UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

If your a steroid user here is a little tip

1K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  AncientOldBloke 
#1 ·
Get yourself a dremel,they slice through a stubborn amp and you can re-sharpen your pins with it also :thumbup1:

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
This post does not apply to me.

Never jabbed or swallowed roids.

Hahahahah!

Nah it doesn't apply to me cos I'd never do any DIY. Not in a million years. I dont know what a dremel is and I dont own a tool box. That's what God invented Poles and Irish and Punjabis for. I even hired one of those to bolt together my cage. Why upset the laws of nature?

My current wife asked me if I felt unmanly, never having touched a screwdriver or spanner. I replied I paid the guy didn't I? That's manly enough for me.

#22 ·
This post does not apply to me.

Never jabbed or swallowed roids.

Hahahahah!

Nah it doesn't apply to me cos I'd never do any DIY. Not in a million years. I dont know what a dremel is and I dont own a tool box. That's what God invented Poles and Irish and Punjabis for. I even hired one of those to bolt together my cage. Why upset the laws of nature?

My current wife asked me if I felt unmanly, never having touched a screwdriver or spanner. I replied I paid the guy didn't I? That's manly enough for me.
Spoken like a true gentleman.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.