UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Bloke must have been absolutely desperate for a ******

1K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Smitch 
#1 ·
#17 ·
I got 2 speeding tickets a few weeks back, one on the way to the bike dealers and one on the way back. 126kmh in a 100 zone and 108 in a 100 zone. I was doing 240 at one point and that would likely be jail time or a massive fine and lengthy ban at a minimum.

$500 worth of fines and 4 demerit points, shame i have a UK license and they can't put points on it. :lol:

#18 ·
I got 2 speeding tickets a few weeks back, one on the way to the bike dealers and one on the way back. 126kmh in a 100 zone and 108 in a 100 zone. I was doing 240 at one point and that would likely be jail time or a massive fine and lengthy ban at a minimum.

$500 worth of fines and 4 demerit points, shame i have a UK license and they can't put points on it. :lol:
Almost diplomatic immunity.

#21 ·
To be fair it's a cracking piece of road, total race track. Back in about 1998 I got caught by the Irish Guards doing about 115. Got a telling off and a 25 punt fine but I think back then they couldn't prosecute drivers from the opposite side of the border. Funtimes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.