Sign in to follow this  
Miki_Cro_94

Switching to prop pre contest.. myth or fact

Im compeeting in 6weeks and few days, first NPC show, in CP division(if i make the weight, wich i will but hard) Q is regarding switching to prop, is it really that big of a deal, i get that estro conversion is greater with test e, as opposed to prop, BUT, letro is here so does it really matter that much, i mean, im shooting tren a 30mg ed, so i could mix it with prop..

Also here is my bloodwork, ast and alt are high due to heavy workouts, and BP meds(is was high before because im on BP meds since i was 13) 

Blast is 

630 test e (210mg m/w/f)

30ish mgs tren a ED,(210week)

And ofc as im 6w out 30mg winny ed..

Also after this i cut my dose of AI in half,because b4 i was lower normal on same dose, but obviously you start to aromatize less as time goes by..

Screenshot_20180911-103546.png

Are you functioning with that low e2 right now?

Not saying it's definitely true but in my case I seem to carry more water the more test I have in me. Even with crushed E2. For that reason I prefer prop so I can quickly change things up or get my e2 back up if I crush it.

11 minutes ago, iamyou said:

Are you functioning with that low e2 right now?

Not saying it's definitely true but in my case I seem to carry more water the more test I have in me. Even with crushed E2. For that reason I prefer prop so I can quickly change things up or get my e2 back up if I crush it.

No, thats why i said that after bloodwork i have cut my AI in half, i was doing 1/3 letro eod b4, and it was not below normal, but now it is, altough before i was using different brand AI, but both are pharm grade, not ugl so i did not expect difference