I'll cut a long story short..... I'm 34 years old and for the past 2 years I have been stuck at NHS borderline levels, several tests. lowest 4.4 nmol, highest 15 nmol Averaging around 8-10nmol. When you read the symptoms of low test, its like reading my profile. I have all the low test symptoms.

My Question: Is there a way I can slightly lower my test levels a bit more? If i can get them under borderline the doc will send me to the Endo for treatment?

Would this work: Take a low TRT dose (100mg pw test e) for 8 weeks, this would crash my natural test levels, then book bloodwork 4 weeks after last injection (No pct) Do you think this would then show very low t levels?

On 29/08/2018 at 4:33 PM, Johnstanner1984 said:

I'll cut a long story short..... I'm 34 years old and for the past 2 years I have been stuck at NHS borderline levels, several tests. lowest 4.4 nmol, highest 15 nmol Averaging around 8-10nmol. When you read the symptoms of low test, its like reading my profile. I have all the low test symptoms.

My Question: Is there a way I can slightly lower my test levels a bit more? If i can get them under borderline the doc will send me to the Endo for treatment?

Would this work: Take a low TRT dose (100mg pw test e) for 8 weeks, this would crash my natural test levels, then book bloodwork 4 weeks after last injection (No pct) Do you think this would then show very low t levels?

If you're averaging 8-10nmol you don't need to be any lower.

Print off the bssm guidelines 2010 and read them then take them to your endo.

They clearly state that below 8 and most men benefit from trt but that with persistent symptoms a trial can be done with levels as high as bordering on 12nmol. Some of these endos need reporting to the health board or failing that the cqc because i hear so many genuine stories of people who have clinical testosterone deficiency being told crap like "its not low until it's below 5, we'll just ignore your symptoms or put them down to depression ". Good luck mate, you genuinely shouldn't have a problem getting treatment with average levels below 12.

On 29/8/2018 at 4:33 PM, Johnstanner1984 said:

If you was to do this and your doctor referred you to endo would then run another set of bloods which would be more comprehensive including fsh and lsh.  These levels would then show that you have been injecting steroids . Endos tend to be more clued up these days with what's going on as more and more people are abusing steroids then needing trt. 

On 05/09/2018 at 6:20 AM, iamyou said:

Don't sleep for a day before giving bloods,  maybe drink some booze. Not sure if they can detect SARMS but they shut you down too.

Going out on the lash and staying up all night will shave a few nmol off as you say . I was testing at 12.7 repeatedly so before i saw dr savage i went out on the town in Doncaster the night before lol... Tested at 10nmol then. 

14 hours ago, Brutal1 said:

I'd look more at how to increase my own production of test, look at diet, sleep, training regime etc or stay up all night wanking and go for a 10 mile run before your blood test. 

Yip. Failing lifestyle try low dose clomid... If you have a mild prolactin elevation try 0.25mg caber once a week. I recently seen a lad increase his total testosterone from 11 to 17.5 simply by reducing his prolactin from 600miu/l down to 90miu/l. It may rise further. Most nhs doctors won't even entertain treating a mild elevation like that but a 50% increase in testosterone is not to be sniffed at.