UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Sphinx Dbol

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  massT19 
#1 ·
Got these Sphinx D-Bol from my usual source I've been using for over a year and I've only used Sphinx. Just questioning the tub and labelling as it different and also no hologram compared to normal.

Mainly use oils but I used there winny along with there sus, tren ace and maestron was a great cycle.

Gained a shoulder injury not long after that which put me out of training for a few months so just started there test e and was running the D-Bol for a kick start but now I'm questioning if there gtg... I'm sure they are as I've never had a problem with them before but you know how how it plays on your mind ? it could just be they ran out holograms and printer ink low ? Lol ..obviously I'm taking them anyway only way to find out

Hand Drinkware Liquid Shelf Fluid

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Just saying the tubs the same clearly the label is faded but printers run low on ink .. source is well known on hear and pretty much had only ever stocked Sphinx I doubt they'd suddenly start selling fakes but either way I'm taking them so will soon find out lol

G
#14 ·
Just too clear up sphinx has changed printers and the tripple x was a spelling error in the tripple P i was informed this last week when i recieved my bits!

All new batches products will becoming with a slighlty different print

G
#19 ·
Got these Sphinx D-Bol from my usual source I've been using for over a year and I've only used Sphinx. Just questioning the tub and labelling as it different and also no hologram compared to normal.

Mainly use oils but I used there winny along with there sus, tren ace and maestron was a great cycle.

Gained a shoulder injury not long after that which put me out of training for a few months so just started there test e and was running the D-Bol for a kick start but now I'm questioning if there gtg... I'm sure they are as I've never had a problem with them before but you know how how it plays on your mind ? it could just be they ran out holograms and printer ink low ? Lol ..obviously I'm taking them anyway only way to find out

View attachment 165243
Just ordered some of these off line and got a free tub ! Christmas come early.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.