UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
457 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Akro 
#1 ·
Hi was hoping for general comments, criticism and advice...

Here's the cycle:

Week 1-5:

30mg Dbol ED

Week 1-14:

Test E 180mg/W

Tren E 400mg/W

Aromasin 6.25mg/ED

Cardarine 10mg/ED

PCT:

Nolvadex (mg/ED): 70/70/35/35/35

Clomid (mg/ED): 150/100/100/50/50

Just finished week 6, so Dbol kick start was great, lots of pumps, nice full size, but I started experiencing some issues with my stomach, some nights feeling a bit nauseous and then sometimes feeling like I have really low blood sugar and also very bloated.

Decided to up the Test to 500mg/W now, because I've been reading that higher Test helps with these sides, will see it that's true.

Otherwise no other sides, no serious insomnia or night sweats even, just some weird appetite swings and literally no added aggression.

And I apologize if this is out of place, was just hoping for some specific comments and possible advise, thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
Tren E will take a while to kick in, Iv'e never ran a steroid cycle before but Iv'e read many people say you want at least 25mg cardarine if you are using Tren. The other thing is, Tren E is supposed to be milder than Tren A, but once again, never been on it so can't really say. I just know that some people have claimed it can keep your lipid profile messed up even a year after coming off. Why are you running this cycle? What are your goals? Unless you are competing it will only take maybe a month or two longer doing it the safe route.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.