stone14

Stone14 DNP results 2018

Results from my DNP use 5weeks:

1) Dropped 28lb in fat and water,

2) Lost 4” off my waist.

Before and after pics are me cold; 16st6lb to 14st6lb. Still abit depleted in the after pics they were 5 days after last DNP. Iv seen posts stating 7 days to carb load. This black and white pic is today after a back session (black and white to show the back better).

I wanted to loose more but my cut has ran out of time, I’m starting uni again in two weeks and don’t want to be an exhausted sweaty depleted state. Will definitely try not to get so fat next time round.

Ps: always have s**t arms...

73D9D3ED-2341-4FB7-B5ED-8E2D3693C101.jpeg

EE54B78A-817C-4644-82D0-DBAB63E1B1DD.jpeg

3DAD73B7-F567-4126-9BA3-C9B13CD2FDDA.jpeg

Anarchy DNP which Iv had for years unopened they were 100mg capsules. And TM DNP yellow tablets, also 100mg dosing.

Started at 200mg then built upto 600mg.

Days:

1-5: 200mg

6-15: 400mg

16-25: 500mg

26-35: 600mg

Also used 40mcg clen + 50mcg t3.

i was cycling clen with eca as I still thought clen was a two week cycle but I hear now that’s bro/science and that clen can be ran much longer so I kept it going. I take it the shakes reducing isn’t the effects of the clen reducing but just the side effect ie the shakes wearing off?????

Tapered as I’ve not used those brands before or any DNP in years. Both seemed dosed the same so I’d say bother we’re correctly dosed. 

Calories 1,600 per day.

Macros were not consistent as I am still unsure what carb level is best. Read so many conflicting opinions on low carb, high carb etc. I started low carb, but now I’m convinced high carb is best as it puts you in a lower calorie deficit even at the same total calorie daily intake as high fat low carb because the DNP burns your carbs off for you. So if you are high carb low fat, your really only having to naturally burn the fat yourself as the DNP will use up your carbs for you to a degree, which is why you heat up n sweat.

No weight training during the cut as I see it as pointless and was unable to anyway with being depleted. I tried a weight session mid-way and just got a lot of lactic acid burning sensations with benching barely warm up weights so left it. 

Stuck to AM fasting cardio 45min per day. Later switched to spinning classes 35min per day; some AM fasting some not, depending when the class was on.

Working heart rate 140-160bpm.

A favourite snack of mine was:

10kcal jelly

250g skyr or kvarg (height protein yogurts)

handfull of fresh berries ( blue or strawberries)

tbsp of honey

50g mixed nuts

The few carbs in the fruit and honey, protein from the nuts and yogurt being around 55-60g and the good fats from the nuts 20-25g... for my sweet tooth.

i followed a suggestion later on that by adding a scoop of flavoured whey I could remove the fruit and honey while still have a sweet fruit flavour which was great and more protein/ less high GI carbs. I used OP Gold Standard strawberry whey.

52650753-B8A7-4CC3-B81E-82F593627F31.jpeg

25F9B101-95ED-4F81-BEA2-0DD7834D386C.jpeg

8F1A7C03-EB57-46B9-B7E8-96183419F482.jpeg

Excuse the battered sports direct bowl. Iv had it for years and it’s moved a few houses in its time. It's cracked right through but still going strong. Have yet to find a bowl so big so Iv kept it in use lol.

Just now, stone14 said:

Excuse the battered sports direct bowl. Iv had it for years and it’s moved a few houses in its time. It's cracked right through but still going strong. Have yet to find a bowl so big so Iv keot it in use lol.

Sorry mate, I can't excuse it. It's inexcusable tbh. Words can't hide my disappointment.

6 hours ago, Malin said:

DNP log with actual pre and post cycle pictures, it's like seeing an unicorn.

Well done mate, very decent results.

Thanks mate. My last dnp cycle was 2014, also have pics pre and post on this forum but the search doesn’t go that far back.

Excellent results that shows with research and application you can smash fk tonnes of weight of in less than half the time. 

I ran 1800 cals and dropped 21lbs in 24 days and I see all these muppets losing fk all, eating pizza, no cardio and no training so this thread is a reminder of how to effectively utilise dnp. Well. Done bud