Poolside

Reversing tramadol effects?

7 hours ago, aqualung said:

ppl need high strengh pain killers to get a tattoo these days?

go to the bathroom , look in the mirror and give yourself a slap :P

You just did read my mind. 

I like tekkers but come on man! Tattoos are earned through pain! :P

No pain no gain bro. 

Hope he is going to be fine though but next time man up and bare the pain bro

5 hours ago, Matt6210 said:

Tattoos don’t hurt, sat for 8 hours 5 or 6 times.

Also depends where your getting tattooed, odd places can hurt, hand and throat were pretty bad, armpits fu**ing killed.

Hands and throat you bloody spot on! 

Sat for 11 hours and half because I was mad enough to wanting to do both hands at same time, neck was a bitch too but bareable

22 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Hands and throat you bloody spot on! 

Sat for 11 hours and half because I was mad enough to wanting to do both hands at same time, neck was a bitch too but bareable

Most I did on hand was 6 hours, not nice.

did my throat in two sessions.

Had the right side of my neck done and was right on the edge of unbearable, had to go back to get it topped up a few weeks later and even the tattooist said he thought I was ready to kill him :lol:

Was fine doing the outline, the filling felt like he was scraping a hole through the side of my neck

8 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

Had the right side of my neck done and was right on the edge of unbearable, had to go back to get it topped up a few weeks later and even the tattooist said he thought I was ready to kill him :lol:

Was fine doing the outline, the filling felt like he was scraping a hole through the side of my neck

Mate armpits are a different level lol 

7 hours ago, Matt6210 said:

Most I did on hand was 6 hours, not nice.

did my throat in two sessions.

Tell me about it. 

I don’t even know how I managed to go through it but in the end it was worth it as the man did an impressive job although the first night I was unable to use my hands lol.

18 hours ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Glad to hear it, sounded like you was turning into @wylde99 lol

What you boys cant handle 2 Tramadol ???!!

I love then and take up to 400mg in a day sometimes, get you through a day at work then I come home and and smoke weed, Cocaine is being done every 4 -6weeks now which will still cause a Heart Issue when I'm older.

12 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

What you boys cant handle 2 Tramadol ???!!

I love then and take up to 400mg in a day sometimes, get you through a day at work then I come home and and smoke weed, Cocaine is being done every 4 -6weeks now which will still cause a Heart Issue when I'm older.

You already are old aren’t you? Your internal organs have already took such s bettering from your party hard life style... 

#prayforwyldde

completely disagree with that comment!

theyre strong as hell.

do 400mg and you're f**ked for a good day.

and it's different to traditional opiates in that's it's an SSRI also.

its high isnt unlike traditional opiates. 

Also watch for seizures in 300-400mg + doses... could end up Breaking your shoulder and losing you're bicep longhead 

35 minutes ago, Jaling said:

completely disagree with that comment!

theyre strong as hell.

do 400mg and you're f**ked for a good day.

and it's different to traditional opiates in that's it's an SSRI also.

its high isnt unlike traditional opiates. 

Also watch for seizures in 300-400mg + doses... could end up Breaking your shoulder and losing you're bicep longhead 

And I totally disagree with your comment 400mg of tramadol wouldn’t leave me feeling f**ked at all, just a bit sick feeling for an hour.... it’s all subjective. But to say they’re ‘strong as hell’ despite being the weakest of the opiate/opioid painkillers is contradictory. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Mate id invite you down for a Party but you honestly wouldn't be able to keep up.

I think your right, after that 0.3g of coke and the cheap 50cl bottle of whiskey is gone I think I’d be falling about the place and struggling to ring 101 through my blurry eyes and tears. Panicking about the inevitable overdose I am about to experience. 

You could sway me with a game of pass the parcel and pin the tail on the donkey though ;)

11 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

And I totally disagree with your comment 400mg of tramadol wouldn’t leave me feeling f**ked at all, just a bit sick feeling for an hour.... it’s all subjective. But to say they’re ‘strong as hell’ despite being the weakest of the opiate/opioid painkillers is contradictory. 

How are you coming to this conclusion they're the weakest of the opiates?

how is "weakest" determined by you?

unless you've have a high opiate tolerance 400mg tramadol will rock you.

3 minutes ago, Jaling said:

How are you coming to this conclusion they're the weakest of the opiates?

how is "weakest" determined by you?

unless you've have a high opiate tolerance 400mg tramadol will rock you.

Because it IS the weakest of all the opiate and opioid painkillers.

This is not my opinion, this is fact and not up for debate.... 

opiate and opioid painkillers are compared to morphine in terms of potency, with morphine being the benchmark. Tramadol is on average 1/10 the potency of morphine, codeine is a little more subjective to how it’s metabolised but is regarded as being 1/3 the potency etc etc etc 

9 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Because it IS the weakest of all the opiate and opioid painkillers.

This is not my opinion, this is fact and not up for debate.... 

opiate and opioid painkillers are compared to morphine in terms of potency, with morphine being the benchmark. Tramadol is on average 1/10 the potency of morphine, codeine is a little more subjective to how it’s metabolised but is regarded as being 1/3 the potency etc etc etc 

I agree that codeine is much better than tramadol. 

14 minutes ago, Tricky said:

I agree that codeine is much better than tramadol. 

Definitely, I always thought Tramadol would be super strong, I had it prescribed once, did nothing for the pain I just felt sick. Codeine in the other hand was like a wonder drug, pain went almost instantly. Guessing people react differently 

Tramadol is my go to at moment when I'm feeling anxious and down. 100mg slow release has me chilled and feel relaxed all day. 

Anything more than 100 and I'll be I'll as fvck will feel dizzy and have the want to be sick but can't- horrible feeling. I just have to sleep it off.