AoB's session on the harsh realities of real life. (Or at least the world I unashamedly enjoy living in).

And now, my dear friends, here are some more ugly harsh realities of real life - 

There is no Santa. There is no tooth fairy.

Your current spouse has been in love with someone else and has also had sex with many others.

Your mom sucked / still sucks cock (not necessarily your dad’s).

Your dad still jerks off when your mom says no.

Grow up, get over it, deal with it and move on.

That's what the metro guy with 80k did (eventually, after shitting his pants). 50% chance he wised up, found someone else, had some kids and tried to forget his previous assolery. 50% chance he didn't wise up, became a tramp, slept on the streets, got pnuemonia and simply didn't wake up one winter. The council bury him without a headstone and he's forgotten.

The girl? Sooner or later will run out of white knight 'sponsors' then move to London to hook for a living. She'll get bashed about by a non-metro who's off his head, then be found hanging from a ceiling lamp when she realises that her only asset, her looks, have faded. Fin. Just another dead whore that no career-minded copper, bent or not, will keep the file open for. The council bury her without a headstone and she's forgotten.

Well some of the successful whores manage to entrap a guy into marrying them...

On 11/11/2018 at 5:53 PM, anna1 said:

Anyone walking blindfolded into an apartment with me is asking for trouble lol

You're a women right?

If not  I have confussed feelings about that's pic you posted ...