PRODON

I stink, losing my hair and horny as a popsicle on heat

Well I’m in a random mood tonight. And I’ve felt the need to express how funny my life is right now and just wanted anyone who’s in my situation to take a step back and think actually how hilarious it is.

I’m running Uber volumes of tren cuz I likey the mighty. But in my mission to saturate my house with just my muscle mass i stink. I mean we all know sweat is a bitch on this stuff but I sweat when sipping tea, I sweat watching planet earth the documentary and not because Toto the ferret is being consumed by a meganinja warrior snake but because. That’s all.  Because. 

My sweat smells off like it’s fermented and only on tren. Thanks T Dogg u got my back. Best wingman ever. I fkn constantly stink. Sexy..

not only that I’m losing my hair which is fine I’m predisposed to this trait but my hairline looks like a fkn 3 years olds attempt at a divinchi painting. I peer in the mirror daily wandering if I’ll ever be the handsome fool I once was running gayley free with lockets of hair for the taking. And at the same time have hair growing from every possible point in my body. Ears, nose fkn fingers jeez mates my body is unwillingly trying to create hair for every weave in America.

and finally to top off my parculiar predicament I’m obviously as randy as cowboy in a butchery. I could fk the brains out a dead snakeskin wrap it round my forehead like a trophy jizz on my wife’s head shampoo that s**t in there then 45 seconds later pound that fkr in until I create herpes like sores on a mutated level all over my purple headed warrior. And then go again.

However although muscle bound and getting leaner through strategic macro targets and caloric deficit I can’t help but feel pretty unattractive to my woman due to all of the above. 

Whats a muscle god to do? I mean a do manscaping on me ol codger. I try and keep myself saturated in happy smells through deodorant (although the tren seems out my body and overpowers anything) 

brothers, sisters I even try keep my eyebrows in tact to a certain degree. I try but it’s like this I know love is love but I can’t help but laugh at myself as in my pursuit for mass monsterlyness I feel it’s a double edged sword one hand get RIPPED FKN JACKKKKKED YEAAAAAAAAA on the other feel oddly unattractive. 

Anyone else?

Just now, anna1 said:

Why would a cowboy get randy in a butchery ? 

That was a lovely read though , thanx for that 

x

Umm I guess cuz they like cattle I think that’s where I was heading with that impulsive description haha.

no dramas hope u had a giggle 

Top post :) I was hoping to join you but tren ace gave me aids before I got to where you are so I had to sack it off. I’m trying to bulk so I’ll have another go at it some other time.

1 hour ago, PRODON said:

Well I’m in a random mood tonight. And I’ve felt the need to express how funny my life is right now and just wanted anyone who’s in my situation to take a step back and think actually how hilarious it is.

I’m running Uber volumes of tren cuz I likey the mighty. But in my mission to saturate my house with just my muscle mass i stink. I mean we all know sweat is a bitch on this stuff but I sweat when sipping tea, I sweat watching planet earth the documentary and not because Toto the ferret is being consumed by a meganinja warrior snake but because. That’s all.  Because. 

My sweat smells off like it’s fermented and only on tren. Thanks T Dogg u got my back. Best wingman ever. I fkn constantly stink. Sexy..

not only that I’m losing my hair which is fine I’m predisposed to this trait but my hairline looks like a fkn 3 years olds attempt at a divinchi painting. I peer in the mirror daily wandering if I’ll ever be the handsome fool I once was running gayley free with lockets of hair for the taking. And at the same time have hair growing from every possible point in my body. Ears, nose fkn fingers jeez mates my body is unwillingly trying to create hair for every weave in America.

and finally to top off my parculiar predicament I’m obviously as randy as cowboy in a butchery. I could fk the brains out a dead snakeskin wrap it round my forehead like a trophy jizz on my wife’s head shampoo that s**t in there then 45 seconds later pound that fkr in until I create herpes like sores on a mutated level all over my purple headed warrior. And then go again.

However although muscle bound and getting leaner through strategic macro targets and caloric deficit I can’t help but feel pretty unattractive to my woman due to all of the above. 

Whats a muscle god to do? I mean a do manscaping on me ol codger. I try and keep myself saturated in happy smells through deodorant (although the tren seems out my body and overpowers anything) 

brothers, sisters I even try keep my eyebrows in tact to a certain degree. I try but it’s like this I know love is love but I can’t help but laugh at myself as in my pursuit for mass monsterlyness I feel it’s a double edged sword one hand get RIPPED FKN JACKKKKKED YEAAAAAAAAA on the other feel oddly unattractive. 

Anyone else?

Pics or I call bullshit .... whats ya bench like? 

14 hours ago, The-Real-Deal said:

Pics or I call bullshit .... whats ya bench like? 

Well I’m nearly off just the machine weight on the smith machine hopefully next week I’ll get up to the 2.5kg plates either side. And I put clips on. 

5 minutes ago, PRODON said:

Well I’m nearly off just the machine weight on the smith machine hopefully next week I’ll get up to the 2.5kg plates either side. And I put clips on. 

That's quite a big jump mate, id try 1.25kg a side first?

Just lookin out for you bro!

1 minute ago, Endomorph84 said:

That's quite a big jump mate, id try 1.25kg a side first?

Just lookin out for you bro!

Yea thanks brother ur probably right don’t wanna push it too much especially on a gram of tren a week. 

42 minutes ago, PRODON said:

Yea thanks brother ur probably right don’t wanna push it too much especially on a gram of tren a week. 

If you was on 2 grams of Tren, id call you crazy and say put 5kg a side!

That's what Hanny Rambod would do.

16 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

If you was on 2 grams of Tren, id call you crazy and say put 5kg a side!

That's what Hanny Rambod would do.

Good old Hany! Turning champions into champions since the start of time. Gotta love that guy

I've never done roids but I am prescribed clomid at 25mg a day (I take 12.5mg per day max) for HRT purposes and I noticed I started smelling more of BO when my T went from about 11nmol up to 24nmol. Recently I bought some cabergoline off ADC as my prolactin has been mildly elevated for years now and the doc won't do chit despite the pituitary society saying that even slight elevations can be problematic for men. Been taking 0.25mg once a week for a few weeks and lo and behold my pits have got even stinkier. Smells a bit like cumin. Had to start buying mitchum 48hr roll on which is the only thing up to the job of containing the smell. I can shower, put on rightguard and be stinking after 4-5 hrs with no exercise. I suspect my testosterone has gone up again- a lad I know of with a similar prolactin elevation went from 11 nmol to 17.5nmol by suppressing his prolactin from 600miu/l down to 90miu/l with the same dose of caber. I'm a stinky bastard and much more horny but my hairline has so far been OK after 18months with a decent test level lol.