Chelsea

Total Mass Construction

Ok this is the fresh new journal to document everything after the British finals where i placed 6th out of 25 and got an invite to the world Championships, pics below:

44CCEC56-5193-4ABF-80EB-C8870F6B01AA.jpeg63D8C074-C500-4F98-9A21-F8C6B11D47B0.jpeg

69647EF5-6767-484C-9BEB-35EE813F6ED0.jpegE63AF833-FB85-483C-9026-F08A90007ACA.jpeg

B3661E03-7ECA-4DE0-B41C-941E668AB85E.jpegB63A883E-F5AE-43A9-9280-7EEA1C18A819.jpeg

423239B9-B409-4E3B-8506-C97A7262519C.jpeg338ABF12-205D-4155-BA7B-BD33AC027812.jpeg

172576C3-E92D-4DB3-9F8F-597173C511A6.jpegB5631671-FA76-43CF-8A0F-BE43AA73ED51.jpegC4E97AAD-843E-4D87-94F0-226C312F8DB7.jpeg

The Plan:

Put on as much lean size as possible, specifically legs and even more specifically, hamstrings. Then compete in the superheavyweights, most likely 2BroPro's show.

Also i just want to get crazy strong ang big everywhere and come back to the stage with a complete package that will make people look at me and think "wtf has that guy been doing for the last year".

Supplements:

I take a lot of health supplements now as this has become really important and i take regular blood pressure readings as mine was realtively high about 6 months ago - systolic was 167! If anyone wants me to detail what i take and why then just let me know and i will post.

Super Supplements:

I mainly use Neuro Pharma for everything, unless they happen to be out of stock and therefore i would use Sphinx most likely.

Currently on - NP - Test E, NPP and Tren Ace - the Tren Ace is mainly in there as i had some left over from the show.

Jabbing schedule - 0.5ml Test E, 1ml NPP, 0.5ml Tren Ace eod -  this equates to:

375mg Test E, 300mg NPP, 150mg Tren ace per week.

Also used up the last of my Test Prop pretty much straight after the show to get some Test in there asap.

EA59B558-918B-4804-81B8-C4B4DAFC9A10.thumb.jpeg.9149f6d74f0166e6a74a59cba243e55c.jpeg

Bodyweight has absolutely rocketed up even on such a small amount and that's without using any GH or Insulin, i've literally just let my body use the rebound and grow. Strength is through the roof too, the last couple of shows i did before this i lost a lot of strenght and i think that was down to poor carb timing with regards to training, then over dieting.

Recent Progress:

First of all....yes i was in a sunbed shop! This was taken on Thursday 25.10.18 so just under 2 weeks after the show, feeling as full as a house and lean still too as i havent binged like a complete moron and ive just upped my main meals especailly those around the workouts where i need it.

EFC6125D-4978-4D8E-A12B-E0EC285EF2E5.thumb.jpeg.a2736c083a9ff25502bbcb917cfa30aa.jpeg

The Plan Continued:

So i plan to stay on this cycle up until the first week of December so that will give me 6 weeks after the show to best utilise my rebound and pack on as much lean mass as possible.

I may factor in some post workout Slin just to shuttle those calories right where i need them to aid recovery, Gh will stay out for the moment as i really feel i dont need it right now being lean, but when it does come back in, i'll be using Hyge as usual as i think its fcking awesome.

I'll be keeping this as up to date as possible, any questions, fire away :)

52 minutes ago, Sub97 said:

In. 

Good luck mate.

Good to have you mate.

29 minutes ago, Jordan08 said:

Looks like the Best back on the stage.

Haha, yea back is a fairly strong point for me :)

17 minutes ago, anna1 said:

Good luck @Chelsea 

looking at this line up I don’t see how you got 6th place but oh well , best is yet to come 

x

Yea a few people have said the same but never mind i suppose, i think im far better fitted in Class 1 to be honest x

13 minutes ago, unclezillion said:

heading nicely in the right direction :thumb

no 60 had big legs so we can see what they prefer in that respect

what sort of abs are they going for? the pregnant look?

don't ride your bike with flip flops :( bust my toe today doing that :(

Yea 60 had very good legs and a nice tight waist.

Hahahaha who knows mate.

12 minutes ago, swole troll said:

@Chelsea id be interested in your health supp regime 

ive always been health conscious and 99% of my supplements always been geared toward health

Strom Support Max, Astragalus, Krill Oil, Vit D, Curcumin and Ashwaghanda.

Main concern for me is blood pressures so as long as i keep that in check im all good.

Legs for the first time after the show went like this - this will just be a list of the top weight sets to keep it brief:

Pendulum Squats - 60kg x 11 then 45kg x 5 drop set.

Hacks - 60kg x 10, rest pause another 5 then another 2.

Hacks variation - 120 x 12

Extensions - 65kg x 15 + 6

Lunges - 10kg kettle bells x 24

Calf Raise - 210kg x 16 + 10 rest pause

The above was done Tuesday 16th October 2 days post show.

The below was last nights session, all thats changed is extra calories along with some Test E and NPP, dropped all orals.

Pendulums - 70kg x 10 then and extra 2 after about a 30s break.

Hacks - 110kg x 10-12

Hacks Variation - 200kg x 10 reps

Lunges - 16kg kettle bells x 20

Extensions - full stack x 15 + 6 after a 10s rest.

As you can see in 2 weeks my weights have absolutely rocketed up, obviously an increase is to be expected post show but this is just crazy, im almost up to my Pb's on my last blast and im using a fraction of the dose and im a stone lighter.

Extremely happy.

1 minute ago, Dr Gearhead said:

How long before you work out after that ? Do you take anything intra ?

I have this at 3pm then train at 4:20 - intra will be Eaa's and some Pepto Pro.

On 31/10/2018 at 11:46 AM, unclezillion said:

none of your little toe breaks here.:axe: my first accident in 40+ years of riding all because of the wrong footwear. Be careful on that Harley

Haha will do mate.

I really didnt expect for chest to go so well last night:

Flat - 150kg x 11 reps! Think thats almost a PB considering im only 2.5 weeks post show!! Got 9 clean on my own too and only got a tiny spot for 2.

Incline - 120kg x 13! Again another ridiculous jump, last week i only did 110kg and i think i got 10!

Dumbell Flye's - 38kg's x 11 or 12 i think, will be well into the 40's soon enough.

Great session, arms was really good too but too long to list.

Actually been struggling with a slight cold this week so thought training would have suffered, clearly not.

well done mate, you looked awesome on stage. Shows how much work you have put in over the years.

It was a very good line up too so 6th place is good, and im sure you will place better in a years time bud.

Do you have a coach or do you do all your own nutrition and training?

On 04/11/2018 at 9:29 AM, BestBefore1989 said:

In - like all your journals, I will follow with interest.

On 04/11/2018 at 9:49 AM, Sasnak said:

As above 

1 hour ago, dbol Kid said:

well done mate, you looked awesome on stage. Shows how much work you have put in over the years.

It was a very good line up too so 6th place is good, and im sure you will place better in a years time bud.

Do you have a coach or do you do all your own nutrition and training?

Thanks everyone, good to have you.

Cheers mate, nah i coach myself basically using everything ive learned and studied over the years.

44 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Thanks everyone, good to have you.

Cheers mate, nah i coach myself basically using everything ive learned and studied over the years.

That’s pretty awesome mate, well pleased for you and can’t wait to see how you get on in the future