UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Brexit in 72 Hours

Tags
brexit
6K views 148 replies 36 participants last post by  mal 
#1 ·
Theresa May is about to finalize a deal with the EU...
Will we get the Brexit we voted for or will the hunchback globalist screw us all?
Real Brexit620.00%
Brexit In Name Only2480.00%

#3 ·
Imagine you and all your mates were offered the option of free burgers everyday. You were told these were the best burgers ever and that these would be the best burgers you ever tasted and on that basis, you voted to have them. But when they turned up you found they had actually been made with sh1t. These aren't the burgers we voted for you protest. Just shut up and eat them you are told - if you don't you are spoiling democracy and going against the will of the people. Keep eating the sh1t we will never review this decision.

Now that you are having to eat sh1t everyday, you start to think, if only we had checked what was going to be in these burgers - wouldn't that have been a better idea and do you know what, it wouldn't really harm democracy at all.

In short, I very much would like to see what is on the menu before the country dives headlong in to the sh1t sandwich which is about to be served up to us. Give us the proper details so we can make an informed decision.

#4 ·
Imagine you and all your mates were offered the option of free burgers everyday. You were told these were the best burgers ever and that these would be the best burgers you ever tasted and on that basis, you voted to have them. But when they turned up you found they had actually been made with sh1t. These aren't the burgers we voted for you protest. Just shut up and eat them you are told - if you don't you are spoiling democracy and going against the will of the people. Keep eating the sh1t we will never review this decision.

Now that you are having to eat sh1t everyday, you start to think, if only we had checked what was going to be in these burgers - wouldn't that have been a better idea and do you know what, it wouldn't really harm democracy at all.

In short, I very much would like to see what is on the menu before the country dives headlong in to the sh1t sandwich which is about to be served up to us. Give us the proper details so we can make an informed decision.
You've said sh1t burgers and s**t sandwiches, which one is it?

watching the complete fcuk up that is brexit shows us that there is no way we would have had a deal in place before we chose to leave giving us clear indication of what to expect. Basically it's all sh1te regardless so I'm going to do me

Gunit

#15 ·
Serious response: I'm fairly confident that whatever 'deal' Theresa May gets 'agreed' with the EU will make pretty much no-one happy. I'll be very surprised if we don't end up with either some form of additional referendum or a general election. I hope it's the former as I think it's more likely to actually help progress things, whereas I fear a general election won't.

The giant farcical mess and national embarrassment following the Brexit vote continues :( .

#22 ·
We are going to be in a situation where we have to obey almost all of the eu rules with the exception that we will no longer have any say in making them like we do at the moment.

I think brexit will be "in name" only which will really annoy those who voted for it and make me smile no end.

#23 ·
One of the plus points about not living in the UK any more is not hearing about fvcking Brexit all day and night.

The whole thing has just turned in to a farce, we voted out so Brussels should stop being a set of cvnts and just strike a deal that is as beneficial as possible to all parties involved and not just stacked up to piss off the UK as much as possible.

#29 ·
Stupid thing is the Canada plus deal the EU and Boris Johnson favours is far better thsn Theresa Mays farcical chequers deal that no ****er wants.

If it wasn't for the DUP and the Ireland problem it would have been far simpler.
Yeah I agree, no one on either side wants the chequers deal yet May is still pushing it. How she's still in power at this point I just don't know.

#55 ·
EU is doomed anyway.

Separatism is growing everywhere apart from the poorer states that just sponge up all the cash.

As soon as we leave and don't self implode within 3 years it will give separatists else where even more confidence.

Bet within 10 years Scandanadivian countries, Austria, maybe a few more will want out and they will just have to disband.

#66 ·
I've given up caring, I still hold out hope that the DUP will cause the gov to implode - there will be some sort of brexit but that Northern Ireland will have dual status and the best of both worlds.

i still find it hard to understand why Most of the Tory brexit campaign is so anti labour / Corbyn? Teresa May is in charge and negotiating brexit, yet she very openly and clearly was remain. Jeremy corbyn was very openly brexit but you all believe the Tory newspapers claiming that he is in the IRA / a communist spy.

You have no idea what you voted for.

The person you voted to be in power doesn't want to leave Europe.

You will all get screwed by the banks / hedge funds. All the Tory elite who are making a mess of this will no doubt be betting against sterling and will make a killing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.