cellmore

After Years Needing Help for new cycle

Back here after a few years. Want to start cycling after a long gap- thinking of orals this time. What’s the best gear to start with? I’m not a beginner but been out the scene. Any suggestions? Pm me please 

there's no ''best''. Different gear whether it's oral or oils do different things. I'm sure you know which oral does what, look them up if you don't know, then pick one. Oral only is a bit of a half ar$ed cycle tbh, but winny all things considered is a great oral. Not that I'm advocating an oral only cycle.

On 11/09/2018 at 5:46 AM, BULK said:

Have you injected before 

On 11/09/2018 at 5:46 AM, BULK said:

Have you injected before 

Yes mate. I’m open to orals and injectibles now I’ve got back into training and diet. Still got the breadth but there’s flabbiness in the arms and pecs plus I need to get rid of the gut. 

2 hours ago, cellmore said:

Yes mate. I’m open to orals and injectibles now I’ve got back into training and diet. Still got the breadth but there’s flabbiness in the arms and pecs plus I need to get rid of the gut. 

I had a very long lay off and done test e only and muscle memory brought a hell of a lot back in one cycle.

You could cut natty for a few month then lean bulk with a little test and maybe an oral like winny.

Personally im old and would want it back fast as possible so id start on test and winny now lol.

300-500mg test a week 50mg winny a day for last 6-8 weeks test for 12.

On 11/09/2018 at 4:08 AM, cellmore said:

Back here after a few years. Want to start cycling after a long gap- thinking of orals this time. What’s the best gear to start with? I’m not a beginner but been out the scene. Any suggestions? Pm me please 

As Geordie oak said test e 500 mg a week and 50 mg of winstrol or anavar a day and you will be well on your way back 

On 19/09/2018 at 8:13 AM, iamyou said:

Does your cock stay hard on an oral only cycle without test? With orals shutting you down I'd imagine not. 

It's not a guarantee that you'd be shut down or suppressed. My first cycle was anavar with proviron only, 10 weeks and I felt exactly the same. Libido, mood, etc all good. Done blood tests and everything was fine except liver. Only did 2 weeks PCT just in case but stopped it earlier because nothing bad happened to me.

Anyway cellmore, oral only isn't worth the money or time. Test e and maybe add an oral