GTT

Working on the doors

Just now, GTT said:

Not sure anyone would would keep their cool being spat on their face, you can always bounce them off a few solid objects in the club on the way out 

A semi professional boxer colleague of mine used to hit them with a sold jab to disorientated them enough to have them straight out the club before they knew were, what happened, shock and awe

19 hours ago, GTT said:

Times are a bit tight for me at the moment, supporting a family, debts etc.  So I was thinking of getting my SIA license and trying some Fri, Sat door work. 

Anyone have any experience of this, good and bad?. 

I tend to avoid confrontation myself because it keeps my temper under control in my personal life, but I obviously know that confronting people on the doors will be required. But I am good at manipulating, reasoning with people and I have some martial arts training. 

AND no criminal record. 

What's the pay and hours usually and is it cash in hand? 

What do you guys think?

Im based in West Yorkshire so could end up dealing with bradistanis bandits lol

as long as you have NO criminal record you can apply. You need to do a training course call Up Skills, i think, before you can apply for your SIA Badge. Its a 4 days course that goes over restraining skills and all that crap.

pay, its nothing like the good old days so as a beginner id imagine your looking at around £9-10 per hour. Most Firms these days just pay you but bank transfer as your classed as Self Employed, you up to you to sort your own Tax out, if you bother, id imagine most dont declare it or have the money put into a family members account rather than theyre own ;)

Bradistanis.... pussy holes! All Asians are pussy holes when it comes to fighting. They all give it the big'um but when you bite back they s**t it! They think theyre gangsters driving round friday or saturday night in theyre rented cars thinking theyre nails. I still have some paint work off a 18-plate M3 on my boot from volleying it  :thumb there goes theyre 2k deposit!  lol

Asians from Birmingham are the worst, jesus, theyre fashion sense is terrible. And they all have curl hair on top with shaved sides, looking like fecking mushrooms!! 

15 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

as long as you have NO criminal record you can apply. You need to do a training course call Up Skills, i think, before you can apply for your SIA Badge. Its a 4 days course that goes over restraining skills and all that crap.

pay, its nothing like the good old days so as a beginner id imagine your looking at around £9-10 per hour. Most Firms these days just pay you but bank transfer as your classed as Self Employed, you up to you to sort your own Tax out, if you bother, id imagine most dont declare it or have the money put into a family members account rather than theyre own ;)

Bradistanis.... pussy holes! All Asians are pussy holes when it comes to fighting. They all give it the big'um but when you bite back they s**t it! They think theyre gangsters driving round friday or saturday night in theyre rented cars thinking theyre nails. I still have some paint work off a 18-plate M3 on my boot from volleying it  :thumb there goes theyre 2k deposit!  lol

Asians from Birmingham are the worst, jesus, theyre fashion sense is terrible. And they all have curl hair on top with shaved sides, looking like fecking mushrooms!! 

i have an extensive criminal record and i applied and got sia licence it depends on how long ago it was mate

13 minutes ago, drwae said:

i have an extensive criminal record and i applied and got sia licence it depends on how long ago it was mate

Your a super troll..... you really are hands down the best troll I’ve ever had the opportunity to talk to.

each day you just up your game.

i dip my proverbial cap to you sir

bravo 

1 minute ago, Cypionate said:

Holding the nearest female in front of him peeping over her shoulder while he "asks" :lol:

E-e-e-xcuse me Mr.... ummm... w-w-w-would y-y-y-you......  doesn't matter enjoy your night

“Now we can do this one of two ways boys.... the easy way.... or the hard way”

B8CDD1AD-F23D-49A6-934D-C273C1391B75.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

yeah, is it 6 years? I know depending on crime committed you can send references to help push your application through.

Mine was more than 6 years ago and they didn't even ask about it, although i got a copy of my CRB check in the post and it had them all listed, SIA didn't take any notice of them

2 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

If you wrote a book it would be a best seller 

44 minutes ago, jake87 said:

If you wrote a book it would be a best seller 

lol.

Got a Bhangra night tonight at my usual bar, then another Bhanger on Thursday at a bigger venue, but its gangster rap Bhangra lol.

apparently these are on;

thank f**k on always on the front door cus i couldnt stand listening to that all night.

its gangster Bhangra so be some gimped up bellends trying to get in. I know some doorstaff for BridgeGate have booked a table, that we're cancelled on them as dont want other Firm door lads in there, cus they'll only get drunk, think they own the place then end up smashing them in. So cancelled theyre table. If they turn up Thursday giving it the big one my boss has already told the owner he might have to delete CCTV cus we're gonna drop them all if they dont feck off  lol. They've been warned, so up to them.

6 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

lol.

Got a Bhangra night tonight at my usual bar, then another Bhanger on Thursday at a bigger venue, but its gangster rap Bhangra lol.

apparently these are on;

thank f**k on always on the front door cus i couldnt stand listening to that all night.

its gangster Bhangra so be some gimped up bellends trying to get in. I know some doorstaff for BridgeGate have booked a table, that we're cancelled on them as dont want other Firm door lads in there, cus they'll only get drunk, think they own the place then end up smashing them in. So cancelled theyre table. If they turn up Thursday giving it the big one my boss has already told the owner he might have to delete CCTV cus we're gonna drop them all if they dont feck off  lol. They've been warned, so up to them.

we had one of them nights last weekend lol, hurt my fu**ing ears I don't know how the indians can listen to that shite

1 hour ago, drwae said:

Mine was more than 6 years ago and they didn't even ask about it, although i got a copy of my CRB check in the post and it had them all listed, SIA didn't take any notice of them

Wtf. Aren’t you only like 20 now? What on earth did you do. Cycling on the pavement, underage drinking, garden hopping?

On another note a lad my age I know got done for arson when he was 14. Stuck a firework through the letterbox of an industrial until and it went up. 100k damage. That was a lot of cash in 1988.

4 hours ago, drwae said:

2 hours ago, drwae said:

Absolutley beg you post your offences? I'd love to see what you consider extensive considering your 20/21 and say it was 6 years ago

7 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

Haha good call,  the majority if Asians are cowards, I found that out being around Burnley.  The trouble is you argue with one and ten mins later there are a legion of them, which is what it takes for them to throw a punch