anna1

Anna’s log the sequel lol

1 hour ago, Bobgow said:

I thinks this confirms my suspicion that them babies are enhanced?? 

Too drawer as usual Anna!  

Funny you should say that . I was thinking I should get me a nice big set for one of my following birthdays. What do you think? x

1 minute ago, anna1 said:

I have to google everything you say lol . Couldn’t find that  :D

It was in reference to my comment the other day on your bum pic, and me needing to grow gills to get amongst it 

43 minutes ago, anna1 said:

Funny you should say that . I was thinking I should get me a nice big set for one of my following birthdays. What do you think? x

I think they look perfect the way they are! But can’t really tell when they are hidden away....so flesh shot and I will give you my honest expert opinion!

1 minute ago, Bobgow said:

I think they look perfect the way they are! But can’t really tell when they are hidden away....so flesh shot and I will give you my honest expert opinion!

Tassels will do, burlesque style , non Pervy of course 

4 hours ago, anna1 said:

Well I’m honored Marky .

I promise I will post something nice . You’ve always had nothing but positive comments for me x

Thanks Anna! Look forward to it.

No need to be honored you run the best log on UKM hands down!

On 15/08/2019 at 7:01 PM, anna1 said:

Hope you’re well Jake . 

What are you up to these days? x

Same old, still plugging away in the gym quietly been struggling with the night shift life though feel tired all the time I've just not been sleeping enough but I'm working on fixing it. You're clearly still very well I have no words for that booty pic x

On 21/08/2019 at 11:39 AM, imsoldbro said:

So... just a no to my request?

Lame. I guess I'm too fat to make them.

Anna in the past has expressed her preference for the bulked look over cut but only to a certain extent and the cut off for photo requests is 45% body fat and over

1 hour ago, Henda83 said:

Anna in the past has expressed her preference for the bulked look over cut but only to a certain extent and the cut off for photo requests is 45% body fat and over

Haha jokes aside , no cheat meals for a week and I’ll post your pic @imsoldbro . I’ll be checking your log lol x

On 8/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, Jakemaguire said:

Same old, still plugging away in the gym quietly been struggling with the night shift life though feel tired all the time I've just not been sleeping enough but I'm working on fixing it. You're clearly still very well I have no words for that booty pic x

Ah don’t know how you deal with the lack of sleep . That alone would break me lol 

Thank you Jake , not doing much right now , just maintaining weight. Will be back in a couple of weeks x