NoMoreProtein

Sleeping / Anxiety Meds gone?

Just now, Cypionate said:

Why?

I kept offering it to him for a laugh and he never turned it down and before wed knew it he had drunk the whole bottle and then he passed out where he was sitting and was out for hours only woke up in the evening and had to run to the toilet and spew

1 minute ago, drwae said:

I kept offering it to him for a laugh and he never turned it down and before wed knew it he had drunk the whole bottle and then he passed out where he was sitting and was out for hours only woke up in the evening and had to run to the toilet and spew

Sounds like things we used to do in our teens

5 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

Sounds like things we used to do in our teens

hes a good few years younger than me to be honest and its funny what s**t he's willing to do if someone tried to get me to do anything like that id just tel them to f**k off

I actually find proviron has helped my sleep massively. Maybe because I’m adding in some dht and dhn is the culperate of my poor sleep. 

Min fact it’s made my current tren blast side effect free. No night sweats or anything. It’s been a dream. Wouldn’t even know I was on tren if I weren’t looking better each day and getting hella stronger. 

Phenergan 25mg is probably the most effective OTC sleep aid though its often not peoples first choice. Strong sedative effects and mild antipsychotic effects as its a phenothiazine- same class of meds as the old typical antipsychotic chlorpromazine. Can use up to 50mg. In europe its often used instead of benzos when they are contraindicated . Not habit forming unlike benzos and stuff like zopiclone. However it will raise your prolactin mildly as its a d2 antagonist and with chronic use over years cause tardive dyskinesia.

2 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

I actually find proviron has helped my sleep massively. Maybe because I’m adding in some dht and dhn is the culperate of my poor sleep. 

Min fact it’s made my current tren blast side effect free. No night sweats or anything. It’s been a dream. Wouldn’t even know I was on tren if I weren’t looking better each day and getting hella stronger. 

What dose and ester of Tren mate? How frequent injections and what lab?

cheeers

5 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

Talking about that dhn stuff wouldn't that mean adding a gram of eq or masteron (may aswell be inactive in terms of how anabolic they are) would ruin gains from testosterone?

CBD oil helps  to a degree but Christ expensive .   im on a couple drops a night with a zop and doing a lot better than months ago . Was on about 5 or 6 tabs so I wont knock cbd oil just expensive 

7 hours ago, NoMoreProtein said:

Doesn't do the trick. 

TM doesn't ship international anymore either. 

Still looking for an alternative for my XNX and VAL .. if anyone got a hint, please PM me.

can´t send you a message. you have to bronze member to send/receive messages

we can´t share sources here, but page that sells Triumph and Dimension has Xanax and Valium available. or just try another seller or DW.

1 minute ago, MI.RO said:

can´t send you a message. you have to bronze member to send/receive messages

we can´t share sources here, but page that sells Triumph and Dimension has Xanax and Valium available. or just try another seller or DW.

Thanks! Check your inbox ;)