Jump to content
Dangerousdave

Buying s**t drugs is it personal

Recommended Posts

 

A little bit of background:

Recently split from the mrs that a have my baby boy with... The reson we split was to do with my “addiction” to “bodybuilding” plus self improvement... If I wasn’t doing this I’d be going missing for a few days, wake up in hospital or the police station, luckily the only person that was ever harmed was me. I’ve take more beatings than Amur Khan- I prefer it that way.

my problem is I don’t seem to do anything by half.

this isn’t a thread to say or show how hardcore I am, I’m just wondering if anyone else has the same mentality?

I only care if I live or die, so my child has a farther unlike me.

go on rip away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just realised I went off topic of the headline ?

Anyway do you take it personal when a drug dealer gives you s**t drugs up under weight?

i personally find it massively disrespectful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m the same.

I get stuff from people I’ve known for ages and trust them, if anything is ever poor quality I know it’s not intentional and they must have grabbed a bad batch.

If it’s from somebody you don’t know and you’re not likely to see again it’s always a risk and they have no loyalty to you so it’s to be expected. Avoid that if possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

I buy my crack from good honest people. Salt of the earth crack dealers you'd take home to meet your family. Never get ripped off.

 Notoriously honest people, same as most drug dealers. Most aren’t interested in making much of a profit, just enough to cover overheads. It’s all about providing a good customer service and giving a bit back to the community for most dealers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

I buy my crack from good honest people. Salt of the earth crack dealers you'd take home to meet your family. Never get ripped off.

You ready for a reload yet buddy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MR RIGSBY said:

 Notoriously honest people, same as most drug dealers. Most aren’t interested in making much of a profit, just enough to cover overheads. It’s all about providing a good customer service and giving a bit back to the community for most dealers.

You must know mr triumph, I heard he was the same, housed homeless people from his town and blew all his money helping others, paying ppls rents and bills and giving f**k tons to charity, helped people set up business, So I heard at least. Proper decent drug dealer by all accounts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Poolside said:

You must know mr triumph, I heard he was the same, housed homeless people from his town and blew all his money helping others, paying ppls rents and bills and giving f**k tons to charity, helped people set up business, So I heard at least. Proper decent drug dealer by all accounts. 

I shall nominate him for a Pride of Britain award.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AncientOldBloke said:

My answer: Yes. There's people out there who over-kill eveything. me included.

My suggestion: Get a good, clean hobby that is saisfying and gratifying. eg responsible fatherhood maybe. 

Boring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dangerousdave said:

I’m just wondering if anyone else has the same mentality?

My answer: Yes. There's people out there who go over-kill on everything. me included.

My suggestion: Get a good, clean hobby that is saisfying and gratifying. eg responsible fatherhood maybe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

Boring

Yeah but you cant stuff them back in. Much as I'd like to.

I just gave my 26yr old a lift to work. I hate babying adults. Ten million sperm in one ejaculate and it had to be her.

f**k this s**t. I got another open tab on this PC. Gonna fly out on Xmas Day. They can grow up and do Xmas by themselves while me and AoG are in our swimgear in 32 heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Yeah but you cant stuff them back in. Much as I'd like to.

I just gave my 26yr old a lift to work. I hate babying adults. Ten million sperm in one ejaculate and it had to be her.

f**k this s**t. I got another open tab on this PC. Gonna fly out on Xmas Day. They can grow up and do Xmas by themselves while me and AoG are in our swimgear in 32 heat.

Speedos with a pocket in for a nice 8th of yayo I hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dangerousdave said:

 

A little bit of background:

Recently split from the mrs that a have my baby boy with... The reson we split was to do with my “addiction” to “bodybuilding” plus self improvement... If I wasn’t doing this I’d be going missing for a few days, wake up in hospital or the police station, luckily the only person that was ever harmed was me. I’ve take more beatings in the shitbox than Amur Khan- I prefer it that way.

my problem is I don’t seem to do anything by half.

this isn’t a thread to say or show how hardcore I am, I’m just wondering if anyone else has the same mentality?

I only care if I live or die, so my child has a farther unlike me.

go on rip away

Disgrace. The child doesn't need you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

Is it just me or does this forum seem far more obsessed with getting off its tits these days than building muscle? Maybe someone could start UK-Offyerface or something.....

Sound like your having a bad day bro, get some Xanax down your neck or roll a fat spliff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

find somthing to do man.

I used to be a real piece of s**t and doing rage drunk tours like you.
Now i am about to enter my 3rd education finalling in construction engineer.

I stopped going out so much, i stopped looking for quick fix and ways to dull lifes trouble, and i took ownership of my s**t.


my best advice.

Read the book "Extreme ownership", and maybe also "Antifragile by nassim taleb" and storngly recommend "Rational male" to fix your female imperative problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×