Dangerousdave

Buying s**t drugs is it personal

18 minutes ago, philippeb said:

find somthing to do man.

I used to be a real piece of s**t and doing rage drunk tours like you.
Now i am about to enter my 3rd education finalling in construction engineer.

I stopped going out so much, i stopped looking for quick fix and ways to dull lifes trouble, and i took ownership of my s**t.

my best advice.

Read the book "Extreme ownership", and maybe also "Antifragile by nassim taleb" and storngly recommend "Rational male" to fix your female imperative problems.

I get the impression he's not one for reading books.

10 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

Sure by the end of the day your willy bump will be bigger than your cocaine bump.

THAT'S why we need a father/son holiday. So you young uns (who exclusively invented sex, sport, fun, singing and dancing) can coach, teach and put me on the true path of moral depravity. Cos none of dem ting existed before you turned up.

But back to OP. The more I read his post, the less I give a fuckk about his predicament.

11 hours ago, Dangerousdave said:

A little bit of background:

Recently split from the mrs that a have my baby boy with... The reson we split was to do with my “addiction” to “bodybuilding” plus self improvement... If I wasn’t doing this I’d be going missing for a few days, wake up in hospital or the police station, luckily the only person that was ever harmed was me. I’ve take more beatings than Amur Khan- I prefer it that way.

my problem is I don’t seem to do anything by half.

this isn’t a thread to say or show how hardcore I am, I’m just wondering if anyone else has the same mentality?

I only care if I live or die, so my child has a farther unlike me.

go on rip away

you aren´t hardcore. just selfish as f**k and self-obsessed. 

3 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

THAT'S why we need a father/son holiday. So you young uns (who exclusively invented sex, sport, fun, singing and dancing) can coach, teach and put me on the true path of moral depravity. Cos none of dem ting existed before you turned up.

But back to OP. The more I read his post, the less I give a fuckk about his predicament.

They existed mate, we just reinvented it.

14 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

I get the impression he's not one for reading books.

i used to be a real stupid f**k.

From 16 - 24 i did nothing but crime, drugs, violence and gang related fuckaround idicracy.

I barely got through college, then i graduated, decided to get a craftmanship education, became a carpenter, barely got through.
Then i realised that the problem was my attitude throwards life.

I dont like reading either bro, but i know now, that if i dont read, i will forever be a retarded moron.
Its like working out .. first day you dread it .. day 100 you hate it .. day 9999 you get a kick from it.

Just hoping to push OP in the direction that changed my life from minimum wage, to doing what the f**k i want with life.
Compared to the whiny pushover assfuck i used to be.

40 minutes ago, philippeb said:

i used to be a real stupid f**k.

From 16 - 24 i did nothing but crime, drugs, violence and gang related fuckaround idicracy.

I barely got through college, then i graduated, decided to get a craftmanship education, became a carpenter, barely got through.
Then i realised that the problem was my attitude throwards life.

I dont like reading either bro, but i know now, that if i dont read, i will forever be a retarded moron.
Its like working out .. first day you dread it .. day 100 you hate it .. day 9999 you get a kick from it.

Just hoping to push OP in the direction that changed my life from minimum wage, to doing what the f**k i want with life.
Compared to the whiny pushover assfuck i used to be.

well done mate, :thumbup1:some dumb f**ks just can work it out even past mid life. 
If you have a bad rap in life, you can't go back and change it so best man up and make something of the future. 

1 hour ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Fack orf. Ours was better. We had to send handwritten letters and wait for replies to sniff some FreshPuss. The anticipation was exquisite.

Sounds like great times! Hoping she hasn’t died of typhoid or scarlet fever before she gets chance to reply :D 

E4E7281B-BE1C-47AF-8C79-ECE2188A0407.jpeg

4 hours ago, philippeb said:

find somthing to do man.

I used to be a real piece of s**t and doing rage drunk tours like you.
Now i am about to enter my 3rd education finalling in construction engineer.

I stopped going out so much, i stopped looking for quick fix and ways to dull lifes trouble, and i took ownership of my s**t.

my best advice.

Read the book "Extreme ownership", and maybe also "Antifragile by nassim taleb" and storngly recommend "Rational male" to fix your female imperative problems.

Some good book recommendations right there 

5 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Is it just me or does this forum seem far more obsessed with getting off its tits these days than building muscle? Maybe someone could start UK-Offyerface or something.....

This general chat you mong

20 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Some good book recommendations right there 

you damn right its good reading !

I can also recommend watching youtube videos with this guy

Unlike many others on youtube, this guy isent selling you anything.
he is just a regular joe, made his mark, made a business and just like sharing and debating women, career and man related stuff.

13 hours ago, Ares said:

@philippeb Extreme Ownership, is that the one written by the ex marine? Saw him on Ted Talks a while back if it's the same bloke,  he was brilliant for a kick up the arse, didn't realize he had a book out!

well.
He is actually a Captain Lieutenant (don't know if spelleded correctly), from Navy seals.
Then he became a Navy seal instructor.
Not the intro trainer, but the veteran instructor.

So when you been Seal for some years and want to impove, you go to him.

Seals are the best, more or less, but if you want to improve the best, you go to this guy.

He might not be a great speaker though.
After all, he is a military us meathead.

But he knows how to get s**t done, and get down with your goals.

5 hours ago, philippeb said:

well.
He is actually a Captain Lieutenant (don't know if spelleded correctly), from Navy seals.
Then he became a Navy seal instructor.
Not the intro trainer, but the veteran instructor.

So when you been Seal for some years and want to impove, you go to him.

Seals are the best, more or less, but if you want to improve the best, you go to this guy.

He might not be a great speaker though.
After all, he is a military us meathead.

But he knows how to get s**t done, and get down with your goals.

Seals are overrated however. Especially the post 2001 events