vetran

If your a steroid user here is a little tip

1 minute ago, JohhnyC said:

when someone corrects one's grammar mistakes like "your / you're"  and "there / their and they're" they suddenly think they are eligible for MENSA

The tell tale sign way for a dumb man to try convince everyone he's smart. :lol:

One's? Who are you, the queen? :lol:

2 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

when someone corrects one's grammar mistakes like "your / you're"  and "there / their and they're" they suddenly think they are eligible for MENSA

The tell tale sign way for a dumb man to try convince everyone he's smart. :lol:

Good effort but you ain't fooling no one...;)

4 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

One's? Who are you, the queen? :lol:

4 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

One does not approve of one's tone my good man :D

Gotta admit i've started using one more often. Catches them right off guard when some scrote comes out with "one"

I stopped correcting people’s spelling and grammar years ago. Problem is, once you’ve corrected someone they lie in wait for you to make a similar mistake forever. I find it better to leave people to make their own mistakes and betterer still, concentrate my efforts on making sure I always spell correctly and use the correct worms.

3 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I stopped correcting people’s spelling and grammar years ago. Problem is, once you’ve corrected someone they lie in wait for you to make a similar mistake forever. I find it better to leave people to make their own mistakes and betterer still, concentrate my efforts on making sure I always spell correctly and use the correct worms.

Me too

Coz my englich isnt as gud as it used to was