big vin

deleting account

3 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

When you find it, let me know Vin, Thinking of deleting my account too.

2 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

You used to be able to delete your account years ago, everything you had posted would be gone.

I've emails confirming its not possible now. 

1 minute ago, Ultrasonic said:

Looks like deleting posts one by one is the only option then. Not sure why anyone would need to delete everything though, and actually I'm not even sure deleting an account would achieve this.

People quoting your posts would still be visible so there would still be traces of post history available. Also, I think the option to delete individual posts disappears after a post has been up for a certain length of time. 

59 minutes ago, big vin said:

How do I delete my account can't find the option anywhere ?

Deleting an account will leave gaps in threads, weird replies to topics you started and the more posts you have (like Platinum member) the more problems it causes.

Dependant on the forum/coding, the 'quoted' posts can disappear as well.

Accounts can be 'deactivated' dependant on situation, as this either closes your account and leaves posts standing, or for spam accounts can wipe out all.

53 minutes ago, big vin said:

How do I delete my account can't find the option anywhere ?

I’ve been considering deleting my account since taking gambling tips from someone on here resulting in losses. Then to top it off, I realised that even though I thought this forum was for people who go lifting weights, there is a member who actually questions whether they lift the weight of the bar or not. 

2 minutes ago, Pimp said:

My tips

First gay man at world cup gets publicly stoned to death. Raheem Sterling dies of heatstroke.

A cursory glance at the law there reveals that they didn’t arrest George Michael when he performed in Qatar and even if they did, sodomy is only punishable by a 12 month jail sentence. They are playing the tournament in the winter so you are already well placed to be installed as vins replacement as top tipster on ukm.

44 minutes ago, big vin said:

Looks like I will have to post something that will get me banned 

Will pm the admins abuse 

Sorted 

Wouldn't bother if you want to leave quick. I PM'd admin a month ago and not even read  :lol: