Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, stargazer said:

Yeah but it was about 18 mths ago that he was busted and he hasn't made anything since, someone else has been making it so really it's no longer genuine D-hacks/Dimension.

Lol! 

So if the owner of Coca-Cola died or retired it’d no longer be Coca-Cola? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Big Ian said:

Thanks for posting @Simon90

wonder who in the hell is making dimensions now then as he can’t have been making it for months if he’s only just got sentenced ??

i remember someone on here claiming he’d been caught a couple of months back and a few people that supposedly know him say that it was bollocks but apparently not!

I think the key word there is "supposedely" and there is a lot of people on forums who pretend they know certain people or people behind certain labs when they dont just so they can look like they're "in the know". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idiocy of criminals these days... High value watches lying around, a fokin safe in the loft.... Unemployed with no income source apart from the dole. 

I mean it genuinely, if I had the option to make 100k+ a year through steroid production I'd consider it. A 4.5 year sentence would last 2 years, maybe less if you had no previous. 

There are many ways to hide money, it's really quite simple ( the degree in accounting helps lol), if you could make a substantial amount of income and hide all of it away, say a 2 to 3 year plan, live off legit income in the meantime sure 2 years inside wouldn't be too bad. 

Come out a free man and live like a pauper for a year.... 

What is it with these fokin watches, seems every big raid here in Dublin they seize Rolex / Cartier etc, 18 year old lads connected to organised crime caught weekly lol

Nobody wants to play the long term game anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sen said:

Lol! 

So if the owner of Coca-Cola died or retired it’d no longer be Coca-Cola? 

And you think that's a relevant analogy? get real.

Do you think the new chefs are using exactly the same raw ingredients? unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jayDP said:

My thinking is Hackland got caught 18 months ago but stright away set up a new ugl (dimensions) with a friend/businesses partner

carried on using some raw supplier, same cook book an so on

no way he was going bk to a regular £10 a hour day job

That really is the most logical explanation ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jayDP said:

My thinking is Hackland got caught 18 months ago but stright away set up a new ugl (dimensions) with a friend/businesses partner

carried on using some raw supplier, same cook book an so on

no way he was going bk to a regular £10 a hour day job

Looks like you may be right @jayDP

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/brothers-lived-high-life-selling-15130413

they had all that money prior to dimensions was even formed according to that article and dimensions is a waaayyyy bigger operation now than dhacks was!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, adam28 said:

I reckon someone else will be running the business whilst he is away. Already planned before he went away I would guess.

I believe dimensions won't disappear. But time will tell

He seems proper fu**ing stupid to be honest. Does he think they won't catch on he's connected to the lab still? The last lab name was an abbreviation of his full name :lol:

Probably not wise for it to be spoken about like this on forums :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Redser said:

The idiocy of criminals these days... High value watches lying around, a fokin safe in the loft.... Unemployed with no income source apart from the dole. 

I mean it genuinely, if I had the option to make 100k+ a year through steroid production I'd consider it. A 4.5 year sentence would last 2 years, maybe less if you had no previous. 

There are many ways to hide money, it's really quite simple ( the degree in accounting helps lol), if you could make a substantial amount of income and hide all of it away, say a 2 to 3 year plan, live off legit income in the meantime sure 2 years inside wouldn't be too bad. 

Come out a free man and live like a pauper for a year.... 

What is it with these fokin watches, seems every big raid here in Dublin they seize Rolex / Cartier etc, 18 year old lads connected to organised crime caught weekly lol

Nobody wants to play the long term game anymore 

Head to toe in gucci,  watch worth 20grand, all on €188 a week ?

And still living in their ma's boxroom. ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 7:09 AM, Redser said:

There are many ways to hide money, it's really quite simple ( the degree in accounting helps lol), if you could make a substantial amount of income and hide all of it away, say a 2 to 3 year plan, live off legit income in the meantime sure 2 years inside wouldn't be too bad.

 

Once you get used to the lifestyle and amount of money that is rolling in, you will never want to go back to a normal life. That's why all these people making ridiculous amounts of money doing illegal activities never get out. They either end up in prison or murdered.

But if you were to manufacture and distribute any kind of controlled substance, the best would be hands down gear. Procuring raw materials and equipment is easy. Creating a finished product is simple and non hazardous. You don't have to deal with 3rd world cartels or worry about the competition gunning you down. Your customer base is just normal, regular people not strung out junkies who would gladly rob or murder you for their next fix.

Best of all it can be done anonymously. Receive payments in cryptos and post it from different locations. It is probably the best way to make money if you are looking for an alternative lifestyle. Not to mention you aren't actively harming communities and destroying lives like with narcotics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

the best would be hands down gear.

Receive payments in cryptos

The easiest would be gear. 

Can't take crypto unless you know what your doing...... Doesn't take much Blockchain analysis to follow coins ;) we all sat watching and following the wanna cry hackers haha. 

I dread to think what data has been lodged onto certain labs btc transactions for all to see :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/09/2018 at 11:01 AM, stargazer said:

Yeah but it was about 18 mths ago that he was busted and he hasn't made anything since, someone else has been making it so really it's no longer genuine D-hacks/Dimension.

Only if he was held on remand, which I’m guessing he wasn’t. He could have been working or advising someone on the set up. And if he was held on remand then I guess he only has six months left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/09/2018 at 7:09 PM, MrM said:

Only if he was held on remand, which I’m guessing he wasn’t. He could have been working or advising someone on the set up. And if he was held on remand then I guess he only has six months left.

I dont think he was on remand he emailed me a few months back to get a list of all of the email addresses he had used as he had some bitcoin he couldnt locate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Snorbitz1uk said:

I dont think he was on remand he emailed me a few months back to get a list of all of the email addresses he had used as he had some bitcoin he couldnt locate.

Is that the one where he was offering some kind of reward for helping him? If so loads of people including myself got that same email, I made a post on here about it on here actually and the consensus was that that wasn’t him but some sort of scam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smitch said:

Bloody good set up they had going there looking at those pics, I bet most "labs" are nowhere near that organised.

Wonder how fast the pill press can work, or if it can be set up and just left to run automatically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MrM said:

Wonder how fast the pill press can work, or if it can be set up and just left to run automatically. 

Looks automated, clearly got power as it's got an on and an off button on the left hand side, very expensive piece of kit, probably bespoke as it doesn't look medical grade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×