Chelsea

Ashwagandha Study

ive been using 700-1000mg for a few weeks and have noticed a definite decrease in stress 

its not going to be on any kind of level of prescription meds obviously but a subtle relaxing of the nerves effect 

i take 700mg pre bed ED and on training days i take 300mg in my post wo shake and i notice a much faster relaxation effect from the workout whereby without KSM66 i might stay with an elevated heart rate and state of excessive alertness when i take ashwagandha post wo i feel a sense of relaxation and calmness much sooner (this directly aids in recovery by reducing stress hormone, namely cortisol) 

its a very pleasant supp that makes you feel slightly better all day, sleep better at night and subsequently help with recovery 

personally ill be running it year round from now on 

here's a recent video nutshelling a lot of the info for those that dont like reading 

@swole troll What's your thoughts on Strom sports Supportmax Neruo?

Been using it for nearly 2 weeks and I feel like it's happened a great deal with my stress levels.

(Partner is a heavy drinker and struggling with mental health, She won't try it but I believe it's helpt with my anxiety and stress with not knowing how she'll be when I get home etc)

Looking for a cheaper alternative (For everything) as funds are very low.

Just now, Vinny said:

@swole troll What's your thoughts on Strom sports Supportmax Neruo?

Been using it for nearly 2 weeks and I feel like it's happened a great deal with my stress levels.

(Partner is a heavy drinker and struggling with mental health, She won't try it but I believe it's helpt with my anxiety and stress with not knowing how she'll be when I get home etc)

Looking for a cheaper alternative (For everything) as funds are very low.

Cheaper alternative would be ksm66 ashwagandha 

But on the whole neuro is a decent product I just feel that the ksm66 is 85% of the products efficacy 

12 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Cheaper alternative would be ksm66 ashwagandha 

But on the whole neuro is a decent product I just feel that the ksm66 is 85% of the products efficacy 

Thanks pal.

Makes sense, £32 a month for the Neruo 800mg Ashwaganda) or £20 for 2 months of 1000mg Ashwaganda.

3 hours ago, swole troll said:

ive been using 700-1000mg for a few weeks and have noticed a definite decrease in stress 

Been using it for a few months now myself. Before bed and pre workout too.

As well as the lift in mood the cognitive effects are great.

I also use Ksm 66, 2g daily for almost a month now. 1 gram after morning meal, 1g after pre-bed meal. I also noticed improved sleep with it and my sex drive is slightly better (not sure is it because of them or some other things I'm supplementing along).  

The only thing I'm not sure yet, is it better to take it with meal or an empty stomach? 

And they are not quite cheap, at least not in my country. Think they are the most expensive herb remedy you can find here :)