Bodybuilder who spent £36,000 on steroids, has Body dysmorphia so severe, that he has to shower in the dark and covers the mirrors in his house.

38 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Never mind him not being able to look at himself naked. I’ll bet his new Mrs doesn’t look particularly aesthetic in the buff. Maybe he likes a bird with a gut.

Sorry, I’m in one of those moods.

Maybe she's been nicking his growth :lol:

She's deffo got gyno!

3 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

Maybe she's been nicking his growth :lol:

She's deffo got gyno!

They only live up the road from me. I might drop into where he trains as I can sell him gear at a tidy profit for me and a significant saving for him.

More tabloid bullshit designed to give bodybuilding/bodybuilders a bad name.

This guy (who I'm guessing is probably closer to 15st than 17st) clearly hasn't got the genetics, work ethic, or love for the sport to achieve anything worthwhile so he's decided to take out his frustrations through the press to further add to the negative stereotypes attached to bodybuilding by the mainstream media.

His abscess is more likely to be caused by poor hygiene and injection technique than the gear itself although to be fair if he thinks he has to spend £600 a month on gear then he's clearly being scammed. Unless it includes GH which isn't mentioned - that would be a more likely scenario but even then it probably wouldn't stretch to £600 a month.

And as for body dysmorphia - I've no doubt that as bodybuilders we're all on the spectrum because we all see flaws in ourselves and improvements to be made but I don't think this guy has it as bad as he makes out - if you're taking bathroom selfies and posting pics on social media standing shirtless with your missus then you haven't got it as bad as you think. 

I hope he was paid well for his s**t article and makes back some of the money he's lost buying fake gear.

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

They only live up the road from me. I might drop into where he trains as I can sell him gear at a tidy profit for me and a significant saving for him.

i used to work in swad ,  it only 25 mins from derby , think i know which gym he going to , its in burton on trent

45 minutes ago, barksie said:

i used to work in swad ,  it only 25 mins from derby , think i know which gym he going to , its in burton on trent

I’m from Hinckley, which is about 25 mins from swad. I thought we were inbred here until I went to swad. Best thing about the place is the ski slope and that’s crap.