dtmiscool

What doses you on?

8 hours ago, feelinfine said:

I think the health impact of tren is greatly exaggerated. It is probably not healthy but I don't think it kills your kidneys and heart either. That being said I do take ample time between cycles

You've never had bloods after a tren cycle then 

Aside from the liver toxicity it's not far off being an injectable oral as far as what it does to your markers

People love it so much because it's so effective but it is easily the worse injectable for your health 

9 hours ago, feelinfine said:

I think the health impact of tren is greatly exaggerated. It is probably not healthy but I don't think it kills your kidneys and heart either. That being said I do take ample time between cycles.

Worst case scenario it shaves a few years off my life span. But good thing that comes at the tail end when things suck anyway. I don't think humans were meant to live so long. That's why people have so many problems living at old age. Their body and mind breaks down catastrophically. At that point they are merely husks of their former selves.

I rather enjoy my youth to the fullest now than live a few extra years down the line. I think we all made that decision when we started using gear. Realized that everything in life is a trade off. Might as well maximize our time now when we actually have functioning bodies and mind. That's my take on it anyway. Thanks for reading this long and pointless post lol.

yea but the problems you re talking about , people getting problems when they are old 70+ you'll maybe get them at 40 , you can imagine how f**ked up ur life would be.

2 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

600 tren id be a raging psychopath. 400 is just enough to send me loopy :lol:

I have run 400mg maximum, Now I'm trying 600mg. Hope I will be fine...lol.

What happened to you running 600mg if you can tell? haha

just to jump on the Tren health marker issue debate here. I can honestly say that Tren has been the only AAS which has effected my true cognitive function. Not only does it make you have some crazy thoughts but simply processing day to day tasks and short term memory I find severely hampered.  this can apply to 19 nors in generally but I only seem to fine it noticeable with Tren. 

I love the way Tren makes you look, but I truly believe this is drug that should be saved for competitors as soon as you stop it, the look fades quickly.    thats fine if your stepping on stage for  comp but for looking good day to day then I dont believe its worth it. 

will I run it again probably because despite my age and education I am addicted like most of us here whether we like it or not. 

Had a year out the gym but I'm just about to start training again if my shoulder will allow it, just started on 500mg test a week so should be more than enough.

Did my first shot last week in my delt and thought it was a bit sore, did my second one tonight and realised I've been pinning with greens, I thought they were blues, it's like jabbing with a fvcking scaffold pole. 

From 4 weeks out from GPC PL finals (November 11th), I will run Chiron 3g Test E/1g Tren E/1g NPP pw. AI and HCG as needed. Daily orals may consist of Dbol/Winny/Var, preWO may consist of Halo/Mest/Cheque Drops. Fast-acting slin will be added in if I need to push BW, I am 125kg now so bang on the u125kg limit but may push to 128/130kg and cut into comp. Aim is total of 800+ (with a s**t bench because of shoulder injury).

1 minute ago, Huntingground said:

From 4 weeks out from GPC PL finals (November 11th), I will run Chiron 3g Test E/1g Tren E/1g NPP pw. AI and HCG as needed. Daily orals may consist of Dbol/Winny/Var, preWO may consist of Halo/Mest/Cheque Drops. Fast-acting slin will be added in if I need to push BW, I am 125kg now so bang on the u125kg limit but may push to 128/130kg and cut into comp. Aim is total of 800+ (with a s**t bench because of shoulder injury).

Good luck with those doses fella

Just now, Ferenor said:

Good luck with those doses fella

Cheers mate, although everything has been done which can be done to mitigate risk. Here is a thread I wrote about sensible precautions.

https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/threads/sensible-precautions-whilst-using-aas.32313/

Of course there is always a risk involved.........

just to jump on all the fear mongering about tren, I can honestly say that no injectable ever f**ked my health markers out of range or even in the max range....
gettin 3-4x bloods per year. no clue if i'm just a lucky bastard or my otc supplement stack is on point.

Orals....that is another story.

On 11/09/2018 at 11:39 AM, dtmiscool said:

Come on then chaps let's hear it. 

What doses you on or what were your doses and compounds last blast/cycle. 

No fibbing now. 

I'll start.. 

last blast 900 test 600 npp. 

Currently cruising 300mg sust every 10-12 days. 

4 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

Was just messing, but right now I'm on 125mg test-e & 100mg npp EOD but just bought SG npp 200mg so npp will be doubling soon, probably keep the test the same though

I used some SG npp last blast, ran at 600mg. Kept crashing lol. Was good stuff, enjoy! 

8 hours ago, Thomasfreddy said:

Starting 40mg dbol and 500mg sus, quick 5 weeks starting Monday 

If you're seriously doing a five week cycle (obviously have your reasons), then wouldn't it be better to use a short ester test, as sus will only just be fully kicking in on week five

1 hour ago, AestheticManlet said:

Once you go tren it's hard to leave it :lol:

I started, it gave me aids, I left. Simple.

600 test e and 1g mast e to answer op question, well it will be 1g mast tomorrow when I put the other 2mil in. I nearly drowned in oil yesterday so I gave up.

5 hours ago, T3RBO said:

If you're seriously doing a five week cycle (obviously have your reasons), then wouldn't it be better to use a short ester test, as sus will only just be fully kicking in on week five

Reason for sus is the long ester I’m doing a 5 weeks then going away for 2 weeks.   I’ll do mini pct when I get back (if I used prop I would have to do pct a lot sooner ) 

sus has tiny prop in it to prevent shutdown from dbol