sjacks

Brexit in 72 Hours

Theresa May is about to finalize a deal with the EU...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will we get the Brexit we voted for or will the hunchback globalist screw us all?

• Real Brexit
    • Brexit In Name Only

1 hour ago, green81 said:

None of us voted for a hard brexit though a campaign built on lies saying that I don't like the EU 1 bit bunch of cu**s

There's no such thing as a hard Brexit, it was a term invented by remainers after they lost the referendum and became very salty bad losers.

3 hours ago, sjacks said:

There's no such thing as a hard Brexit, it was a term invented by remainers after they lost the referendum and became very salty bad losers.

If the leave campaign won then why did they refuse to step up and challenge for power? The pm, in charge of brexit fun, was / is a remainer ..... I still find it odd that people were happy to vote leave but then baulk at the idea of corbyn who is pro brexit.

its a cluster f**k, if I’d voted leave I’d be pissed that none of the leave campaign had an actual plan.

as it stands my money is on Gibraltar and NI leaving the union - which might be good or bad but it’ll def be difficult for the conservatives to live down being the party that took the uk apart.

1 hour ago, MI.RO said:

How much it will influence customs ? I live outside of UK, but i order gear from there, so i don´t know if i should find some other source or not. Thanks

I'm hoping for no deal and revert to WTO rules but really have no idea how this is all going to turn out yet I do know May and her remain cohorts are going to attempt to make life as difficult as possible for UK citizens just because we dared to vote against them, that is until we get rid of her. Bottom line is if companies within different nations enjoy good trade together, nothing should stand in the way of that.

4 hours ago, SG83 said:

yes, it is.
UK was pretty shite when it joined. it's less shitty now

True. I love being able to surf anywhere I want without turds floating past. The EU took the UK govt to court because it was dragging its heels over raw sewage discharge, forced them to improve sewage treatment :)  Definitely less shitty now.

Great news that Merkel's stepping down, that Marxist will forever be remembered for bringing rape and murder to Europe through her open borders policy. AFD will step up and steer Germany in the right direction.